[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is the IT movie the most well cast movie in recent years?
Pennywise is perfect, all of the kids are great, especially Richie and fat Ben.

The only weak one i'd say are the main kid Bill who looks bored most of the time
>>
>>87534589
Bill and Stan were kinda weak, I agree. I'd like to have a whole movie where it's just Richie cracking wise to It
>>
File: IMG_5768.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5768.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>>87534656
I hope they'd bring back some of the kids to chapter 2 to do some of the scenes they left out
>>
>>87534589
richie was savage as fuck this movie
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>It's another shill thread episode

Yay...
>>
>>87534589
Eddie > Richie > Bev > Ben > Bill > Stan > Nigger
>>
>>87535538
Yep, the director already said he wants to use the kids in the sequel for flashbacks showing things we didnĀ“t see in the first chapter
>>
the jew and the black guy barely existed in this movie

at least there will be one less loser to focus on in part 2, since the jew kills himself rather than reunite with the rest of them. I like how its pretty clear throughout the movie that he really isn't up to whats going on, and that he joins along more because of being afraid of being left alone rather than any inclination to save bev or kill It
>>
>>87534589
bill fucking sucked and almost ruined the movie,
other kids were fine no complaint
the movie overall was okay, I wish they were more original in their story presentation, but they went the standard generic hollywood way to get the pleb praise.
Pennywise was the best part of the movie, both his presentation and the acting role. The other zombie/non clown scares were crap.

all in all, a solid 7/10 movie
>>
>>87535751
chill, no reason to spoil bro
>>
>>87535612
>complaining about the movie playing currently
>not the 20 Star Wars/ Rick and Morty/ GoT/ cunny threads every day
>>
>>87535756
The guy who plays the store clerk is pretty creepy
>>
>>87535538
>having this saved to your phone
I bet you look like a decrepit wrinkly ugly old man. Filthy pedo scum.
>>
>>87536096
I made it
>>
>>87535612
>>/PickleRick/ fan
>>
>>87535629

I too thought Eddie was the best of the kids.
>>
>>87535777
THE BOOK IS 30 YEARS OLD YOU FUCK
>>
>>87534589
WHERE's MY CAMRIP?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87535629
I agree
>>
>>87536638
movies123 dot com
>>
>>87536557
>reading books
Need
>>
>>87535629

anon racism isnt acceptable agaisnt cool characters.

plz go
>>
>>87535629
Bev > Richie > Eddie > Ben > Bill > Mike > Stan
>>
>>87538188
You just hate Jewish people
>>
Did anyone notice how Stan cleaned the windows neatly and being the only one who prop up the bicycle properly. I think that's a neat detail
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.