[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANON, FORMATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: vorenus.jpg (301KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
vorenus.jpg
301KB, 610x458px
ANON, FORMATION
>>
You shitpost well
Almost as well as me
>>
Your wife's son will eat shit and die before I bump your thread.
>>
THIRTEEN
>>
>>87533466
>formation
I AM THE FORMATION
>>
Mark "My Wife's Child" Antony
>>
I have an angry mob
>>
HE WAS A MODERATOR OF 4CHAN
>>
File: angry vorenus.png (181KB, 372x398px) Image search: [Google]
angry vorenus.png
181KB, 372x398px
>>87533466
>>87533722
>>87534099
>>87534130
>>87534140
>>87534232
>>87534544
>>87534603
GET BACK IN FORMATION YOU DRUNKEN FOOLS
>>
>>87534765
STAND TO FUCKING ATTENTION WHEN IM SHITPOSTING AT YOU
>>
true roman bread for true romans
>>
File: 1421889732248.jpg (337KB, 1899x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1421889732248.jpg
337KB, 1899x1070px
How can one man be such a legend?
>>
>>87534765
*punches you*
>>
A REWARD IS OFFERED FOR THE RETURN OF RARE MEMES, STOLEN OR ABSCONDED, FROM THE HOUSE OF /TV/
>>
>>87536186

THE GVILD OF /TV/ VSES ONLY THE FINEST MEMES, TRVE ROMAN THREADS FOR TRVE ROMANS
>>
>>87536186
*slightly rises hand with the palm extended*
PAY ATTENTION
*lifts index finger from right hand*
SO YOU ARE SAYING
*makes a ladder with all right hand fingers*
THAT BY JUPITER. OPTIMUS. MAXIMUS.
*rings thumb an index*
WE WERE ROMAN SENATORS AND FECES?
>>
So why was Lucius such a retard?,

>doesn't know that all women have pussies
>thinks his wife's son is his daughter's son
>somehow his denarii stopped getting home
>has the right conclusion about the wife's son then is told that retarded shit after she mentioned she thought he was dead and believes it
>>
MOCKERY OF THE JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM.
>>
>>87536921
It's not like he could attend a progressive scandinavian sex ed course. He was a fucking dumb cisalpine gaul who had only seen one cunt in his life.
>>
>>87536921
back then they got married very young and if you weren't a degenerate like Pullo you'd only be with that one woman
>>
Why was Atia so perfect?
>>
>>87536921
>doesn't know that all women have pussies
it was her clit he didnt know about, and to be fair plenty of people dont know about it today
>>
He refuses to meme me
>>
HE NEGOTIATES WITH A DWARF AND A WHORE AT HIS SIDE.

DO YOU THINK MARIUS, CINCINNATUS OR EVEN A GRACCHI WOULD DEMEAN THEMSELVES SO?
>>
>>87537078
I'll not deny it friend, he has a Gaulic look about him, but he's as solid a Roman as we are.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.