[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMEMBER THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE CALLED THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK XD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: hoth.png (378KB, 858x361px) Image search: [Google]
hoth.png
378KB, 858x361px
REMEMBER THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE CALLED THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK XD
>>
>>87533338
Yes, why?
>>
>Hoth
>clearly a dried up place
>vehicles are pushing up red sand
what are star wars haters so fucking retarded
>>
I'm just really glad that Disney is finally going to give us the battle we deserve. I don't know anyone who likes The Empire Strikes Back. As far as I'm concerned this is almost 40 years too late. At last Disney is correcting the mistakes of the past.
>>
>>87533620
>scene is slightly different
HATERS BTFO
>>
>>87533620
yeah star wars is awesome, and these new movies are even better than the old ones. More diverse, more interesting characters, bigger vehicles, etc. The only haters are just white virgin manchildren who are mad that "their" franchise is being shared.
>>
>>87533685
>can't have a ground battle because it was in the other movies!
can't have lightsabers
can't have ships
can't have planets
can't have light vs dark
kill yourself
>>
>>87533620
why are Star Wars shills so fucking stupid

>rebel snowspeeders in an attack against atst
>resistance ships in an attack against literally an atst reskin
>>
>>87533338
the new star wars movies are shit because they're not being made because someone or a group of people had a creative vision, they're being made to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>87533735
>ha if you don't want cynical shot for shot remakes you must not want Star Wars at all!!!
Is anyone convinced this guy isn't indian?
>>
>>87533804
Yes I am getting shitskin vibes as well
>>
>>87533735
>speeders vs walkers on a white plane
But there's red sand it's so different haters BTFO
>>
Haha based Disney letting me relive my childhood xD
>>
whats the point of the sand skimmers?

look we have floating craft, just like every other star wars movie, but -get this -this one has an arm that reveals the red sand below as it digs into the ground!
>>
>>87533735
>can't have a ground battle
That's pretty fucking disingenuous, it's an obvious remake of speeders vs walkers but instead of white snow it's white salt and some red smoke so normies can say it's aesthetic. At least some plebs on here admit they want the same shit over again instead of dancing around it and strawmanning
>>
>>87533735
this, all sequels are the exact same movie with no differences or development. that is why they are good. if you say "why not set it with a new environment and take some separate philosophical steps when it comes to storytelling," you might as well just remove lightsabers and spaceships.
>>
File: jl v star wars.jpg (112KB, 957x874px) Image search: [Google]
jl v star wars.jpg
112KB, 957x874px
>Marvel/LucasFilm is taking over DC's shades of grey color aesthetics gimmick
>Marvel(Valkyrie on horseback)/Disney (Moana 'Know Who You Are' song segment)/Lucas Film(The Last Jedi) is taking over WB's bullet time slow motion gimmick
>Marvel/Lucas Film are taking over WB's colored powder/gas in the air gimmick (powder shot in air at Ragnarok colliseum/X-Wings causing red powder to go into the air)
>Marvel is taking over Justice League's target demographics
>LucasFilm is taking over Harley Quinn's target demographics
>LucasFilm is going to outdo DC's Flashpoint time traveling in Episode 9
>Marvel is taking over Justice League's theatrical release window
>Marvel is taking over the Australian film industry

How long before Disney builds a park in Australia to take over Australia's theme park industry and put Warner Bros Movie World out of business?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor:_Ragnarok

Principal photography began on July 4, 2016,[62][65] under the working title Creature Report,[66] at Village Roadshow Studios in Oxenford, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia,[47] exclusively using all nine of the studios' sound stages.[67] Additional filming was to occur throughout the state of Queensland,[47] as well as in Sydney.[20] Filming took place in the Brisbane central business district from August 22 to 25,[14][66][76] with the setting used to double as New York City.[77]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_%28film%29

Originally, the majority of Justice League: Mortal would be shot at Fox Studios Australia in Sydney,[28] with other locations scouted nearby at local colleges, and Sydney Heads doubling for Happy Harbor. The Australian Film Commission had a say with casting choices, giving way for George Miller to cast Gale, Palmer and Keays-Bryne, all Australian natives. The production crew was composed entirely of Australians, but the Australian government denied Warner Bros. a 40 percent tax rebate as they felt they had not hired enough Australian actors.
>>
>>87534236
I wish Zack Snyder would make a Star Wars film
>>
>>87533804
>>87533838
>>87534143
>>87534121
>>87533685
>>87533711
>>87533771
>all these leddit fags getting absolutely ass blasted
just go back to watching rick and morty, it's so much smarter than star wars!
>>
>>87533771
>atst
>calls others stupid
>>
>>87534313
Star Wars doesn't need to be smart it just has to be fucking original god damn it
>>
>>87534313
this, star wars is a patrician franchise. it doesn't NEED to "develop" to cater to the tastes of whiny manchildren who probably hated Lando anyways
>>
>>87534313
>*2 lashes has been removed from your Mouse Shill Intern contract"
>>
File: 1od28v15cdjz.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1od28v15cdjz.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>
>>87534313
>someone who wants a space fantasy to be a little more creative=pretentious
hope this is bait, if not then storytelling in film is dead.
>>
>>87533838
what ships should the resistance use to fight walkers?
>>
>>87534434
Looks like a TONKA toy just like everything else in these fake sequels.
>>
>>87534413
>>87534404
>>87534369
>>87534143
>>87534121
>>87533838
>>87533804
>>87533771
>>87533711
>>87533685
>>87534457
>still no arguments
>le shill
i want lebbit to leave
>>
>>87534523
this, REAL 4channers recognize the value of star wars and diversity. ledditors need to go back to their safe space
>>
>>87534591
>>87534404
>>87534143
i think this one is the most mad person in this thread
>>
Before Disney bought Star Wars did anyone say the movies are intentionally dumb? Because after TFA I heard a lot of "Star Wars is meant to suck!" posts.
>>
File: pepe agrees.jpg (20KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
pepe agrees.jpg
20KB, 250x243px
>>87534640
this, that guy is very mad and does not realize that the force is female, and that this is a good thing. He needs to get with the times, and the right side of history.
>>
new trailer?
>>
>>87534674
Huh you could swap Star Wars with Marvel/comic book movies and this would still work.
>>
>>87534143
No
>>87534369
This, by fuck's sake this
>>
>>87534674
No not at all and I'm still not sure what caused it. It's been a recent trend in the past couple years. 7 years ago people whether it be youtube comments or any movie forum were sick of reboots and sequels but now welcome it and encourage "safe dumb fun schlock" and revising movies as you said even though ANH was a big creative risk in the 70's that a lot of studios didn't want to fund. I can go on and on about this but it does fascinate me. Also this >>87534743
>>
>>87534678
havent seen this pepe before. mind if i save it?
>>
I just don't understand that with one of the world's largest media companies holding the franchise with unlimited resources at it's disposal why we have to have a simple rehash of the original trilogy. I've heard George talk about making films for 12 year olds. I think he's covering his own ass for his failures with the prequels. I think that while Star Wars is relatively kid friendly, not being Last Tango in Paris or Apocalypse Now, it's not written for children in mind.
>>
If Mickey Mouse made Jar Jar Binks (the character not the director) everyone would claim Jar Jar isn't cancer.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STAR WARS IS FUCKING DEAD I HOPE GEORGE TAKES A FAT SHIT IN ALL OF YOUR MOUTHS
>>
>>87534116
Diversionary?
It hides what's behind them, allowing easier flanking and taking away the high advantage the AT-ATs have on visibility.
>>
>>87533620
>AT-ATs vs speeders on a white desert
>but it's salt desert instead of snow desert
Wow vvv innovative and original
>>
>>87535104
>I think that while Star Wars is relatively kid friendly, not being Last Tango in Paris or Apocalypse Now, it's not written for children in mind.
And you thought wrong, it's for 12-16 year olds, children or 'young adults' at best, the OT and prequels
The goal has always been to get kids to convince their parents to buy all the merch and video games and shit for them, I guess at a push in that regard you could say it's also geared towards manchildren in their 20s/30s/40s but really what's the difference between a grown adult who enjoys star wars and an infant
>>
>>87533338
Why aren't they just using the EU for the movies
>>
>>87533338
>>87534434
>TFA just had to remind us what star wars was, the rest will be an original continuation I swear!
>>
>JJ Abrams never told you what happened to your father...
>You are my father! It's so obvious.
>No. I AM NOT your father!
>>
>>87536019
>luuke
>>
>>87536603
>bigger Death Star
>bigger Emporer
>The Resistance
>Rey
>>
>>87535224
Pajeets do as the mouse wills.
>>
File: IMG_7851.jpg (426KB, 1040x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7851.jpg
426KB, 1040x1456px
>>87533338
>walkers but biggerer fighting speeders on a white planet
>big bad has a biggerer Star destroyer than anyone else
>main character spends their time training with a wise master most of the movie

I get half of you are being dumb as a joke but this is so far 40% empire strikes back and I don't know who anyone over the age of 13 could possible think this movie will
Be good
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.