[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3150.jpg (258KB, 1242x1875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3150.jpg
258KB, 1242x1875px
I fucking hate this generation
>>
as long as he doesn't start shooting, whats the problem?
>>
>>87532239
>man spots viral marketer at product premiere
wow
>>
File: IMG_3042.jpg (379KB, 1242x1759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3042.jpg
379KB, 1242x1759px
Millennials are scum
>>
Chilling stuff. I'm #shook but it won't stop me from seeing Stephen King's Itâ„¢ in theaters multiple times.
>>
File: IMG_0862.gif (1MB, 268x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.gif
1MB, 268x258px
>>87532239
Eeeeee .....
>>
File: IMG_0873.gif (844KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.gif
844KB, 245x190px
>>87532469
Holy .....
>>
cant wait for the countless normie videos of disillusioned incels larping as clowns this halloween to go viral all over social media this halloween
>>
>>87532940
predict halloween costumes trends, based on this year movies only

70% males - clown
20% males ???

60% females - WW
20% females - Ahmanet/Mummy
20% females ???
>>
>>87533408
70% males Clowns
10% Pimps
>20% Pirates.

30% females WW
>70% Slutty ______FILL IN THE BLANK CHARACTER_________
>Slutty Disney Princess
>Slutty nerd girl
>Slutty nurse
>Sluty Mouse
>>
File: Cu6CuP7.jpg (122KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cu6CuP7.jpg
122KB, 682x1024px
>>87533616
>all the big titted It clowns running around this year
women ruin everything
>>
>>87532239
Did Penny make murricans afraid of clowns?
>>
>>87532239
then kill yourself
>>
>>87533616
i meant based only on this year (2017) movies. slutty nurse, cop, witch, and so on is standard for halloween now every time
>>
>>87534448
edgy
>>
>>87532940

Say what you want to but that clown fad made my boring autumn a bit more lively when I thought about getting scared by some fools with clown masks. I secretly wish similar horror fads would rise up, they hardly hurt anyone
>>
>>87532239
>IMG_3150.jpg
Do you think you, as a phoneposter, are any better? You're literally part of the problem, you consumerist shitter.
>>
>>87534495
I'd bet $100 my phone is almost twice as powerful as your shitty computer. kys
>>
>>87532469
>dress kid up like Pennywise
>"Okay Brandon, now make a scary face! You're a scary clown man!"
>missing the point entirely

would have looked creepier if you let the kid smile like you know he wanted to
>>
>>87534495
I don't get this argument. I phone post all the time. I write multiple part posts full of well reasoned arguments while Peruvians braappost. What's the fucking distinction?
>>
>>87532469
>Beth Elderkin

So they don't even use real slave interns anymore?
>>
>>87534698
Phones are consumerist technology that function as spying devices on all levels, from the data your network provider gleams, to the software which exists to data mine, to backdoors in proprietary components such as the baseband, which exists as a separate processor with its own OS and RAM that has privileged access to your device's storage. You don't get it because you're an ignorant consumer.
>>
>>87534376
>ruin
bless them
>>
>>87534698
>I phone post all the time. I write multiple part posts full of well reasoned arguments

Who are you trying to kid?
>>
>>87532940
>normie
>incel

do words even mean anything anymore?
>>
>>87534823
Actually friend phones are the wave of the future, combining your limited monkey brain with the infinite intelligence of the internet at all times. If you're concerned about anyone spying on you or manipulating information, allow me to remind you that you have no power in this world anyway, and if those in power wish to oppose you it shall happen whether you can Google something or not. You're not "off the grid", you're the one in the corner of the cage being weird.
>>
>>87534592

Literally impossible retard
>>
>>87535014
>Actually friend phones are the wave of the future
Stopped reading right there. Put your phone down and never post again.
>>
>>87534823
dropped your fedora mate, you know you can use computers for things other than watching videos, right?

not sure how you can logically attack the concept of keeping a powerful computer on you at all times because (((them))) are watching you or something, maybe start wearing tinfoil
>>
>>87532239

Star seating? What the fuck kind of money grubbing is this? I'm guessing they charge extra for that shit and I can't get good middle theater seats for being early?
>>
>>87532239
>>87532469

le wrong generation bros
>>
>>87535143
My cash is worth more to the theater than your comfort. Instead of "getting there early", you should be using that time to make more money so that the expensive seats are nothing to you. This is as it should be.
>>
>>87532239
This is something my normie siblings would show me thinking it's f*cking epic and scary

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>87535113
>you know you can use computers for things other than watching videos
Yes, because that's what the average phonepositng retard is doing, right? No - it's all social media spew and other trends. Like that Faceapp thing, where you have to upload to their servers instead of it being local because it exists solely to datamine, and of course morons willingly uploaded their faces.
>not sure how you can logically attack the concept of keeping a powerful computer on you at all times because
>tinfoil
It's all real, there is no tinfoil. E.g.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseband_processor
>Since the software which runs on baseband processors is usually proprietary, it is impossible to perform an independent code audit. By reverse engineering some of the baseband chips, researchers have found security vulnerabilities that could be used to access and modify data on the phone remotely.[1][2] In March 2014, makers of the free Android derivative Replicant announced they have found a backdoor in the baseband software of Samsung Galaxy phones that allows remote access to the user data stored on the phone
Remote access straight to your device - what a great feature. If you want to remain ignorant for the sake of convenience and having a handheld computer, that's your problem. The fact is 99% of all daily phone uses people could live without.
>>
>>87535376
>Yes, because that's what the average phonepositng retard is doing, right? No - it's all social media spew and other trends. Like that Faceapp thing, where you have to upload to their servers instead of it being local because it exists solely to datamine, and of course morons willingly uploaded their faces.
what the fuck is even your point? Your autistic ramblings make no sense.
>>
>>87535376
>I ain't never used one o' them automobiles, and I ain't never gon try! I always say, there ain't nowhere a man supposed to go, God didn't plant him within distance he could use his own two feet to cross."
>>
>>87535376
Yeah and retards download apps that charge them hundreds of dollars.

Your argument is I shouldn't have a powerful computer on me because:

1. Some other people do it, but for stupid reasons
2. Because people with money are oppressing me and profiting off me

Wow I better stop breathing oxygen too
>>
>>87534823
you must make the ladies soaking wet
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
>>87534698
>he doesn't phonepost so he can evade bans with ease
>>
>>87532239
its ok. we got a draft & global war coming that'll eliminate 80% of them.
>>
>>87532940
I thought clown costumes are banned on Halloween now in Burgerland?
>>
File: 1430010964610.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1430010964610.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>>87532239

My theater actually did this, one of the employees dressed in a yellow raincoat and entered the screening with a red balloon,
some girl started screaming like crazy
>>
>>87534495
>shitpost on my computer
>go lay on my bed to shitpost on my phone
>alternate
don't tell me you guys dont do this
>>
>>87535569
Are you implying it is difficult to evade bans on a desktop?
>>
>>87532469
You're a Millennial retard
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.