[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

narcos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: narcos.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
narcos.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Did they use authentic footage in intro?
>>
i was wondering whether that was a he or she every time i saw it
>>
>>87530190
its clearly woman
>>
>>87530190
Do you have autism or something?
>>
>>87530165
I know a girl that looks literally like her.
>>
>>87531406
same but half of the kurds look like her
>>
>>87532280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3YgSw1Fhzk
>>
Yes they did.
>>
>>87532387
>sniper
>wearing a blue scarf
>>
>>87533651
I think it's because there are so many groups fighting there so that allies need to distinguish each other. So at least you will have one group less shooting at you.
>>
>seeing hillary in the intro

LOL
total kino

I will bet money they dont mention clinton at all and blame all the mishaps and shit on the DEA or CIA
>>
>>87530190
You retarded or something

Its clearly a cute boi
>>
>>87533807
At the end it has been proven that the Cali cartel has literally bought the president, yet the US does nothing. So while they don't literally point the finger at Clinton, the show clearly paints the US as cynical af.
>>
>>87533807
Hillary looks fucking hot.
>>
btw, is she "famous"? i mean, someone farc leader or something like that
>>
>>87534841
*some
>>
>>87530165
yes
>>
>>87530165
this is the source footage that the girl was lifted from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsj2TiiX2hI&ab_channel=APArchive

she was a FARC soldier and looks to be a
prisoner, was most likely she was executed
>>
>>87535139
nice find

too bad she got murked
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.