[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight: Ross from Friends or Kramer from Seinfeld?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: The_kramer.png (716KB, 595x881px) Image search: [Google]
The_kramer.png
716KB, 595x881px
Who would win in a fight:

Ross from Friends or Kramer from Seinfeld?
>>
They'll try to throw a punch,squeal and hide then Elaine and Monica will step in.

Monica for sure
>>
>>87530008
He'll just start screaming nigger at him and whatever that fafs name is from Buddies will back down. Honestly I've never liked Buddies because it just seems gay relationship shit and that's more of the point than the comedy.
>>
>>87530008
Kramer. He knows himself. If he's out in the street and it starts to go down…
>>
>>87530232
He also was top of his karate class. As long as Kramer keeps his katra focused, Ross doesn't stand a chance.
>>
Red Ross would stomp Kramer
>>
File: costanza.alternate.bat.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.alternate.bat.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
I have discovered a potent new source of meme energy. This film scan can be used in a variety of ways and contrasts readily with the more-confident version of Costanza with bat that we're used to.
>>
>>87530129
Ooh, catfight?
>>
File: kramer[1].jpg (164KB, 1357x920px) Image search: [Google]
kramer[1].jpg
164KB, 1357x920px
Kramer.
>>
Where is Monica? asked Ross.

Kramer turned around and stared out of the window of the friends apartment

Monica?, Heh, She's gone. He smirked.

What? Where? What have you done?

I killed her Ross. It's just you and me now, That's what you wanted.

Ross's eyes filled with tears and he clenched his fists with anger.

Whats the matter Ross? Kramer chuckled. You told me you wish we could hang out women free for a while, Like buddies? Well now we can forever.

Ross turned and pointed at Kramer, His face contorted with hatred

YOU AND ME NOW KRAMER!

I've waited so long for this Ross. Kramer ripped off his shirt, LET'S GO!

Ross chopped with his razor technique towards Kramer but Kramer easily blocked and countered with a strong punch to the stomach. Ross flew through the apartment window. Before he hit the ground Kramer followed with a high kick, The two battled as they fell towards the streets, Exchanging punches. They landed in and formed a crater, Throwing debris into the air. As it settled Chandler looked on from across the street, He saw the two locked in battle, He unsheathed his katana and sprinted to the aid of Ross.

Kramer headbutted and Ross and kick flipped off of his chest, As Ross staggered Kramer drew his 3 diamond shuriken towards the dazed Ross.

Shing Shong PYEOW. A katana sliced through the Shuriken with lightning speed.

IMPOSSIBLE! cried Kramer as a weary Chandler stood between Ross. I KILLED YOU IN PANAMA.

Heh, You really think that the crane fell on me? Chandler smirked and charged toward Kramer

HYAAAAANGGGGGG

Chandler coughed blood. Kramer had driven his sword through Chandlers chest.

You've been a thorn in my side too long Bing! Screamed Kramer as he pulled out his sword and slashed Chandler across the throat and kicked him back with his airline foodsu technique

NOOOOOO!!! Cried Ross as he caught his Brother in Law.

T-take care of M-monica for me Ross, Promise me... Choked Chandler

Chandler, I...

It was too late.
>>
File: 507402_1292025071023_337_233.jpg (25KB, 337x233px) Image search: [Google]
507402_1292025071023_337_233.jpg
25KB, 337x233px
>>
>>87530008
Ross is a wussy crybaby who lost fights against his younger sister. Kramer is borderline hobo crazy and definitely fights dirty (and has at least 3 inches on Ross)
Kramer wins this bout.
>>
>>87530774
>>
>>87530738
what the fuck
>>
File: 0QpiKCi.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
0QpiKCi.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>87530738
>>
kramer stopped a bus robbery. he's batman.
>>
File: newman_special_gift.jpg (955KB, 1248x1879px) Image search: [Google]
newman_special_gift.jpg
955KB, 1248x1879px
Newman.
>>
Kramer is a survivor, knows the streets, has done everything. Ross is a normie nerd, for fucksake.
>>
>>87530738
Don't stop. What happens next?
>>
Kramer>Joey>George>Ross> Chandler>Jerry
This is assuming anything goes because George would go for the eyes immediately, if there are rules he's last by a mile
Elaine easily beats Rachel, Monica and Phoebe and would probably still win even if it was 3 vs 1
>>
>>87531593
Idk pheobe was a street kid back in the day. Although we do have physical proof that Elaine can beat the shit out of a woman
>>
>>87531457
Chandler, I...

I was too late.

Chandler grabbed Ross's shoulder.

You failed her. Do not fail me, B-brother...

Chandlers eyes closed and he slumped. He was dead. Ross stood up and wiped away his tears.

"Sorry to break up you two lovers, But we have unfinished business. Cackled Kramer.

Ross picked up his Brother in laws sword and held it to the skies.

Your reign of terror is over Kramer, I can't let you go this time.

Then come at me with everything you've got because I will not stop.

The two sprinted toward each other.

SHYANG PING HYANG

The two exchanged blows with their swords. Kramer swiped at Ross's head but Ross ducked and countered by stabbing toward Kramers stomach, Kramer jumped and landed on the blade of Ross's sword, He ran to the hilt and began kicking Ross in the face with lightning speed

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYA

Pathetic Ross. I expected better. He finished his combo with a deadly drop kick to Ross's head, Sending him flying through the wall of Central Perk. Ross climbed out of the rubble and staggered to his feet. He dropped his sword and fell to his knees. He came to too the sight of Kramer standing above him. His sword pointed at Ross's chest.

Any last words?

I'm..I'm sorry Chandler... I failed... you

Kramer lunched forward

HYAAAAAHHHH

His blow was blocked by a baseball bat.

WHAT?! GEORGE?!

I'm sorry Kramer but I can't let you get away with this. I've turned a blind eye to your bloodshed but I will not turn a blind eye to this. This is murder.

Like you're any better than I am? You KILLED Jerry, You cut him down in cold blood.

I..I had too, George's eyes swelled with tears. You promised me the world if I did.

You betrayed him George! You're a coward

ENOUGH

George swung his bat over his head and spun toward Kramer in his Hurribat technique catching him several times in the face and knocking him back.

Is that all you have George yelled Kramer as he flipped to his feet.
>>
>>87532011
moar
>>
>>87531727
Yeah but that ended years before Friends started and she's calmed down to the point where she wouldn't hurt a fly. Elaine is the opposite, she just gets more and more angry as Seinfeld goes on
>>
>>87532011
Is that all you have George yelled Kramer as he flipped to his feet.

The two locked weapons once more and swung at each other. George ducked and threw his bat up, Catching the blade of Kramers Soul Katana and knocking it across the street. He followed with a hilt to the face, Kramer was thrown back.

IT ENDS NOW yelled george and he swung with full force at Kramers skull.

CRRAAAAACCKKKKK

W-what?! mumbled George. His bat was split in two, Kramer had sliced through it with his golferu chop. He followed with another to the wrist of George, Severing his hand.

George fell to the floor. Kramer stood over him, He jumped in the air and did a half flip before diving fist first toward the Earth.

JERRY FORGIVE ME!!! Yelled George as Kramer plunged towards him. George closed his eyes. Seconds before impact Kramer was thrown across the room by a kick. It was Ross.

Ross! Good to see you still have some fight left in you.

You'll pay with your life for your crimes today Ross yelled.

You really think you can kill me Ross? Chuckled Kramer. How could you kill your own brother?

W-what?! gasped Ross

Think Ross, Think back, I was always there with the family. Always. Remember?

But...but...

You think mother would like to see us like this? fighting? Join me Ross, You've proven your mettle. Join me and we can make our family united once more and bring honour to our names.

He.. He... killed Chandler... But I can't kill my Brother thought Ross.

Kramer drew his knife.
>>
File: IMG_1431.png (73KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.png
73KB, 250x281px
Ross, as the largest friend, will probably have eaten the other five before combat. His lethargic body would be his downfall.
>>
>>87532356
Kramer drew his knife.

W-wha?! Ross was caught off guard

HYAAAHHH

Shluuuugghhhh

What!?

It was George. He'd jumped between Ross and the knife and had caught it in the chest.

You idiot! What have you done! cried Kramer

Do it for Chandler Ross.... Do it for Jerry groaned George.

Ross raised his hand in the air.

FIST OF THE FOSSIL STAR screamed Ross

It can't be! Cried Kramer.

Ross's fist shone a blinding light and he smashed it down onto the skull of Kramer shattering him like glass.

It was over.

Ross slumped down and caught George. He was dead. Ross looked to the skies.

I will carry your memory forever, You and Chandler.

We will always be with you echoed Chandlers voice.

Ross stood up.

And I you.

He wiped the sweat from his brow and walked away into the sunset.

And I you.
As he did. A hooded figure watched from the shadows. Everything is going according to plan the figured whispered and pulled down her hood.

It was Monica....

To be continued next season.
>>
>>87531113
George is actually Batman to Jerry's Superman.

• says that Kramer is Batman for the Cracker Jack bus stunt
• has a huge poster of Batman above his bed when he cheats with that guy's wife
• suggests to Jerry that his girlfriend is a Two Face, like the Batman villain
• wishes his parents had been killed when he was young
• has no superpowers—his will to power is twisted and mortal vs. Jerry's overman abilities
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.