[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moments when a show jumped the shark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: shark jump.jpg (234KB, 1687x845px) Image search: [Google]
shark jump.jpg
234KB, 1687x845px
moments when a show jumped the shark
>>
>>87526404
What show is that and why do so many films and tv shows have such a dull, lifeless color palette?
>>
>>87526474
*modern films and television

Just so you know
>>
File: IMG_1902.gif (4MB, 618x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.gif
4MB, 618x302px
>>
>>87526474
Ozark and because it's supposed to be dreary and sad
>>
>>87526404
>>87526641
You have to admit it was satisfying on a certain level.
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (136KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
136KB, 1280x715px
>>
>>87526585
Thanks for the correction. Seriously though, I absolutely hate the color palettes used by modern films. They are either completely desaturated or use way to much blue and orange.
>>
>>87526677

Pretty much but still, but you can't expect american writers to actually understand how to build up atmosphere for an unexpected death. Since it has turned into a trend, they are using the same formula over and over, I wasn't shocked by any of the deaths on this show because you could tell them coming from miles away, this one was particularly funny and ridiculous.

They jumped the shark when they killed the mexican. That moment killed Ozark for me. I'm only watching if it means next season the cartel will tear the rednecks apart and crucify them in the lake.
>>
>>87526792
>I'm only watching if it means next season the cartel will tear the rednecks apart and crucify them in the lake.
Jesus, that would be good.
>>
>>87526641
>no skid marks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.