[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is 9's birthday! Say something nice about 9.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 9poster2009.jpg (154KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9poster2009.jpg
154KB, 630x1200px
Today is 9's birthday! Say something nice about 9.
>>
But seven ate nine.
>>
its a very incredibly forgettable and mediocre movie.
>>
>>87525613
i saw this when it released and the room was full of screaming niggers and mexicans. i didnt expect this movie to draw that kind of crowd
>>
>>87525613
ABSOLUTE
K I N O
>>
>>87525657
Mexicans love animated movies. Go to any animated showing (kid friendly or otherwise) and you'll likely find at least 3 cholos having a great time.
>>
>>87525613
The trailer was really good
>>
>>87525613
That movie made no sense.
>>
One of the most bland forgettable movies ever, only got as notable as it was was because of the hot topic robots
>>
>>87525613
I felt sad when all the dolls died.
>>
Ninth for 9
>>
>>87525613
Preach junk that tries too much to look enlightened.
>>
>>87525613
Bump. I've never seen it but wanted to as a kid
>>
Short film was better
>>
>>87525613
Had a pretty interesting concept, and a pretty mediocre execution.
>>
File: 9monster.jpg (14KB, 568x307px) Image search: [Google]
9monster.jpg
14KB, 568x307px
>>87525613

Trailer was 10/10

Actual movie was 4/10
>>
first movie i walked out of
>>
>>87525613
The short it's based on was better.
>>
It's weird how everyone seems to have the exact same opinion on this movie; I too was hyped for the trailer but was disappointed by the film itself
>>
You could have beeeeen all I wanted....
>>
>>87525613
Forgot this movie existed. I remember it being kind of sad, but that's it.
>>
The trailer introduced me to Coheed and Cambria
>>
>>87525613
absolute kino trailer, kind of average movie
>>
>>87531377
>Coheed and Cambria
Overblown, pretentious wank for comic book nerds
>>
>>87527814
This.

Trailer was hype as fuck, I remember /co/ freaking out about it.
>>
>>87531544

Eat a dick, I've seen coheed 3 times and have a coheed tattoo and I've never read one comic book. You don't need to suck both /co/ and /m/'s dicks to appreciate concept story and prog,

>>87527814

I'd say trailer was 8/10 and the movie was 5/10, I appreciate what it -could- have been, but the actual execution of the movie fell short, most likely due to trying to pander to a generalized market.

If they had given up on the 10-14 age group and matured the content a little the film would have been a cult classic.
>>
>>87526333
This.
The trailer was better than the movie
Still, the production value was incredible
>>
Nein
>>
is this movie santanist shit?
>>
>>87527728
This
>>
>>87525613
It had a neat visual style and an interesting concept. That's about the only positive thing I can say about this crap.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.