[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he ever heard the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Supreme-Leader-Snoke-600x830.jpg (121KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme-Leader-Snoke-600x830.jpg
121KB, 600x830px
Has he ever heard the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?
>>
I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell
>>
File: image_1.jpg (206KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
206KB, 1280x800px
>it's a fucking angry Wojak

How did we not notice earlier?
>>
>>87522905
Could snoke be Grand Admiral thrawn from Star Wars Rebels, who gets badly injured and presumed killed in S4?
>>
>>87522942
>>87522905
If he's not plagueis he has no claim to the Empire is is just an opptunistic nobody trying to take credit of Sheev's life's work.
>>
>>87523084
Sorry "might get" not gets I don't know what's going to happen in S4.
>>
File: sloththeoryisreal.jpg (120KB, 693x960px) Image search: [Google]
sloththeoryisreal.jpg
120KB, 693x960px
>>87522905
Has he ever heard the tragedy of darth slotho the rato?
>>
>>87522905
Is he really called supreme leader?
>>
>>87522905
>"HE'S JUST SOME DUDE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE!!!"

>"HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE CONNECTED TO THE ESTABLISHED LORE AT ALL!!!"

Literally why would I bother with these movies then? The argument is "he's like the Emperor was in SW!! No one knew who HE was!! lolol" But it's not the same dynamic, since the original SW actually had compelling baddies already in the form of Vader, Tarkin, Fett, etc. and this trilogy has jack fucking shit in that regard.
>>
File: flato rato.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flato rato.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>87523158
Hello, Ratto.
>>
>>87522942
It's a sith legend. Is he as fanatic about the sith as Kylo then?
>>
>>87523469
flatt ratt
>>
File: 1499907450248m.jpg (117KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
1499907450248m.jpg
117KB, 1024x555px
Make way for the big enchilada.
>>
>>87522905
why did they make the next big villain look so damn ugly

Palpatine was ugly, but he had charm and charisma for a space ghoul

This guy's an abomination that I can't take serious. What the hell has he even done compared to the Emperor?
>>
>>87523084
They won't base him off a show most of the audience hasn't watched. I honestly think he's a clone of Palpatine at this point, based on how closely his eyes and lips look to McDiarmid's, the Battlefront II trailer makes it look like they have a backup Emperor clone in reserve or something.
>>
>>87525497
You need to look it in a different way. Palpatine subjectively looks more ugly and goofy. Before the prequels we also dont know much about palpatine
>>
Snoke was actually mentioned in a recent star wars book

He's an entity who comes from an unknown region of space
Any person who goes to that region goes insane immediatly. Palpatine heard Snoke's voice after killing all the jedi. Snoke is far more powerful than Palpatine and Palpatine believes he might be the origin of the force (or at least the dark side)

Rey is the only one who can stop him since she's also an ancient being who created the light side. She supposedly irradiates an aura of perfection and flawlessness which makes her a perfect being, nearly omnipotent and immune to the dark side
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.