[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ is just /v/ now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: oogly.jpg (122KB, 640x883px) Image search: [Google]
oogly.jpg
122KB, 640x883px
>2016
>first trailers of It come out
>wow this movie is gonna be shit, 20 percent on rotten tomatoes oogly boogly woogly!

fast forward to 2017
>it comes out to critical acclaim
>90 percent on RT
>critics love it
>/tv/ shitposters can't stand this fact, go into maximum ironic shilling mode
Fuck you faggots for real. "Don't forget to see this movie in Imax with all your friends haha isn't my ironic shilling of a genuinely good movie hilarious??" no it's not, you're just mad that the movie surpassed everyone's expectations.

Also, FUCK brainlets who complain about the ending.
>WOW THEY JUST KILL IT WITH REBAR SO FUCKING DUMB
way to miss the point, brainlet. remember the scene where he points the unloaded gun up to pennywise's forehead and pulls the trigger, it doesn't fire but it still wounds him? The point is that they believe that they can harm it, the ending fight isn't them just senselessly beating pennywise down with bats, its symbolizing them conquering their fear. fuckin faggot brainlets. i dont know where you came from, /v/ or reddit but you need to go back and stay there.
>>
>>87522555
i dont know where you came from, /v/ or reddit but you need to go back and stay there.
>>
>>87522576
well said, if you ironic shillpost this movie take this advice
>>
is there a gang bang
>>
that poster is strangely designed, the balloon should be removed and the clown should be set further back, lower and deeper in shadow
>>
The film was fucking good, deal with it shiposters

/tv/ is Always wrong, always
>>
>>87523356
This. I can't remember the last time a horror film came out that was also a legitimately good film
>>
>>87523407
It really helps that it doesn't just try being a horror movie, but also a coming of age story as well. It also helps it shys away from pulling cheap horror schticks that everyone's seen a billion times by now.
>>
>>87522555
A large percentage of /tv/ actually had high hopes for this film and could actually tell it would be Kino, my man.
>>
This is the most meta shill thread I've seen in a while.
>>
>>87524025
kill yourself
>>
If you shill one movie this summer, make sure to make it... IT™! In theatres now!
>>
>>87522555
too right Op, I had a rip-roaring time watching this movie and I'm sure anyone else would too. film of the year, guaranteed
>>
>>87524025
>It's a brainlet is pissed he didn't get the movie and feels left out of all the shitposting episode
>>
"IT"? lol more like shIT
>>
Film Of The Year! If You See One Movie This Summer Make It IT™!
>>
>>87524294
nobody will read this and go "haha! thats funny!"
>>
haha imagine if IT was like kissing you on the lips and then you squeezed his butt and he farted lol not that i wanted that haha
>>
>>87524408
got a (You) out of it though : ^ )
>>
/tv/ is being pretty positive about this film actually, and has been aside from the initial pennywise design reveal.

faggots like op just like to complain about people complaining when there aren't enough people complaining.
>>
File: 125215616.png (154KB, 376x754px) Image search: [Google]
125215616.png
154KB, 376x754px
>>87522555
AMAZING
>>
File: 1500878356060.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1500878356060.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
Semi-Frequent /v/ poster here.
Can confirm.
>>
>>87523332

It's fake you fucking retard.
Jesus is this seriously the dumbest board on 4chan next to /co/mblr?
>>
>>87524567
Considering the majority of this board is <16, yes.
>>
>>87522555
What a waste of trips.
>>
>>87523069
At your moms house after each show
>>
>>87522555
Only newfag redditors think /tv/ thought it would flop
>>
>>87524228
MORE LIKE LIT AYYYY
>>
When can I pirate this?
>>
I just watched the 1990 version. Is this one better than it? Pennywise being a giant spider in a cave was a really cheap ending.
>>
>>87524936
>Is this one better than it?
The miniseries is an abomination. The novel is supreme and you should listen to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNrZbnmNE8

The giant spider occurs in Part 2 of this new reboot
>>
>>87524936
Yes the new one is way better
>>
When are we going to get an adaption of IT that doesn't exclude the gangbang scene?
>>
>>87525169
when Brazzers releases "tit"
>>
>>87525034
>>87525118
I loved Tim Curry in the miniseries, but everything else seemed lackluster.
Cool to here the new one is better, might see it soon.
>>
>>87522555
>the scene where he points the unloaded gun up to pennywise's forehead and pulls the trigger, it doesn't fire but it still wounds him? The point is that they believe that they can harm it, the ending fight isn't them just senselessly beating pennywise down with bats, its symbolizing them conquering their fear

is that actually true according to the book? I'm only about 1/3 through the audiobook right now
>>
File: marvel shills mad.png (855KB, 1914x912px) Image search: [Google]
marvel shills mad.png
855KB, 1914x912px
Don't trust anything you read on /tv/. Especially not when it's not made by Disney. Same thing happened to It is happening to Blade Runner and Justice League.
>>
>>87526025

the ending really goes off the rails in the book
>>
>>87522555
/v/ is a reddit outpost and you should go back if you don't like it here. The /tv/ consensus has always been the most kino one and we don't have to listen to plebs and shills like you.
>>
>>87522555
>you're just mad that the movie surpassed everyone's expectations.
why can't I just be mad that people like a shit movie?
>>
>>87526025
It is. They just take a more monsterific route to that realization in the book. It involves the use of silver against the shapeshifter.

There's also a psychic/ritual component to IT's defeat, but I have a feeling they're saving that for the sequel.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.