[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Craig_ferguson.jpg (20KB, 360x416px) Image search: [Google]
Craig_ferguson.jpg
20KB, 360x416px
Miss me yet /tv/?
>>
>>87520902
Literally who
>>
File: craigyferg.jpg (1MB, 1830x1220px) Image search: [Google]
craigyferg.jpg
1MB, 1830x1220px
>>87520902
I miss seeing him on TV, but I listen to his SiriusXM show pretty often. He seems to be enjoying doing radio more than he was enjoying his TV show towards the end.
>>
>>87521646
Whats his radio show like?
>>
>>87521719
It's a long form interview show. He only has one guest per episode, sometimes no guest. He and his co-host Joe, who was the front half of the horse on the late night show, shoot the breeze for a little while, sometimes take a few calls. They like to talk to truckers and ask what they're haulin'. Then they'll talk to the guest about pretty much anything, except they usually stay away from politics. But when Yvette Nicole Brown was on the show, they talked religion for a good long time.

I miss seeing him talk to cuties promoting action movies, but his new show is really comfy.
>>
>>87521811
If it's anything like his episode with Stephen Fry I'd be intrigued
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6WPQkhUXI
>>
>>87521898
Stephen Fry's been on the radio show. It was a great episode.
>>
>>87521719
Also, he broadcasts from his house. It's basically the comfiest show on the radio.
>>
>>87520902
Every night.
>>
i do
>>
ass möde
>>
>it's been almost 3 years since Craig left us

Hold me, /tv/
>>
File: ferguson letterman.jpg (146KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
ferguson letterman.jpg
146KB, 1024x577px
>>87524561
>Craig doing his radio show
>Letterman doing a thing for Netflix

We're going to be okay.
>>
not really.
his shtick got old
>>
>>87524561
Keep banging on your drum, anon.
>>
>>87520902
>>87521646
I miss Craig so much. I will say this though, Craig's last few months after he put in his notice were amazing. The guy literally did not care and he was his funniest self in years.

>>87521811
>his co-host is Joe, who was the front half of the horse on the late night show
Does Craig start off every show with, "WHO'S THAT AT THE DOOR?" and then the Secretariat theme plays and Joe walks in and speaks with an uncharacteristically nasally accent?
>>
Good thing there are hundreds of hours of crag to watch on youtube.

>>87521646
is there any way to listen that doesn't need me to pay for sirusXM? i'd pay even just to listen to craig.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>Co-host is a gay robot skeleton

It blows my mind that they actually let him do that, he put in so much effort to giving so few fucks. Shame he's off the air now, I miss his show, at least I can get my fix of Late Night absurdism from Eric Andre.
>>
>>87525715
Craig hated the format of late night talk shows and thought it'd be hilarious if his buddy was a robot skeleton. I mean, that's all they really are anyways hahaha. I loved seeing Geoff evolve though because he and Craig had a fucking blast together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAHSUTB5BJc
>>
>>87525631
I think you can get a free trial of a streaming subscription without a credit card.

https://www.siriusxm.com/streaming
>>
>Larry King Geoff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXiburHUQg
>>
>>87525108
I wish Dave had acknowledged Craig more. I think he could've really given Craig some more buzz, but Craig said Dave's just not that kind of guy
>>
>>87527851
Yeah. I think Craig's said that CBS treated him okay, but they never really loved him, and he sometimes wasn't allowed to do stuff he really wanted. He said on the radio show that Don Rickles was willing to do a bit where he lipsynched to "Friday I'm in Love" by The Cure, but CBS wouldn't pay to use the song.
>>
>>87520902
He would have been great during the election
>>
>>87525715
>>87525808
he went out of his way to get around the censors

all of his props on and under his table are nothing more than ways for him to have 'inappropriate' content while still technically following the rules

>wanna blow my rusty trombone
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.