[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol what a nonce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (29KB, 695x380px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29KB, 695x380px
lol what a nonce
>>
>>87520005
method actors are such morons
>>
>>87521273
fucking really
it's like they have no idea of the concept of acting in the first place
>>
>>87521273
He can't even act to begin with so I don't know why he tries to make up for it with the method gimmick.

His joker was fucking cringe worthy and the only films that I've enjoyed were despite him, not because of him, like Dallas Buyers Club. He did some stupid method acting shit in that as well.
>>
>>87520005
Imagine being an actor and having to work alongside this tryhard
>>
>>87521596
keith ledger's joker was garbage too you capeshit faggot redditor
>>
>>87521655
You're hack, leto
>>
nonce
/nÉ’ns/
noun
(prison slang) a rapist or child molester; a sexual offender

???
>>
>>87521655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

Go to bed leto
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOLKwSsFik
>>
>>87520005
>>87521701
samefaggin
/samefaggin/

verb
1. (4chan colloquial) annon is an annoying faggot, who whores for attention.
>>
>>87521596
Hating on Leto is so reddit, he's a great actor when he has a good script and a good director above him.
Suicide Squad had none of that.
>>
He's an absolute madman!
>>
>A story circulated for a long time that Dustin Hoffman (being a "method actor") stayed up all night to play a character who has stayed up all night. Arriving on the set, Laurence Olivier asked Hoffman why he looked the way he did. Hoffman told him, to which Olivier replied in jest, "Why not try acting? It's much easier."
>>
>>87521273
Why?
>>
Don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>tfw you go up to a monker in a suit and yell cut
>>
>>87522310
Name three (3) decent roles he's done
Imma wait here
>>
>>87524431
Fight club
>>
>>87524605
That's one and he was shit in fight club
>>
>>87520005
jared leto has turned the concept of method acting into a fucking meme. like you can say it was dumb of christian bale to starve himself because he was so obsessive about his acting, but at least that's passion. insecurity as a result of striving for perfection

jared leto's stupid shit is like he read a wikipedia article of method acting and gave up after the first sentence
>>
>>87524431
Requiem for a Dream
Mr Nobody
Dallas Buyers Club
>>
>>87524762
You think I've seen any of those faggy movies?
Try again
>>
>>87521701
check out this nonce
>>
>>87524793
Way to judge then lmao 0/10 troll eat my shit virgin
>>
>>87521305
>DDL has no concept of acting
ayyy
>>
>>87524762
Requiem for a Dream? Was there a remake or something?

Is he ACTUALLY in it? He's the main dude? What the fuck
>>
>>87524956
Haha holy shit bud, why are you so mad?
>>
>>87520005
Denis Villeneuve's jaw dropped to the floor and never really went back up
>>
>>87525029
Is this rhetorical or some shit? Unsure what your point is.
>>
>>87524663
Starving himself for that role really did work though, it had the intended effect to the audience, and that character would have been entirely different if Bale was of a normal weight, or the size that he was when he played Batman
>>
>>87525109
I didn't realize he was in it. And too lazy to confirm it,
>>
>>87525283
Yeah he plays one of four leads.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.