[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal to his monotone acting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: clint eastwood.jpg (62KB, 960x773px) Image search: [Google]
clint eastwood.jpg
62KB, 960x773px
What is the appeal to his monotone acting?
>>
benis
>>
>that choker

Never noticed how gay that was
>>
The sheeple identify with it
>>
People liked the character not the acting behind him.
>>
>>87518957
the writing/setting/theme/soundtrack carried all three films

he was just the iconic protagonist like Neo in The Matrix
>>
>>87518957
he's 6'3", and good looking, guys wanted to be him back in the day I guess. Guess what you'd call an alpha
>>
>>87519274
OP here. To clarify, I'm talking about his acting in general. He's also monotone in Dirty Harry to me.
>>
>>87518957
Before your mother made you take the pill so Beta Bob wouldnt get you pregnant women were attracted to masculinity
>>
>>87518957
leone knew how to use him well and he has a pretty hard stare. other than that he can't act at all and leone acknowledges it as well also he is pretty charismatic.
>>
>>87518957
Cowboy Clint is literally the "Men want to be him, Women want to be violently destroyed by his cock", or however the phrase goes, character that you used to hear about, and most of the secret is in his simplicity.

Anyway, it's an interesting way to look at cultural change. In the past boys wanted to be these tough rough guys that were pretty simple fucking characters and these days boys want to be less rough superheroes (sometimes complete manchildren like in GOTG) but that have some more complexity and depth to their characters.
>>
>>87519362

He likes to play characters in a way that makes them easier to read and identify with. Characters that know who and what they are, no hidden surprises. This works well with the antihero archetype that has dominated Eastwoods career.
>>
>>87518957
Stoicism is a trait of classic masculinity. Now soy titted baby bitch boys cry and whine on mongolian basket weaving forums.

Nuke us all.
>>
>>87519562
>Anyway, it's an interesting way to look at cultural change. In the past boys wanted to be these tough rough guys that were pretty simple fucking characters and these days boys want to be less rough superheroes (sometimes complete manchildren like in GOTG) but that have some more complexity and depth to their characters.

Its culture influencing biology infulencing culture.

The contraceptive pill (culture) changes what girls are attracted to (biology) which makes leading men change from masculine to more feminine (culture).

Before someone spergs out this is confirmed by science. The pill makes you think youre pregnant and you seek provider/feminine males who won't leave you.
>>
File: 1472939636266.jpg (77KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1472939636266.jpg
77KB, 1011x1049px
>nu-males on /tv/ hate based Clint now
what went so fucking wrong?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.