[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good streaming sites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What are some good streaming sites?
>>
netflix.com
>>
hulu.com
>>
amazon.com
>>
bilbobaggins.com
>>
>>87517242
>streaming
>>
>>87517242
>streaming sites
>"good"

It's baffling to me that people today use streams.
Just torrent the damn movie, if you have a decent enough connection to be able stream them you can download them too.

The quality on all streams is atrocious, and even if you find something with a somewhat decent video quality you can be sure that the audio is always utter dogshit, digitally distorted 96kbps uncomprehensible trash.
You listened to better quality audio in 2008 while downloading dodgy bootleg version of songs from fucking Limewire.

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you and delete whatever you want after watching.
No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.
>>
File: filmstruck.png (397KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
filmstruck.png
397KB, 800x612px
>>
>>87517242
Get Kodi with some addons filthy pleb.
>>
>>87519719
Based.
>>
So is Jay "officially" gay now that he has a cat?
>>
File: jay with his kids.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
jay with his kids.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>87520258
No.
>>
>>87519481
Most streams i find and watch are 720p quality. Audio is usually fine for stereo. Compression and easy hosting nowadays makes streaming pretty convenient, bro.
>>
>>87520556
>720p quality
Trash. And even if you find a 1080p stream it's a heavily compressed artefact filled garbage encode.
And no, the audio is never fine. I presume you watch films on your 13 inch Toshiba laptop with one earbud on.
>>
>>87520432
So are you implying he's in an incestuous relationship since that's his sister?
>>
>>87520556
>bro
just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>87519481

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you and delete whatever you want after watching.
No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.

most people dont have austim like you, they're not gonna download a bunch of shit they may or may not want to watch just to have it queued up. steaming allows people to watch or drop at easy without constantly filling their HDs with crap. (no one cares about how big your HD is)

>casual

oh look its a 12 year old talking. go back to /v/
>>
>>87522003
>most people dont have austim like you
normies get out reeee
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.