[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucasfilm shits on Trevorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 33

File: 06-colin-trevorrow.w710.h473.jpg (72KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
06-colin-trevorrow.w710.h473.jpg
72KB, 710x473px
Thanks, anonymous film executive

>Trevorrow’s firing may have come more directly as a consequence of being “difficult.”

>“During the making of Jurassic World, he focused a great deal of his creative energies on asserting his opinion,” the executive explains. “But because he had been personally hired by Spielberg, nobody could say, ‘You’re fired.’ Once that film went through the roof and he chose to do Henry, [Trevorrow] was unbearable. He had an egotistical point of view— and he was always asserting that.”

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/star-wars-episode-8-colin-trevorrow-firing-explanation.html
>>
>>87514643
Get Carruth as a replacement
>>
>Director wants to have his own vision for the film he's making

Oh how horrible
>>
>>87514685
It is horrible if it's Colin Trevorrow's vision.
>>
>>87514643
>asserting his opinion
isn't that what directors do?
how else he suppose to give directions?
>>
>>87514685
it's a blockbuster. It's engineered by marketing and execs to be a successful film in terms of box office success.

Directors never have any say
>>
>>87514643
>he focused a great deal of his creative energies on asserting his opinion,” the executive explains.

he was the director you stupid fuck. if trevorrow has any balls he'll hit lucasfilm back.
>>
Trevorrow is such a by-the-numbers hack that if he was too creative for Lucasfilm they must want the final product to be a literal remake of Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>87514698
Fuck off, it wi.l be shit regardless of who's name gets put on it.
>>
>>87514643
Here comes the smear campaign from the mouse. Just like Lord & Miller.
>>
>>87514734
If he does that he'll get the trank treatment.
>>
>>87514665
>get a guy who wants all control and vision and no one to do anything to take on a franchise movie
Lol good luck
>>
>>87514643
All I care about is if his vision for Episode 9 was original and unique and if it was like JJ Abrams' piece of shit Force Awakens then I am glad he's fired but since Disney runs the show, it could be likely that he actually tried something unique like the Han Solo directors did before getting the boot
>>
>>87514643
i think the thing is
his opinions and directions were shit and they didn't like it, i can get that and i agree considering his latest work
but giving him shit for why he giving his opinions on direction is just dumb

Just say his directing was bullshit and get over with it
>>
>>87514825
The Han Solo directors tried to turn Han Solo into Ace Ventura. Call it unique if you want but it's still fucking retarded
>>
>>87514825
You're fucking retarded anon.
>>
>>87514871
>hire wacky comedy directors
>get mad when they make a wacky comedy
classic Kennedy
>>
>>87514871
>sucking disney's cock so much

They hired two comedic actors who tried to make the movie more lighthearted. Soon they realized that the jew boy (((they))) cast as han solo can't act but probably sucks exec dick like a vacuum. So yeah they were unhappy and got fired
>>
>>87514719
Blockbuster making algorithm when?
>>
>>87514994
>actors
I ment directors
>>
>>87514825
Force Awakens was successful. If his ideas for Episode 9 were like TFA then Disney probably would have kept him.

I haven't seen Book of Henry but I've heard from many sources that it is mind blowing in its shittiness. That was him coming off the success of Jurassic World and getting full creative control to direct anything he wanted. I don't know why he was fired from Ep 9 specifically, but it probably has something to do with Book of Henry being a disaster. They waited a few months after its release to fire him so it wouldnt look like that was the reason but i mean come on
>>
>>87514643
Whatever.

Star Wars is completely messed up beyond recognition now. If they won't let it die naturally, then that's their problem. I'm done with it.
>>
>>87515014
i think its already exist and they're using it for awhile
>>
>>87514760
What, you cant wait to see Donald Snoke's flagship The Supremacy get shot down by a multicultural team of strong women?
>>
>>87515084
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>87515164
You see your orange blob everywhere, don't you?
>>
>>87514871
Supposedly that was the actor doing an impression of Jim Carey all on his own. They had to hire an acting coach to make him stop.
>>
>>87515234
isn't it the same actor snitch on the directors?
>>
>>87515084
fucking "cgi romance montage of the clones" didn't mess up star wars beyond recognition but some boring by the numbers disney cash in shit did?
>>
File: the farce awakens.jpg (301KB, 699x1211px) Image search: [Google]
the farce awakens.jpg
301KB, 699x1211px
>>87514643
>Director gets fired for having a vision and sticking to it
>immediately the mouseshill smear campaign starts
Holy shit it's becoming routine.
>>
>>87514643

so basically they say:

He thought he's always right, based on the success of his previous movie, but we don't like that - our employees are never right, we - the asshole executives are always right.

Which is failure of anything anywhere in any business.
>>
>>87515405
They are taking the MCU model and applying it straight to Star Wars. No directors. Only corporate yes men. We're making AAA videogames now.
>>
>>87515440
They see the MCU as a TV show. That's why they hire so many TV directors.
>>
>>87514643
i dont know if i am right but
he always looks like a pretentious douchebag to me.
i'm glad hes not directing ep ix
but good luck to him nevertheless
>>
>>87515677
What do you think about how jj looks?
>>
>>87515728
Spielberg wannabe
>>
>he focused a great deal of his creative energies on asserting his opinion

Is this not what a director does?
>>
File: kathleen-kennedy.jpg (124KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
kathleen-kennedy.jpg
124KB, 612x380px
Just like when Lord & Miller got fired fromm Han Solo. There was immediatly rumours that their movie was Ace ventura in space. All these rumours are relayed by the same outlets that keep making Disney propaganda. I really doubt Lord & Miller turned Han Solo into 21 jump street, they aren't that stupid, and how come Lucasfilm didn't notice up until they almost finished filming?
My guess is Trevorow didn't want to make yet another copy of ROTJ but they told him to stick to that formula.
I wonder who is preading these rumours...
>>
>>87514643
He is and sounds like a pretentious shit. He won the lottery cause spielberg liked his shitty film and people went "muh nostalgia" with JW despite being a garbage film.
>>
File: john-williams-george-lucas (1).jpg (43KB, 616x421px) Image search: [Google]
john-williams-george-lucas (1).jpg
43KB, 616x421px
>>87515815
Yes. But you see, at the house of Mouse, such things aren't allowed. You're meant to bend over to the corporate suits who demand complete obedience from you. If you're not willing to abide to their wishes of focus-testing the fuck out of your film to a class of 7 year olds and then adjust the film after that, then goodbye. The house of Mouse has no use for you.
>>
>>87515815
no, good directors bend the knee to the true creatives in hollywood, soulless greedy producers.
>>
>>87515815
They're just suppose to do as they're told now. Cunt Kennedy calls the shots.
>>
>>87515815
>Is this not what a director does?

depends on the movie and studio. For something as big as Star Wars? they almost have no autonomy.

Because they have to please the producers, die-hard star wars fans, and introduce star wars to new fans. There are a lot of strings attached.
>>
>>87515815
maybe, just maybe, his ideas weren't good
>>
>>87515833
It's not just Star Wars either. The damage control happens for every Marvel movie undergoing reshoots and director change aswell. They quickly turn it around and spin it as somehow a positive.

Either clickbait sites are incredibly easy to manipulate with fake news or they're incredibly easy to pay off.
>>
>>87515928
Yeah because I'm sure the ideas of Kathleen Kennedy and other greedy suits are so much better.
>>
File: Mickey-Mouse.jpg (19KB, 470x357px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey-Mouse.jpg
19KB, 470x357px
>what the fuck is going on here! hahaa
>>
>>87515976
"i think this movie would play better with an empowered woman as the main character, just make sure not to give her a personality, it might offend audience members without personalities.
>>
File: watto.jpg (26KB, 260x246px) Image search: [Google]
watto.jpg
26KB, 260x246px
>>87514643
Lucasfilm is full of anti-semites
>>
Has there ever been a good trilogy of movies where every movie had a different director? This whole thing kind of seemed like a bad idea from the start.
>>
File: refnkino.jpg (52KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
refnkino.jpg
52KB, 1920x1080px
>>87514643
"You can get very wooed by Hollywood. I love Hollywood, don’t get me wrong. I love it, I love it, I love it. But it’s important to really understand that Hollywood is like a really, really expensive prostitute. She’s going to promise you everything — you can fuck her in any possible way because she’s there for you. She wants your vision. And it’s very seductive: “Come in here, play with me, do whatever you want.” And then when you start fucking her, it can potentially be like, “Hang on, I know I said it but I didn’t mean it. No you can’t do that, you can’t do that, you can’t do that.” And in the end, you’re like, “Well, where do I come?” And depending on your ability to perform, they’re going to determine how you’re going to come, and then that’s just a really terrifying journey. So I thought, well, I’ll just stay with my wife, knowing that we’ll have very, very satisfying sex, and then I can go do the films I want to make."
>>
>>87516356
They wanted emulate the OT in every way, even things that were accidental or wrong. Kathleen Kennedy is a soulless kunt that is persuaded Star Wars is a winning formula that can be repeated over and over, a series of steps and ingredients that produces a SW movie.
>>
>>87516448
>persuaded Star Wars is a winning formula that can be repeated over and over,
And she's right? You act as if a movie with "Star Wars" on the title won't make money.
>>
>>87514786
he'll probably get it anyway at this point
unlike Trank, Trevorrow didn't make his film though and has more than one successful film in his past
Trank literally only had a found footage indie flick and F4

So hopefully Trevorrow does a tell-all
>>
>>87516448
For some reason I thought George Lucas also directed RotJ.
>>
>>87516446
Haha please, please be a real quote
Refn is such a goddamn hero
>>
>>87516446
B A S E D
>>
>>87514643
>it's a /tv/ gets asspain over any decision Lucasfilm makes even the ones that make sense thread
>>
File: movedon.jpg (66KB, 1268x808px) Image search: [Google]
movedon.jpg
66KB, 1268x808px
>>87514643
>They fired Colin?
>>
David Lynch needs to direct episode IX. Imagine the Lynching.
>>
>>87516502
She actually thinks she can make SW movies on par with the originals. The money Disney is currently making is entirely sitting on brand recognition. But even the most retarded fanboys will realize sooner or later that the brand isn't the same anymore.
>>
>>87514643
speaking as someone whose met him and knowing a few people who have worked with him I can honestly say he's def a little bit more than an aggrogant douche.

Now that doesn't detract from the fact that Disney is by the numbers and will never give a director full creative control.

Funny seeing my less successful colleagues sucking his dick for years online. And even coming out of the wood work to shill for him.

He fucked his crew on Safety not Guaranteed, stepping on whoever to get to where he is.
>>
Let's believe for a moment that Trevorrow was a fucking diva on set, Lord & Miller went full retarded and Rogue One first cut was, somehow, worse.

Don't you think is time to fire the person who been hiring all these hacks?
>>
>>87516648
If a guy like Trevorow is considered difficult, how can you imagine an independent director taking over? Disney sent a clear message, pet directors wanted, independents stay out.
>>
>>87516648
Lynch requires final cut for him to even consider a project. Dream on this will never happen, although i'd love to see the lynching for sure.
>>
>>87516727
Damn is Disney that scared to get LYNCHED?
>>
File: 1499138134793.jpg (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499138134793.jpg
74KB, 480x480px
Oh boy more "anonymous sources" coming out saying the fired director was a total douche and a hack. Kathleen Kennedy is a total saint guys she never does anything wrong. Keep loving corporations you degenerates. Aight peace out
>>
>>87514643
Who cares? Star Wars is only acceptable to enjoy in childhood and possibly adolescence. The original wasn't anything special, either.
>>
>>87514871
Would that it were so simple
>>
File: rian_johnson_tlj.jpg (44KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
rian_johnson_tlj.jpg
44KB, 590x350px
Most confusing part about all this thing to me is
Rian Johnson.

He is saying that he was at control of making his movie and have a great time with Lucas Film.

Lucas Film seems to have a great time with him too.

So, is Colin just an incompetent hack? or Rian is a puppet?

To me Rian seems knows what he is doing
>>
>>87516606
Is a good decision, yeap. The problem is

>such a talend director we are so happy and lucky for have him on board
>evertyhing is fine we see what he planned for movie and is amazing
>leaks, shit films like Book of Henry, online outrage and such begin
>they keep saying everything is allright but everyone knows it's not
>suddenly
>we departed ways for creative reasons but we still love each other
>next day
>well actually he was a fucking asshole and everything is his own fault
>oh and his career is pretty much over
>but hey now we have this new hack and oh my god we are so lucky to have him on board now everything will be just fine

everyfuckingtime.jpg
>>
>>87516951
This is a billion dollar business, of course he says what he's being paid to say
>>
>>87516951
This is /tv/ so all you're going to hear is "MOUSE" and "SHILL", but Rian is doing just fine.

Both Rian and Gareth have been pretty vocal about how they've had a lot of creative control and worked really well with Lucasfilm.

Treverrow was probably on thin ice following his previous flop, and the fucked up like L&M did.
>>
>>87514643
>biased editorial disingenuously disguised as a news article
>them comments

what a shitload of fuck
>>
>>87515234
What
>>
>>87516951
Porgs are the ultimate culmination of his vision
>>
>>87516951
Johnson looks full of shit to me. He said he had as much creative control as any other movie he made. That doesn't say much. Besides he said he was writing TLJ and then moved to LA so that Kiri Hart can check his work and tell him what he can or cannot do. Doesn't look like an independent writer to me. The fact that he had no difficulty working with KK indicates he's a pet just like JJ abrams. And KK said he writes stronky independent womyn very well... YUCK
>>
>>87517216
JJ Abrams wasn't a pet, he brought in his own shitty company to work outside of Lucasfilm.

Rian moved to work closer to Lucasfilm because they have a storygroup that collectively works with all the directors and writers they hire. Its literally their jobs. They don't police content, all the writers have said this. They just work with creators to help develop things.
>>
>>87515833
While it doesn't suit Star Wars, Ace Ventura in space sounds comfy as fuck
>>
>>87516951
james cameron shilled for terminator genisys.
>>
>>87517216
>Kiri Hart can check his work and tell him what he can or cannot do.

I think they say as what's fits in canon or not.
they dont have power to dictate story points
>>
>>87516951
Because Rian directed Looper and some cool Breaking Bad episodes, while Colin directed Book of Henry. Of course Lucasfilm was gonna treat the guy who made good shit better than the guy who made bad shit.
>>
File: Porg_D23_behind_the_scenes.png (586KB, 1024x436px) Image search: [Google]
Porg_D23_behind_the_scenes.png
586KB, 1024x436px
>>87516951
FROM THE VISIONARY DIRECTOR OF BRICK AND LOOPER
>>
>>87517216
>Kiri Hart can check his work and tell him what he can or cannot do
You mean editors? Because most movies have editors. Even the first Star Wars movie had editors.
>>
>>87517333
>hire a director you know is shit
>treat him like shit because he's shit
>fire him for being shit
>complain about how shit he was
This sounds like good business
>>
>>87516951
Look at those dead eyes
>>
>>87514871
>this is what Disney wants you to believe

>generic shit will be squeezed out of their anus while this fag laps it up eagerly

DEATH. PLANET.
>>
>>87517356
>Because most movies have editors
source needed
>>
>>87517276
how much?
>>
>>87517360
OP said he was only hired because Spielberg backed him, not because they wanted to. It was only when Book of Henry bombed that they had an excuse to fire him and air out their dirty laundry.
>>
>>87517405
DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO
>>
>>87517276
he didn't do that to be independent, he wanted his own company to make millions of $$$$ despite being a shitty studio with hacks like him. The two bitches that edited the film are his friend, nobody else would hire these cunts.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-22-21h36m13s726.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-22-21h36m13s726.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>87516446
King Refn.
>>
>>87516712
>He fucked his crew on Safety not Guaranteed
Fucked as in Joss Whedon fucked or Stanley Kubrick fucked?
>>
>>87517634
>nobody else would hire these cunts
I mean, working as an editor on a movie that made billions of dollars isn't exactly the worst job you can get, anon.
>>
File: JUST.png (91KB, 353x228px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
91KB, 353x228px
>>87514643
>>
>>87517315
keep thiking that. They don't need 10 people to remind the director about canon. It's actually a comittee that is directly involved the "creative" process. And btw, they don't give a rat ass about canon, have you seen TFA? It's a clusterfuck that doesn't respect the basic principles of the Force and dismissed politics entirely.
>>
>>87517356
No, I mean a comitte that takes part in the script. Editors aren't independent, they edit how the director wants it.
>>
>>87517740
>comitte
You need an editor.
>>
>>87517740
The fuck they do. The first movie's editors, Gary Kurtz and some Asian guy he brought along, edited the first Star Wars behind Lucas' back because they realized his cut would have been garbage. And when Lucas fired them after Empire, that resulted in ROTJ being dumb. If your editor is just a pussy who kisses the director's ass, then they're a shitty editor.
>>
>>87517707
They work with episode writer/directors movie script to branch out other medium's stories books, comic books, cartoons etc. not to change story of the movie.
Ten people for that.
>>
>>87517682
Do you know Lucasfilm didn't want them but JJ insisted to have them edit the movie if they wanted him.
>>
>>87517829
Yeah right, they edited his film behind his back and he only noticed it in the cinema.
>>
>>87514719
>Directors never have any say
Like hell they don't. Disney/Marvel Studios is not the entire Hollywood.
>>
>>87517961
>he only noticed it in the cinema.
Yeah? And that's why we have special re-edited editions.
>>
>>87517899
That's what they do officially, but JJ abrams slipped and admitted that the scene where Rey closes her eyes and becomes insta Jedi was an idea of Ava Duverney who isn't even in the story group, Kiri Hart had the idea of a duel in the snow. Basically anyone that works at Disney can throw ideas and have their input in these messed up films.
>>
>>87518012
>getting ideas from your editor and a fellow director is apparently bad
>>
>>87518098
In this case it was fucking terrible
>>
>>87518098
In this case it is, since that scene was just plain retarded, and she isn't his editor. I wouldn't be surprised JJ Abrams didn't even have any say on the ending of the movie when it turns into a YASS QUEEN fuckfest, obviously a female fantasy.
>>
>>87518012
Ava Duverney is another director who happens to be friend with JJ.
He is free to take suggestions from his colleagues.
Spielberg also told him to add falling trees and he did it.
Moments like these just nuances what they thought improves emotions or emphasize action.
Its not changing story of the movie.
>>
>>87518000
>>87517829
Son, you're a fucking retard. Three people were the editors on the original Star Wars. One of them was Marcia Lucas, his first wife. She was a high-demanded editor that won awards.
>>
>how dare a director be assertive

Disney is such a dogshit company where are the corporate raiders when you need them?
>>
>>87518302
Dude, you're a retard. Gary Kurtz was one of the main editors. And he was fired between Empire and Return due to creative differences with Lucas.
>>
>>87518331
>how dare a company fire a guy for being an untalented douche
>>
>>87514643
>>87514685

Having seen Jurassic World and Book Of Henry, Trevorrow is the only person with worse ideas than Kathleen Kennedy.
>>
>>87518351
No, the retard is you. Gary Kurtz was one of the PRODUCERS of the film. And yes, you at least got a part of it true. He WAS fired from Empire and it was due to the piss-poor way he helped manage the filming of Empire. Don't get me wrong, Gary ain't a bad guy but he's shares a good portion of the blame why Lucas had to go back to 20th Century Fox and ask for money to complete Empire.
>>
>>87518302
>One of them was Marcia Lucas, his first wife. She was a high-demanded editor that won awards.
Marcia Lucas hasn't done anything on her own, she failed film school and was stuck doing editing, was lucky to marry Lucas. She got an award along 2 other editors for ANH, and that's just the way Hollywood said fuck you to George Lucas. He never got an award.
Marcia Lucas took off with half his money and we never heard of her again, yet cucks still give her credit for Star wars
>>
>>87514643

Shitty jew director with god complex gets fired for being impossible to work with, news at 11
>>
>>87518434
Hey, she gets the credit she deserves. If you wanna go after her for being a cheating whore, go ahead. She was. But don't try to rewrite history.
>>
>>87518394
If firing untalented douches is their thing, why didn't they fire JJ and Kathleen Kennedy and whoever is the fucktard responsible for Rouge One?
>>
>>87518401
Only thing good about Jurrassic World is that it was pretty anti-feminist. i wouldn't be surprised it was the real reason he got booted
>>
>>87516852

It's complicated.
>>
>>87518455
>defends modern Disney
>pretends to be anti-semitic
Transparent
>>
>>87518394
>untalented

All Disney cares about is money and he's clearly good at making money

>douche

directors are supposed to be douches
>>
File: StarkillerBase-FH.png (4MB, 2600x2600px) Image search: [Google]
StarkillerBase-FH.png
4MB, 2600x2600px
>>87515294
Starkiller Base was a mobile ice planet located in the Unknown Regions that served as a stronghold of the First Order thirty years after the Battle of Endor. Commanded by an unofficial triumvirate of General Armitage Hux, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma, it was armed with a superweapon capable of destroying entire star systems halfway across the galaxy. The First Order viewed this ability as an evolution of the planet-destroying capabilities of the Galactic Empire's Death Star designs, with the weapon serving as the ultimate culmination of Old Empire research into dark energy translations and hyperspace tunneling.

The planet was ultimately destroyed by a Resistance attack due to a weak point exploited by pilot Poe Dameron, causing the implosion of the entire planet as the superweapon was firing upon the Resistance base on D'Qar. The stored stellar energy then expanded, causing the planet to turn into a star
>>
File: john-williams-george-lucas.jpg (41KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
john-williams-george-lucas.jpg
41KB, 510x512px
>>87518434
This is the hilarious part. All these idiots saying "b-but Lucas had nothing to do with Star Wars, everyone else did" and outside of the trilogy, those people have been fucking nobodies. Meanwhile Lucas had a history of making good films well before Star Wars. Just look what happened to Lawrence Kasdan. A Disney puppet now.

This all is part of a hateful campaign spread by RLM to rob George of his life's work. It's hateful as fuck. No wonder the poor man is so bitter now.
>>
>>87518480
>it was pretty anti-feminist

It seriously wasn't. It just had people acting normally, which angered Joss Whedon.
>>
>>87518461
She was one of three editors and like it or not, editors have to follow the director's instructions. there's no actual reason why she got so much exposition except to humiliate George. We give an award to your cunt wife who barely done anything, not to you.
>>
>>87515014

It's called Kevin Feige.
>>
>>87518533
Fuck him. The asshole has done more damage to blockbuster film than anyone predating him.
>>
>>87518528
In this day and age it comes anti-feminist, something kuntress kennedy wouldn't tolerate
>>
>>87518529
Hollywood hated George. George himself said so. They attempted to con him hard but he conned the jew in turn. He beat them at their own game and it made them furious. Unfortunately it all ended when the pressure built up to the point where he sold the IP to the most artistically bankrupt studio in film history.
>>
>>87515294
>fucking "cgi romance montage of the clones" didn't mess up star wars beyond recognition but some boring by the numbers disney cash in shit did?

Unironically yes.
>>
>>87518517
> history of making good films

just one really, American Graffiti which his wife saved in editing. Just like Star Wars it was a mess before she (and other people) tried to save it.

I'd say Gary Kurtz was the most important guy in the original trilogy though, certainly not Kasdan, Kurtz was the one the co-wrote a lot of the scripts and helped Lucas get through all the production processes
>>
>>87518562
>>87518569
Are you STILL roleplaying morons who like the prequels?
>>
>>87518517
>The guy who made Looper and the guy who made LOST are fucking nobodies
Imagine being this delusional
>>
>>87518595
>merican Graffiti which his wife saved in editing
Oh fuck off with this bullshit. She was a hack and the moment she divorced Lucas and stopped leeching off him, she became irrelevant.
>>
>>87518626
The idiots who get the credit for the OT, you deluded mouseshill. They're all irrelevant people. Useful names to namedrop whenever you need to rob a director of his greatest work.
>>
File: C3G9A5GXgAEdFq0.jpg (24KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
C3G9A5GXgAEdFq0.jpg
24KB, 500x282px
>we will never see Zack Snyder's Seven Samurai inspired Star Wars movie
why even live
>>
File: space dandy crew.jpg (537KB, 1137x1500px) Image search: [Google]
space dandy crew.jpg
537KB, 1137x1500px
>>87517298
>Ace Ventura in space sounds comfy as fuck

I got just the show for you my man.
>>
Omg, he is just a meme director who got lucky with his connections.

His direction if any of his previous films an indication probably was shit and got fired because his script for ep 9 was shit also.

They did good for firing him.

The problem with Kennedy is she's hiring directors way before its time then these 'flavor of the week' directors do not deliver so she gets rid of them.

From now on i think they gonna be more carefull with director picks.
They learned that this indie young meme directors aint gonna cut it for them.
>>
>>87518659
>calling people shills
>defending a billionaire
>>
>>87518663
Under Disney, it's probably for the best that he stays away from it.
>>
File: marcia5_thumb.jpg (56KB, 401x269px) Image search: [Google]
marcia5_thumb.jpg
56KB, 401x269px
>>87518637
She only divorced him because he started autistically ignoring her. They never even had kids.

She never went back into movie making anyway.
>>
>>87518691
>She only divorced him because he started autistically ignoring her.
This is the go-to excuse whenever a whore has to justify whoring around and swallowing the cum of others. Fuck her. Leeching slut who got half his shit for doing jack shit.
>>
Jurassic World earned a billion at the box office. If that's not good enough for Kennedy, who the fuck is? Might aswell just ditch the whole pretense of having a director and just call them "project leads" instead like they do in videogames. That's what it all boils down to in the end. Disney control.
>>
>>87518743
Meant for>>87518678
>>
>>87518710
What did a girl do to piss you off this much, dude?
>>
>>87518803
Go out and talk to people. You'll see that what they say is rarely what they think. So many girls using the "he's ignoring me" excuse to whore around. They don't have the guts to tell themselves they're disloyal sluts. So they'll blame it all on the man.
>>
>>87516951

Call me a tinfoil nut but based on the behind the scenes video from D23 they're setting him up as the fall guy for Kennedy's insane story ideas.
>>
File: RefnGod.jpg (312KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
RefnGod.jpg
312KB, 720x540px
>>87516446
>>
>>87518743
Star Wars gonna made money regardless of whos directing.
i am assuming they are wanting some what of a good movie to keep general audiences intrested enough to make more movies
that way they gonna make more money eventually
The thing about Colin is, i just dont think he is competent enough to deliver so Lucasfilm too it seems.
Jurassic World's succses is again brand recognition.
>>
>>87514643
>mouse hit piece once someone leaves
Like fucking clockwork
>>
>>87518840
Anon, how many girls have you actually talked to?
>>
>>87518613

The prequels are uniquely bad and fun to meme. When they were over Star Wars was still unique and special. Disney is turning it into background noise, which is a much worse fate.
>>
>>87518691

The Chad Lucas
>>
File: CLGV66dUMAALhjv.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CLGV66dUMAALhjv.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>87514665
>Wanting to waste Shane Carruth on garbage like Jurassic World
>>
File: 1502290935318.jpg (70KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1502290935318.jpg
70KB, 505x490px
>>87514643
>Film director fired for asserting point of view
Whoah wtf it's like he thinks this is some kind of auteur medium.
>>
>>87519106
>Star Wars was still unique and special.
No? Can you remember a time when Star Wars wasn't an ocean of games, books, toys, and cartoons?
>>
>>87519013
What bullshit is this? He's not competent enough to deliver a good SW film? Because Farce Awakens and Reshoots One weren't terrible? Why do we pretend there is even a high bar?

No, given the director's character, this most likely stems from director wanting one thing (you know, actually direct the film) and Disney wanting the other and then they pushed him out before it was too late and then run a hit campaign on him to clear all blame from themselves.
>>
>>87516512
>and has more than one successful film in his past
Lol no he doesn't
>>
>>87514719
Marketers and executives don't make movies. They make assembly line products designed to appeal to mass audiences. But those products aren't movies.
>>
>>87519247
Or maybe, you know, he was terrible even by those films' standards?
>>
>>87516356
Original Star Wars, Alien, Hannibal Lecter and Mighty Ducks are all fairly good.

There will always be one movie that doesn't shine as brightly as the others, that didn't mean it's a compete piece of shot though
>>
>>87519329
I'll trust him before I trust the rats at Disney.
>>
>>87518743
Jurassic World's formula would have been perfect in Kennedy's eyes, it was as boring and soulless as TFA but also made a shitload of money

Book of Henry was the problem, once that came out Kennedy got scared people would automatically assume episode IX would be as bad as that, maybe even hurting it in the box office for a few hundred million, so she fired Trevorrow
>>
>>87519247
in that case the threshold equels to what they consider good is.
and i dont know what their standards are but i know i didnt like Colin's other works.
So for Star Wars if general audience is happy with it, corporate will be happy too.
>>
>>87519380
Rats? But Disney hates jews.
>>
>>87518434
Marcia Lucas had talent, retard.
Besides being the only one who could put George in his place. Even if she cucked him.
>>
>>87515234
>Harrison Ford's literal younger clone exists on this planet on this century
>Say he's perfect for young Solo
>but muh acting in a Star Wars movie
>hire a literal who that the producer met in a Bar Mitzvah
>he's literally too bad for a Star Wars movie
>so bad they need to get him an acting coach

DAY OF THE MOUSETRAP WHEN
>>
>>87519892
>Marcia Lucas had talent,
Is that how the only time she achieved anything of worth was when she attached herself to George?
>>
File: IMG_7806.jpg (957KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7806.jpg
957KB, 3264x2448px
>>87514643
It doesn't matter who makes this, it'll be garbage

TFA and Jurassic world were nostalgia bait garbage
TLJ will probably be garbage, it has a chance because Rian a much better director than JJ Abrams but Disney will fuck him up
The Han Solo movie will undeniably be garbage, it has no other chance
>>
>>87520063
>what is Taxi driver
>>
>>87518098
They're bad if they're shitty ideas you fucking retard
>>
i dont like the dude
i am glad he is fired
i hope Rian Johnson directs the episode IX
>>
>>87514719
Snyder did, and he paid the price
>>
>>87518595
So Kurtz and Kasdan wanted Han Solo dead for cheap emotional moment and you think it would have made ROTJ better? The movie is perfect despite Disney shill crying about Ewoks but drooling over Porgs.
How does killing Han Solo would prevent George from selling his figurine? The truth is that Kurtz wanted more sequels to milk the franchise just like Disney is doing.
>>
>>87518678
KKK is a kunt on a power trip, she chastisize the directors by forcing them to abandon their freedom and tweak the movie according to her liking. The result is a completely bastardized movie that nobody can claim his except her. That's the idea,, she want to be credited as making these crappy movies.
>>
>>87516568
>>87516446
It is

http://deadline.com/2016/05/the-neon-demon-nicolas-winding-refn-elle-fanning-hollywood-cannes-interview-1201752792/
>>
>>87522325
That's a lot of assumptions
>>
>>87519407
Normies who flock to watch Star Wars don't even know what The Book of Henry is or who's the director.
>>
The only firing that seems logical was getting rid of Trank

but Miller & Lord being fired when there's only couple weeks of shooting left?

In a way the firing of Trevorrow is even more worrying, because he seems like the ultimate yes man cuck, he was sucking Spielberg's and Frank Marshall's dick on Jurassic World. You could think that is exactly the kind of behavior that would appeal to Kennedy.

But no, she fires him too. What if she is the problem? I mean how can you fucking give a Han Solo movie to Ron Howard?
>>
>>87519215

EU and merch isn't the same as getting a spinoff movie in theaters every year, brainlet.
>>
>>87519215
>Can you remember a time when Star Wars wasn't an ocean of games, books, toys, and cartoons?
It's been like that since '77.

>>87518562
They still hate him for not joining the guild. The drama that went on during Empire Strikes Back should be noted on how to deal with Hollywood.
>>
>>87522481
The problem is The Book of henry got panned by the critics. KKK is not the courageaous type, she immediately considered Trevorow a risky person. Be sure that she already found the director who will replace him, she probably have been actively searching one since The book of henry failure. Once she secured a new one she fired him. I really despise Ron Howard for accepting to do that, he accepted before she fired Lord&Miller and therefore allowed it to happen.
>>
>>87522634
>They still hate him for not joining the guild. The drama that went on during Empire Strikes Back should be noted on how to deal with Hollywood.

Can I get a quick rundown on this?
>>
>>87522645
>Be sure that she already found the director who will replace him
i think its either Rian or JJ
>>
>>87522481
>but Miller & Lord being fired when there's only couple weeks of shooting left?
Any time the cast and crew are cheering when they heard they were fired, they must have done something wrong. Last I heard of something this bad was the Super Mario Brothers movie.
>>
>>87522735
>the cast and crew are cheering when they heard they were fired

Wut? is this confirmed? Kek.
>>
>>87522703
Lucasfilm don't want JJ Abrams, otherwise he would have done episode 8.
>>
>>87522699
Since Lucas was independent he pretty much had to finance the entire movie out of pocket and with loans. Even though he played a major role with ESB he was mostly focused on getting his business afloat. There were a lot of problems with ESB too so he had to step in while simultaneously handling other aspects.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Making_of_The_Empire_Strikes_Back

You can say what you want about Lucas but I really respect him for standing up to Hollywood and getting successful. Even though he was incredibly lucky with ANH.
>>
>>87522735
This is part of the Disney smear campaign, just like they are doing with Trevorow. No actor publicly criticized Han Solo directors. I'm pretty sure they signed some paper preventing them to talk about the movie for like at least five years. Have you seen an interview of them since their firing? We only get Disney side of the story.
>>
>>87522192
>disney shill

Everyone knew RotJ was sub par long before fucking Disney (which is a shit production company) bought Star War.

And how was it "cheap"? Solo's death was totally earned and foreshadowed.

>How does killing Han Solo would prevent George from selling his figurine?

Lucas is just crazy

Why did he edit the first movie to make Han shoot first? So "kids" would like him more.
>>
>>87522955
>Disney smear campaign
This is starting to get tinfoil right now. Do you have any evidence of this?
>>
Does anyone have that picture of Kathleen Kennedy only picking female actresses that sort of looked like a young beautiful version of her?
>>
>>87522944
thanks pham

also check'd
>>
>>87522955
>>87523020

>No actor publicly criticized Han Solo directors.

Alden Ehrenreich snitched on them

https://www.moviefone.com/2017/06/23/alden-ehrenreich-han-solo-movie-director-shakeup/
>>
>>87523020
If there's an article that starts with "unnamed source" or "our secret anonymous sources said" then you can put it down as Disney PR speak. There have been so many of that shit the past two years it's becoming impossible not to notice. When it's revealed as fake, then of course nobody takes the blame since the source was anonymous.
>>
ITT: Plebs defending a complete garbage director because of Jurassic World's box office.
>>
>>87523020
Evidence is right in front of your eyes >>87517070
>>
>>87523099
This so much,

people wake up already.
>>
>>87522964
>And how was it "cheap"? Solo's death was totally earned and foreshadowed.
Because it was extremely predictable and lazily done. Had Han died in ESB that would have been an example of earned and foreshadowed. Mirroring much of what Yoda said to Luke.

>So "kids" would like him more.
No, he wanted Han to be more heroic and not cowboy neutral evil. Then this was changed to him and Greedo shooting at the same time.
>>
>>87523099
You can say that for the opposite news too
>>
>>87523058
Gave you the wrong link though. It should be enough but there is something called Building an Empire which goes into the business side of Lucas during ANH and ESB
>>
File: O3nIsW7.jpg (211KB, 3603x1165px) Image search: [Google]
O3nIsW7.jpg
211KB, 3603x1165px
>>87523047
>>
>>87523116
A greentext is evidence? Are you serious, anon?
>>
File: tfa.jpg (194KB, 913x737px) Image search: [Google]
tfa.jpg
194KB, 913x737px
>>87523198
Thanks.
>>
>>87523198
Goddamn it....
>>
>>87523079
>That is, according to new reports
what does this mean? what is the source? Kathleen kennedy's anus?
>>
>>87523198
Tbqhwy her taste on females lines up with me.
>>
>>87523153
There's no opposite news. i didn't see any article about how Kathleen kennedy is fucking everything backstage and Trevorow being her new victim.
>>
>>87523291
I'd fuck BENDINI and the rabbit but holy shit the britbong and the jew to the far right ain't doing me any favors.
>>
>>87516719
Either that person is a disaster who shouldn't be in charge, or this is some bizarre PR strategy. Are we talking about Kennedy?
>>
>>87523273
>Alden Ehrenreich blows the whistle
>more than one source
>still fails to post counter evidence against it
>>
>>87523330
Yeah except the one at the far right of course.
i think she will be some kind of cg character like K-2SO
>>
>>87523322
>i didn't see any article about how Kathleen kennedy is fucking everything backstage and Trevorow being her new victim.

I'm confident enough that she lets directors have some creative control without going overboard. Look at Rogue One. Edwards had a lot of freedom but he didn't over do it. It sounds like Trevorow overstepped his bounds too many times for their liking though.
>>
File: 24-colin-trevorrow.w1200.h630.jpg (211KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-colin-trevorrow.w1200.h630.jpg
211KB, 1200x630px
>>87514643
>Colin: "Hey Disney the ideas for episode 9 are great but we already have a few gay characters, we don't really need to introduce any more in this one"
>>
>>87523523
>Extensive reshoots
>Edwards locked out of the editing room
>Keep adding new sequences until one month before premiere
>he didn't overdo it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWqvaMEFIdI
>lucas snitching on Disney
>>
>>87523523
>Edwards had a lot of freedom
Oh yeah, the freedom of having 50% of your film reshot and gutted. He and Snyder should start a club.
>>
>>87518480
>Only thing good about Jurrassic World is that it was pretty anti-feminist

Stop fucking ruining movies. Keep your shitty political messages out of Dinosaur movie. Be it anti or pro feminist shit.
>>
>>87518672
Not a big anime fan but is this any good it looks fun
>>
>>87523726
George had balls of steel during the 70's. He'd go in on a board meeting, tell them he was creating their dream film, take their money and do his own weird shit and by the time they found out it was too late and they had to roll with his vision.

Different times, different men.
>>
>>87523726
Another clip from the same interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDN-q3UcbY
>>
>>87523198
My god that chin
>>
>>87523804
Space Dandy is great. I guess it's Guardians of the Galaxy if it was actually good and didn't hesitate on pulling jokes at the expense of others. It's very westernized so anyone can watch it dubbed.
>>
>>87523804
Not him, but I watched the first series back when it first came out
It was really comfy. But it was a shame there was no overarching story or consistency
>>
>there will never be a hard R Jurassic Park movie where a team of marines have to go in to retrieve embryos and get whole sale slaughtered
>Bryce Dallas Howard will never be eaten by a dinosaur which will choke to death because she's so fat
>Chris Pratt will never get eaten by a dinosaur as he prepares to make a shitty quip before getting in his motorcycle
>there will probably be kids tagging along to the island again
>the T Rex will probably become BFFs with Chris Pratt and save him in this movie

I know it's inevitable than pretty much any successful movie is doomed to be raped again and again by Hollywood but it still hurts
>>
>>87514719
Cameron begs to differ
>>
>>87523901
>but I watched the first series back when it first came out
Did you watch the second season? Because that's the one that ties all the episodes up into one arc.
>>
>>87523874
Jesus, fuck
Who makes these? I'm just glad that Lucas won't have seen this cause he never goes online
>>
>>87523947
No, I heard that though yeah
I need to watch it at some point, just never got round to it
>>
File: georgelucas.jpg (157KB, 533x333px) Image search: [Google]
georgelucas.jpg
157KB, 533x333px
>>87523874
>mfw
>>
>>87523759
Are people on this board unaware of how common reshoots are in modern Hollywood?

>50% of your film reshot and gutted
Source? Most of the reshoots were of Saw and the final act being changed.
>>
>>87515272
Yes, he snitched them and Disney decided to fire the directors and hire an acting coach to this Spielberg's cock sucker.
>>
>>87524033
Damn, I just googled "Rogue One reshoots" and all I got were pro-Disney articles. Not even joking. The Guardian is entirely on about how unlikeable Jyn Erso was before reshoots (even though they hadn't seen the original version).

https://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2016/dec/19/rogue-one-star-wars-reshoots-trailers

>For a start, something very strange appears to have happened to Felicity Jones’ Jyn Erso during the process. April’s debut teaser trailer presented her as a generic reluctant hero, a snarky Han Solo-style outsider who is so mistrusted by the Rebel Alliance that she is forced to wear handcuffs during her encounter with Mon Mothma on Yavin 4. Erso comes across as arrogant and completely disinterested in the anti-Imperial cause, hence her famously cut line: “This is a rebellion, isn’t it? I rebel!”

Guys, try to google Rogue One reshoots and find an article that isn't trying to spin it as a positive.
>>
>>87523776
It wasn't trying hard to be anti-feminist like TFA is a feminist fantasy. It was organic, there wans't a "fuck feminism" message in the movie, some people don't even see it
>>
>>87514685

Why do you think all these nobody directors who get their one breakout film are signed up by big studios so fast to do the next big franchise?

Because they'll shut up and do what they're told for a big pay cheque. What would someone with a proven track record like Scorcese, Tarantula or Cameron do? They'd tell the big studio execs to fuck off and let them get on with it.

Edgar Wright and Ant Man showed all studios want is a yes man.
>>
File: 499.jpg (92KB, 499x597px) Image search: [Google]
499.jpg
92KB, 499x597px
Who will play Han in the inevitable movie adaption?
>>
>>87524279
Talking about that edgar something, he could be the guy she has chosen for 9.
>>
>>87524400
god pelease no
>>
>>87524491
Why? At this point they could hire Michael bay or Paul S Anderson it won't change that TFA ruined the saga forever
>>
>>87518595
Some of his ideas weren't also not that good, mainly Luke leaving alone. That's not his character.

The second death star was stupid, though. And the third even more.
>>
>>87524524
JJ Abrams and Bad Robot fucked it up. JJ admitted there was no real plan and he was expecting the other directors to pick up where he left off.
>>
>>87518691
>They never even had kids.

They adopted, no?
>>
>>87514643
>Disney throwing the poor guy under the bus hours after he steps down as director
expected no less from those jewish rats
>>
>>87515405
>based on the success of his previous movie,
so he is acting arrogant cause of a fluke, despite his previous movie "book of harry" tanking.
>>
>>87524737
>Lucas is somewhat sterile
>Both want kids, but she wants to get pregnant
>Around ROTJ, Lucas adopts daughter, Marcia comes along with the plan
>He's always busy, trying to set up ten companies
>She literally runs away with the guy who puts the windows in the Skywalker Ranch, gets pregnant within a year
>Lucas calls all his friends to make sure she'll never work in Hollywood again
>>
>>87516712
I never liked that cunt, his arrogant and incipid nature is unbearable.
>>
>>87525005
Funny thing is that now he's pretending to not be sterile. I'm pretty sure there were articles saying his new child is biologically his some years ago. New treatment, perhaps?
>>
>>87523198
XENOMORPHS!!!
>>
>>87525255
30 years of medical advances and all the money in the world can do miracles, man
>>
>>87525005
What I don't understand why she was entitled to $50 millions considering she cheated on him.
>>
>>87525293
Fair enough.
>>
>>87525397
She claimed she didn't cheat until they were separated

Read the whole thing here

http://fd.noneinc.com/secrethistoryofstarwarscom/secrethistoryofstarwars.com/marcialucas.html
>>
>>87525005
>Lucas calls all his friends to make sure she'll never work in Hollywood again
Based.

Fuck that cheating whore. Got rewarded with millions for being a cunt.
>>
>>87525535
>John Milius muses, "One of the great losses is that Marcia never became a filmmaker and continued as an editor." [cvi]

>However, since Marcia began family life, Pollock reports that the idea of directing or editing had lost it's appeal to her. Her number one interest, it seems, was being a mom.

BABY'D
>>
>>87515014

George Lucas literally wrote a book on it. And I think James Cameron works from one he worked out himself before Terminator.
>>
>>87525698
Ooh, this sounds fun. Let me take a stab at it
>open with a grand spectacle and loud noise, but the protagonist isn't there
>introduce need for macguffin or hero
>cut to mild scene away from all the action where the hero is introduced
>give reason why hero needs to become hero
>introduce side-character and/or love interest
>have hero reject the offer at first
>make it personal
>have large set-piece where hero proves their worth
>hero and side-character and/or love interest now bond
>relax and have some banter
>large spectacle where hero is about to win
>have hero fail
>all is lost moment
>have side-character and/or love interest convince hero not to give up
>final large spectacle where hero triumphs and the good guys win
how close am i?
>>
>>87515014
>>87515087
>>87525698

Save the Cat!®
>>
>>87522503
This.

I don't even know what that anon is arguing about anymore.

>>87524170
>using Google
>expecting to not get biased search results

Son, try this. Try googling "fart jokes" or "cat jokes" or anything else "_____ jokes". You'll get actual pages of jokes on that subject.

Now google "rape jokes". You'll get nothing but article after article about how offensive and degrading and unfunny and bla blah fucking blah about them. Type the same thing into DuckDuckGo and you'll get a similar result to the other queries.

That said Jyn did come off like a cunt in the original teaser, do you not remember the iRebel meme it spawned?
>>
File: 1472808837425.png (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472808837425.png
111KB, 500x500px
>>87514665
>wanting the saviour of science fiction to become a studio yesman
fuck outta here
>>
>>87525980
>Dsiney thinks the Hero's journey is a flowchart for making Star Wars blockbuster
But even then, the retards that are JJ abrams and Kasdan put Rey at the end of the hero's journey before the film even started. How dumb can you be? Noow we're supposed to find normal that she's gonna train to beat a guy she has already beaten without a single day of training.
>>
File: 1390951177636.gif (485KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1390951177636.gif
485KB, 500x249px
>>87516446
this fucking guy.
>>
>>87523566
This will be the prevailing narrative for at least a year.
>>
Anyone remember when a director wanting any kind of input into how their film turned out was just normal, and not them "being difficult"?

The massive decline in box office revenues this year and the relative success of smaller director-driven films has been a godsend. The franchise driven "universe" crap can't die off quickly enough.
>>
>>87526612
This is why Dunkirk is the most important film of the year.
>>
>>87519996
literally this. Why couldnt they just train Anthony?
>>
>>87526906
It's. . . complicated.
>>
>>87515224
Have you turned on a TV recently? Even your local news is talking about him tonight
>>
File: 1496185380061.png (14KB, 649x542px) Image search: [Google]
1496185380061.png
14KB, 649x542px
>>87514643

>be director
>have vision
>make successful movies

Yeah what a piece of shit for wanting to make a movie his way huh?

>be Disney
>hire big name director
>tell them not to think and to accept design-by-committee shit puree instead

Why? Why hire them? Get some nobody who will just do what you say since it's a movie created by executive meddling from the bottom up.
>>
>>87514643
Jurassic World was literally good so idk what all the fuss is about

I guarantee Kubrick and probably even Malick and bigger cunts that make weaker films but everyone gives them a pass because they make "art" ie Christian Bale wandering around mumbling.
>>
>>87526906
Umm, sorry, was Anthony personally recommended by Spielberg himself?
Yeah, that's what I thought
>>
File: 1499963103953.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499963103953.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>87527540
>Jurassic World was literally good

I don't even know who's trolling who in this thread anymore
>>
>>87518517
This.
>>
>>87527837
It was shit but I don't know why anyone was expecting anything good? All the sequels have been pure dogshit
>>
>>87527540

It sucked ass
>>
>>87518548
He's made a lot of money for his investors so he's a hero.
>>
>>87523198
waifu alert at index 3
>>
>>87516648
Any Jedi training sequences would be glorious.
>>
>>87518672
Looks neat
>>
>>87526084
Why not? Rian Johnson, David Lowery, and Ron Howard (who have all worked with Shane in the past) have all had very positive experiences with Disney. Doing this one film would raise Shane's profile enough that he could get The Modern Ocean and A Topiary made. It benefits Lucasfilm too as, if they let him finish it, they could shed the image of being unable to play with others.
>>
>>87514643
>arrogant tryhard
>fired by a woman
>slightly hispanic in appearance
How long until Kekistanis declare him /theirguy/
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.