[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think this is good? Its just as bad as Batman V Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: wonder_woman_main.jpg (297KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
wonder_woman_main.jpg
297KB, 1280x640px
Why do people think this is good? Its just as bad as Batman V Superman
>>
>STILL hating women in 2017
>>
>>87513553
Worse really
It was cringe as shit
>>
YAAASSSSS
>>
Batman v Superman had some great cinematography and execution, this didn't even had that
>>
>>87513553
BvS was kino you fucking redditor. Wonder woman was nothing compared to it. Fuck outta here
>>
>>87513553
>Batman V Superman
>bad
>>
>>87513553
It's pretty bad and boring,
You always knows what's gonna happen.
>>
>>87513553
I will probably rewatch Man of Steel, BvS, and Suicide Squad. I will never watch Wonder Woman.
>>
>>87513553
The only good superhero movie I know is dark knight, so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>87513677
Yes the movie where Christian Bale reassures audiences that he can't act sure is GOAT. I do love watching a BATMAN movie for anything but BATMAN!
>>
>Why do people think this is good? Its just as bad as Batman V Superman
Nice another thread where the OP wants us to either shit on a decent capeshit movie or shit on great film. Hmmm how about I shit on neither and instead point out that they're both better than Disney's Star Wars and Disney's capeshit.
>>
Reminder that OP is a mouseshill on suicide watch.
>>
>>87513553
>jewish lead actor
>>
>>87513748
>Disney's Star Wars and Disney's capeshit.
There isn't a difference besides faux girl power
>>
>>87513594
>cringe
Fuck off back to redd.it
>>
>>87514254
Nah I want to advertise that I feel embarrassed at the drop of a hat while making you think I am not a fag
>>
>>87513553
I liked it because wonder woman is the first DCEU protagonist that isn't an asshole
>>
>>87513553
Feminism, enough said. True DC fans will never ever like Wonder Woman.
>>
File: 1339981785113.jpg (98KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
1339981785113.jpg
98KB, 618x619px
>>87514325
>wonder woman
>ends the film being inspired by Steve's sacrifice
>says she loves humanity and will keep fighting on
>instead, she apparently spent the next century doing nothing but acquring wealth by dealing with antiquities
antiquities
>did nothing when the Zod and his gang were ripping apart Metropolis and threatned the planet with global extinction
>isn't an asshole
>>
I despise the movie.

Not because it's particulary bad, or because HURR DURR I H8 WYMEN, but because it is the blandest, safest, most Marvel-like movie in the series, and since it was so fucking successful it means WB is going to take that direction.
>>
>>87514940
You don'r really expect her to teleport to Zod's machines or take them out. Please use your brain I don't believe you are too dumb for picture books.
>>
>>87515028
It's embarrassing how many phonies bitch about Joker's girlfriend being slutty. Even playing the shit videogame series there's no way you can't think she's a thot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.