[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Hollywood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3829.png (88KB, 906x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3829.png
88KB, 906x918px
How do we fix Hollywood?
>>
Remove juden
>>
>>87506346
You can't fix something that's not broken man
>>
>>87506346
this cannot be fixed. the world must be destroyed and rebuilt.
>>
More like Chinawood
>>
People are already fixing it by watching its shit less.
>>
>>87506465
Chinese are making KINO while Hollywood is drowning in capeshit
>>
Pay to see good movies, talk about said movies, make threads across your favorite sites about said movies, start discussion about said movies on social media, etc.. But who are you kidding OP I bet you've seen at least half of those.
>>
>>87506346

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/09/05/hollywood-suffers-worst-summer-22-years/

Meanwhile....

TV viewings are also way down and Hollywood has been forced to push damage control

http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/tv-ratings-are-way-down-but-does-it-even-matter.html

We don't.
>>
More superhero movies.
I want my Animal Man film by Lynch
>>
>monster hunt
>legend of tarzan
>now you see me
jesus wept
>>
Just make sequels of the top grossing movies.

>>
Copied from several ofhter threads, screencap, copy, just spread as wide as You can in future:

>Consider the movies whose foreign box office dwarfs the US percentage: The Fate of the Furious (part of a franchise that has always done well globally, due in part to its diverse cast), Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Transformers: The Last Knight, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, and The Mummy, which gave Tom Cruise his biggest global opening weekend ever despite an anemic debut in the US.

Why? This is most important part of pasta:
>These films, like many that become hits abroad, tend to be heavy on spectacle and action and light on story. This isn’t because foreign audiences prefer bad storytelling, but rather because visual spectacle translates across languages more readily than plot, with its dependence on dialogue and shared cultural ideas, does.

Conclusion:
>Still, the numbers indicate that even though Americans may seem to be souring on some kinds of movies — the endless sequels, the limp reboots — those movies will almost certainly continue to be made, because studios have an eye not just to the US, but also a broader worldwide market. And as long as that worldwide market is profitable, the movies will keep being made.
>>
>>87506615
We don't deserve James Cameron.
>>
>>87506522
>china
>one of the most creatively bankrupt and censored countries in the world
>making kino
No, taiwan and hongkong do not count senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.