[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Smart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0400.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Get Smart?
>>
More like Get Hard
>>
>>87506147
I liked that movie
>>
>>87506147
I watched the series when I was a kid. I forgot they made a movie.

I remember there was an episode of the show about a two barreled pistol that supposedly caused some sort of hyper destructive force when two bullet left the barrels at the same time. What fun bullshit.
>>
>>87506171
It always happened to me when I watched it.
>>
I remember it being pretty jarring after 30 minutes of what seemed to be comedy Steve Carrel just casually shooting russian mooks
>>
This was comfy as fuck
>>
>>87506147
>tfw no bobcut gf
>>
>>87506547
I thought it mixed action and comedy very well. What I hated is it came out in that gross era when digital movies looked like handicam rips during low lights
>>
>>87506147
Good movie, watched some of the old tv show its from and liked that too
>>
>>87506271
There were like 5 jokes. The original series was a Buck Henry / Mel Brooks comedy celebration of Bond/Man from UNCLE tropes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDWo-Kg6uw
>>
>>87506147
Is that michael scott?
>>
>>87506271
My mom liked it
I thought it was just fine for what it was
>>
>>87507748
Yeah they made a "threat level midnight" movie.
>>
am i the only one who actually watched the original tv show it was great in middleschool i brought a cassete tape of it for movie day and it had The Claw. I just now realized how racist the villian was his hideout was in a dry cleaners
>>
unironically a fantastic movie and my favourite of steve carrell's
>>
i wouldn't suck pussy

but anne in this movie i sucked the screen and pretend it was hers
>>
>>87507730
>There were like 5 jokes.
This is objectively false.
>>
File: Hymie.png (757KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hymie.png
757KB, 720x540px
>>87507809
What's racist about it? The guy was a menacing villain and hilarious. Are you saying Chinese people didn't disproportionately work in laundry and have difficulty producing certain English language phonetic sounds? I don't see how that's purporting one race is superior to the other.
>>
>>87507834
>Max used to be fat
>Bill Murray in a tree
>Decent cone of silence reference
>That thing right in the chief's face after the car crash
>Patrick Warburton is a robot
I saw it once, in theaters the weekend it came out, and those are the only jokes I remember.
>>
>>87506147
doesnt he make out with the rock at the end of this movie?
>>
>>87507937
That was eight years ago dude
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.