[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bojack-horseman-season-4.jpg (172KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-season-4.jpg
172KB, 1080x1080px
was it always this good?
>>
>>87505843
It used to be better. This season was the worst one.
>>
>dude being an alcoholic is so hard I can't just not drink bro it's so depressing man
>>
>>87506033
The show is mediocre but it's easy to let yourself slip. All you need is a few bad days and then drinking becomes a habit, then it becomes something you do to have fun, then it becomes something you do to get yourself to normal, then it becomes something to do so you don't think about all the time you spent drinking. Doesn't happen overnight and it's hard to kick once you get to that point where it's a physical need, but yeah, people do it to themselves. Usually gets at the worst with an enabler
>>
I couldn't make it through episode 2 this season
>>
>>87506129
You know your stuff. Feels bad.
>>
>>87505843
What was wrong with one of the other 10 threads faggot?
>>
>>87505843
Season 2 is easily better.

>>87506186
It gets better.
>>
when did you realize the writers were /ourguys/?

>Uncle Cuck
>Chandlers catchphrase that wasnt mentioned outside of 4chan in the past 10 years
>"I dont want foreign movies, i watch foreign films"
>the campaign had absolutely nothing to do with the american election
>asexuality and polygamy
>>
>>87507789
>Chandler's List
>Could this list BE any longer?
Great chuckle.

Also Trump hate/jokes are coming next season allegedly. Great ready.
>>
the big reveals didnt have as much of a punch as the previous seasons, but i think its for the better
nothing in this season came close to him fucking the underage deer or sarah lynn dying
>>
File: inner voice.png (574KB, 844x473px) Image search: [Google]
inner voice.png
574KB, 844x473px
it goes away, right?
>>
>>87505843
>watch two episodes
>YAY! A TODD EPISODE!

ugh
>>
>>87506129
Does the same thing happen with cocaine? Asking for a friend
>>
just kill todd already
>>
>>87508686
Maybe season 5 will make up for it by having Charlotte attempt to murder Bojack for speaking to her daughter in S3.
But when Charlotte pulls a gun, Hollyhock kills Charlotte or vice versa.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't like the Todd the walking random meme

The man is absolutely pathetic in every way, cucked so hard by laziness that his testosterone failed to notice that Emily was begging him to fuck her.

Hopefully he realises he needs to get his shit together
>>
>>87511156
He's Aaron Paul's self-insert that exists due to producer money. He is pretty shit and never changes or does anything of real dramatic worth.
>>
>>87511156
dude aseuxuality lmao
>>
>>87511210
>>87511479
Yeah but when he doesn't have a task he falls into existential nihilism. Similar to Bojack.
>>
>>87505843
>you will never have a sister
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.