[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Absolute garbage 4chan tricked you into watching. If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

ITT: Absolute garbage 4chan tricked you into watching.

If you seriously enjoyed this, you're a retarded child with no taste and you need to leave this board.
>>
File: xenobWn.jpg (2MB, 1405x2208px) Image search: [Google]
xenobWn.jpg
2MB, 1405x2208px
Overrated
>>
>>87505902
This.
>Muh fucking Spielberg nostalgia boner

Spielberg is shit.
>>
>>87505796
>ITT: Absolute garbage 4chan tricked you into watching.

did anyone in here actually watched this?
>>
File: RIP in Peace Lenny.png (2MB, 1746x1316px) Image search: [Google]
RIP in Peace Lenny.png
2MB, 1746x1316px
>>87505796
>mfw I know a high school girl that actually committed suicide after watching this
>supposedly she even left videos for her friends
>because that is the level of originality amongst teenagers now
>>
>>87505796
t. pleb who can't appreciate teenage girl kino
>>
>>87506058
Are you serious? I can't imagine anything that cringy happening in real life. Imagine your suicide being a reference to a shitty tv show that no one will even be talking about in a few years. This is why teenagers shouldn't kill themselves.
>>
>>87506025
I did and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was so fucking melodramatic, unrealistic and downright hilarious that I was having a great time. I have no idea how this shit got critical praise
>>
>>87506104
>t.
Literal faggot detected. Not acceptable.
>>
>>87506058

Watching this made me consider suicide for several months, for the first time in years. Although the fact that the suicide scene is going to become an iconic moment in tv/film history makes up for it I guess. It's like the andalusian dog.
>>
File: primer[1].jpg (185KB, 481x684px) Image search: [Google]
primer[1].jpg
185KB, 481x684px
>ITT: Absolute garbage 4chan tricked you into watching.
That's bullshit everyone made fun of this movie and said Hannah was an unlikable character

Also picrel for being actual garbage
inb4 plebs defend it because hurr low budget as if that somehow makes it any less shit
>>
>>87506242
shit taste tho
>>
>>87506113
>>87506178
I am serious. I've never watched the movie so I don't know how she offs herself in the movie. But the girl that killed herself lived in my town and her parents are friends with my oldest brother. She was a high school cheerleader and really attractive but apparently a bunch of people from her school were talking shit on her Facebook page and stuff like that, and she was already a bit mental, so she came home from school and took her dad's handgun and offed herself in the living room. I guess she was making little videos and stuff for days before she did it.

It was a closed casket funeral so I'm guessing it was pretty bad.
>>
>>87505902
Member the 80s?
>>
>>87505796
I thought everyone hated that.
>>
>>87506373
Well its not a movie but is there any details you can give to confirm
>>
>>87505796
Mad Max Fury Road.
>>
>>87506573
I was about to post the obituary but nope. I can't do it. Her name was Mckenna and she looks like the last person you'd ever expect to commit suicide.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.