[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did this show died? (also fuck off BETER shitposters, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: famolçy guy.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
famolçy guy.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
when did this show died?

(also fuck off BETER shitposters, this isnt facebook newfags)
>>
>>87499589
I'd bet it'll be dead once fox inevitably pulls it from netflix for their own redundant streaming service like they did with american dad. As it is it takes forever for a new season to appear on netflix so I bet they are gearing up to start shaving away seasons.

People are so used to watched it that way that it'll quickly fade away when no one utilizes fox streaming unless of course it gets the futurama treatment and is endlessly spammed on cable.
>>
H E Y
E
Y

B E T E R
E
T
R
>>
>>87499772
shit, last time i watched family guy was on that episode that brian dies god that episode sucked
>>
>>87499589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euL_RWN2rq4
>>
File: brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg (68KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg
68KB, 600x900px
>>87499885
How do you think this guy feels about it?
>>
>>87499920
fuck me thats cringy as shit

and you know what? i actually thought that Cleveland Show was better than Family Guy.

look at the level they're taking the series
>>
it got bad in 2008, same as south park
>>
Beter
>>
>>87500033
while i wouldnt put family guy and south park at the same level (South Park is a 1000 times better), i cant say anything about SW, because i stopped watching it in 2004~2006
>>
>>87500006
I unironically enjoyed cleveland show as well. And it was a show about a black family shown from many different angles and outside of a lot of stereotypes.

But apparently the show is racist because the voice of cleveland is a white guy.
>>
>>87500100
Cleveland JR was better than Chris, and Rallo was better than Stewie

[spoilers] and donna's ass, mmh boi, that was thicc [/spoilers]
>>
>>87499589
BIIIIIIIIIIH FOH
>>
>>87499589
When Fox canceled it. It wasn't that good before hand but at least before it was revived everyone on the show wasn't a totally insufferably asshole.
>>
Oh BETAH
>>
hey [B]eter
>>
oh peetah
>>
BEEH TEAR REE MEM BER THEE TAI MEH YOUH BAWX ED WITHEH MOO HAM MED ARL EEH?

holy CRAP lois
>>
Peak American Dad > Peak Family Guy > Peak The Cleveland Show
>>
>>87500800
>American Dad
That was one of the worst shows ever written, It was family guy dumbed down for the actual autistic
>>
>>87499911
Family Guy wasn't funny years before Brian got killed off

Around Season 5 it stopped being funny
>>
The dad from the simpsons is way funnier than the family guy
>>
>>87499589
I'd say around the time they started doing the fighting chicken, the "AGH AGH AGH" shit and the Conway Twitty bs.
>>
File: theking-myboy.png (119KB, 290x220px) Image search: [Google]
theking-myboy.png
119KB, 290x220px
>>87500800
Does anybody else want to brutally murder Steve?
He is just a shitty character and I hate him. I hate his character design and his voice.

>MFW Steve breaks out into a musical theatre style song and dance
>>
May 1, 2005
>>
>>87500974
I also think that the worker in the simpsons is a better character, as for the wife the simpsons wife is sweet whereas family guy's wife is very annoying
>>
>>87501438
Yeah the peter falls and makes noises for 60 seconds gimmick got old real fast
>>
>>87501902
Yes exactly, I wasn't sure how clear it was that that was what I was referring to.
>>
>>87501438
>>87501902
It doesn't help that they were implementing these "gags" every other episode to the point to where it became obvious they were just inserting them to fill a minute of the show so they didn't have to actually write anything
>>
Oh hey [B]eter I just came by to see if I c-OHMYGOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BABY
>>
HEY [B]ETER
YES A[B]ONYMOUS FROM /[B]V/
CHUCK'S [B]EED & SEED
OOF OW OWIE MY BONES
send this meme via envelope with 55c enclosed for your chance to win a free copy of doctor zhivago on bluray
>>
>>87501438
Conway Twitty was the worst solely because people actually defended that blatant attempt to pad out airtime.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.