[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scummiest deals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: HardcorePawn.jpg (312KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HardcorePawn.jpg
312KB, 1440x1080px
Scummiest deals?
>>
>>87499578
Les loves his shekels
>>
Sneed (Owner of Sneed's Feed and Seed) scamming Chuck (????) out of his shop
>>
when the show creator paid some homeless crackheads to come into the store and follow a script so they could film it and call it a show.
>>
File: irate gamer hardcore pawn.jpg (56KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
irate gamer hardcore pawn.jpg
56KB, 800x441px
This guy made me irate.
>>
>>87499840
based sneedposter.
>>
When he offered up his son's penis flesh to Satan as blood sacrifice
>>
When his SON COULDA GOT KILLED
>>
when the guy called him lester and he got visibly upset.

my in laws live in Detroit and the first time I visited up there I asked my uncle to take me to that pawn shop and he refused lol
>>
I don't like that one episode where Ashley starts yelling and is a bitch for no real good reason.
>>
>>87500182
Isn't it in a really shitty neighborhood
>Inb4 all of Detroit is a shitty neighborhood
You know what I mean
>>
>>87500251
downtown Detroit is a burned out shit hole. that shop is on 8 mile, a particularly urban part of Detroit
>>
>>87500380
>urban
So the shop is in the ghetto
>>
File: 1497484975716.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497484975716.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
I like that one where low-end Jews try to make a living off iliterate niggers.
>>
>>87500181
Only reason I came to the thread.
>>
I like that one episode where Seth tries to be alpha and run the store, gets into an argument with Ashley about something trivial, and Les has to scold them both.
>>
>>87500630
Seth is such a low test cuck its adorable.
>>
File: Cwcyehameha_crop.gif (2MB, 441x302px) Image search: [Google]
Cwcyehameha_crop.gif
2MB, 441x302px
>>87500630
>>87500573
>>87500247
>>87500023
Literally every episode and it's the funniest fucking thing.

>that episode where the lady says she doesn't like Les and his jewish ways
>that episode where the homeless guy says his radio talks to aliens then fakes a seizure
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 232x217px
>>87499578
That one episode when Seth told that customer AIDS was not just a gay disease.
>>
>tfw diamond dealer at a huge firm in NYC
>have to deal with scummy kikes like this on the daily
>many clients in Michigan
>tried to sell to Les Gold but he was too kike on prices

Good times.
>>
>>87500858

Heard the diamond industry is entirely run by Heebs.
>>
>>87501135
It's Jews first, Indians second.
>>
>>87500182
Your uncle sounds like a pussy 8 mile isn't bad at all. The pawn shop is literally across the street from the suburbs, it's barely in Detroit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.