[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLLYWOOD TRIVIA THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Famke Janssen.jpg (63KB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
Famke Janssen.jpg
63KB, 300x356px
>On August 10, 2013, X-MEN star Famke Janssen called the police after walking into the bedroom of her Soho penthouse and finding a children’s book on the shelf next to her bed. The book in question, "The Lonely Doll", was published in 1957 and is about a doll called Edith, "who lived in a nice house and had everything she needed except somebody to play with".

>Janssen filed a report purporting that an intruder must have entered her home and left this book as some kind of message, and named a past stalker, Carlos Echeverria, as a possible culprint. The police initially approached the case as a burglary, but investigators did not find any evidence of a break-in after examining the surveillance footage, nor did they find any signs of a forced entry or fingerprints on the book.

>Detectives ultimately found a to-do list inside the book with Janssen’s name scribbled on it and deduced that the book belonged to Janssen and "has some connection to her home.” Janssen was not charged with filing a false report because she "honestly believes that someone broke into her apartment and planted the book." Oddly enough, the list also didn't have any fingerprints.
>>
that's spooky
>>
>>87498910
no it's not, she put it there
>>
>>87498910
>women being stupid is spooky
ok
>>
What an attention whore lmao
>>
>>87498882
Carlos!
>>
>>87498882
Wasn't there some issue with the blue paint they used for the mystique costume driving the actresses insane that used it? The fumes literally drove people insane, they had to change up the chemical makeup for Jennifer Lawrence so that she wouldn't go psychotic. It's basically a real life joker venom
>>
>>87498882
maybe it was the stalkers to-do list and they wrote her name on it? Was it her signature? Why would she write her name on a list like it's an assignment to be turned in? It's a list. Are they saying it's a list from her childhood that she wrote, and put in the book?
>>
>>87498882
>blaming jean gray
>twas the phoenix
>>
>>87499091
This.

The silly bitch was triggered they hired a younger actor to play her character in apocalypse totally unaware it was a prequel
>>
why didnt she leg crush them?
>>
File: IMG_0679.jpg (27KB, 214x317px)
IMG_0679.jpg
27KB, 214x317px
Why does Famke kinda remind me of my mom?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.