[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misunderstood genius or talent less hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

File: os2c8FU.jpg (117KB, 1503x994px) Image search: [Google]
os2c8FU.jpg
117KB, 1503x994px
Misunderstood genius or talent less hack?
>>
hit and miss but the sheer amount of content mde has put out the past 7 years there's bound to be both garbage and gold
>>
fat, talentless social parasite that literally lives on government assistance

He's also physically repulsive. I can't look at it without vomiting.
>>
Talentless genius
>>
if every mde vid was Moms quality, id love that shit
95% of mde's """content""" is just sams shitty phone vids though
>>
>>87498565
wasted potential. its over for him. he had a good thing and he blew it. and then he burned the bridges. now he will never have health care.
>>
>>87498591
>if you put out enough content some will be gold

No
>>
>>87498565
Could be worth a shit if he sold himself out a little. Not kidding, if somebody was around to keep him boxed in he'd actually reach a large audience, which would only enhance his brand of post-ironic bantz.
Basically what I'm saying is, trolling basically nobody makes him an unfunny hack; comedians like Andy Kaufman thrived off of large scale recognition.
>>
>>87498600

This. He's a fucking Nazi.
>>
he's okay but nick is the funniest and charls is the second best
>>
>>87498565
Misunderstood hack
>>
The Jhonnie is one of Sam's underrated characters. They should have put him in world peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOmmxO8VUk
>>
File: masshealth.png (159KB, 321x375px) Image search: [Google]
masshealth.png
159KB, 321x375px
2017: I am... forgotten...
>>
i watched his show one time and thought it was the most boring shit ever.
>>
>>87498863
lets not pretend sam didn't fuck that hambeast after
>>
File: 1494910791228.png (15KB, 525x509px) Image search: [Google]
1494910791228.png
15KB, 525x509px
I didn't ask for these feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UORGPjmxcb4
>>
>>87499073
Sam looks extra Jewish in this video. Coincidence?
>>
>>87498565
ahead of his time by youtube comedy standards.
>>
>>87498651
What is What is Toast, I Never Got Pusi, etc.
>>
>>87498863
why can't this faggot just leave people alone
>>
>>87498600
>>87498691

Antifa plz
>>
>>87498565
What makes Sam so quotable? What makes those seemingly random ramblings leave such a deep impression?
>>
>>87498880
What is this from and why does it always get posted in Sam threads?
>>
>>87501281
The skit that killed Sam's career. What was he thinking?
>>
>>87501076
>Oh my god he made people uncomfortable for 5 seconds. Oh my god muh comfort zone was invaded.
Don't be a little triggered bitch
>>
File: C0_F9XZUkAAJGYz.jpg (203KB, 1112x1056px) Image search: [Google]
C0_F9XZUkAAJGYz.jpg
203KB, 1112x1056px
Let us not forget that Sam is a literal sexual predator.
>>
>>87498565
neither. mildly funny retard
>>
>>87501312
>not riding the jb train
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>87501312
She's hot and you're a jealous loser.
>>
He's a genius false flagging jew
>>
>>87501371
>>87501388
Nice to see you're posting here, Sam. How's your healthcare?
>>
>>87501312
sam is one of those guys who has never fucked a girl who didn't have daddy issues. basically the same as being a virgin.
>>
>>87501312
You don't belong here.
>>
>>87498565
Misunderstood hackless for sure
>>
As another anon said he's pretty hit and miss

He's also the least funny member of MDE
>>
>>87498565
2070 paradigm shift was a freak outlier in a sea of garbage
>>
>>87498994
He's so alpha that he can only fuck hambeasts and underage girls with Daddy issues.
>>
Everything he does sucks.
>>
>ITT jelly manchildren who have never produced anything in their lives
>>
>>87501453
Imagine being this bitter...
>>
>>87501709
The only way I could feel that bitter is if I lost a T.V. show (and health insurance) after a few too many Twitter redpills. Of course, that's nothing compared to how bitter I'd be if my partner had done that and screwed me over.
>>
>>87501709
there's no bitterness involved. it's just a statement of fact. i have no problem with sam fucking those cum curmudgeons. just don't parade yourself as an alpha male if that's all you can catch. (and it's more like a leeching on rather than an actual hunt and catch)
>>
>>87501690
t. Sam looking for anons ideas to revive his "career"
>>
>>87498600
I saw him on a CVS a few days ago
>>
>>87498565
He only appeals to 10-year-olds who just discovered swearing.
>>
>>87498565
Misunderstood hack
>>
>>87498565
Excessively scrutinized Eceleb
>>
>>87501584
This
>>
>>87498565

He should have done more pseudo-sascha baron cohen shit like moms and less (no) hardline political shit. The show was okay, but it wasn't as funny as moms. He really blew it, could have had it all if they just did more material like that and he kept his mouth shut.
>>
itt: MLP
>>
Am I the only one that likes his standup? Gutta Man and Officer Maggot are great. Also the way he tricks a roomfull of smug college liberals to laugh at extremely negative black stereotypes in that prison monologue is nothing short of brilliant.
>>
>>87498565
Seemed to have some legit creative talent and gelled really well with Nick and Charls but fucked it by being needlessly edgy
It's not even like there was a principle to it either, he was like that kid who would put his ruler on the edge of the desk and bend it a little further and a little further until it snapped every time, he couldn't help himself
>>
what did charls mean by this?
>>
he's a genius because he's misunderstood.
>>
>>87498565
No idea, but he looks like he didn't finish developing in the womb.
>>
>>87501312
>don't eat anything between now and tomorrow
Is this when Sam took the ane?
>>
>>87498565
neither because even a hack can hold on to a job
>>
>>87498691
Oh no! That's unacceptable to me!
>>
>>87498647
Wait I thought the Affordable Healthcare Act gave everyone insurance?
>>
>>87501453
Is there such a thing as a girl without daddy issues?
>>
I think Sam has his fair share of unfunny shit like most comedians, but that doesn't bother me too much. I like his stuff even if it's kinda dumb and I can understand why people don't like it.

Wearing a Sam Hyde shirt also got me laid. No joke
>>
>>87498600
>He's also physically repulsive.
This is honestly why he's so fucked up.
>>
>>87498675
Don't say post-ironic it makes you sound horrifyingly pretentious.
>>
>>87498638
/thread as far as I'm concerned. It baffles me that they managed to get a show in the first place. How did Sam's iPhone videos translate into making a sketch show?
>>
>>87498565
Yeah
>>
>>87498600
Talentless? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>87502613
wtf is wrong with those cigarettes?
>>
>>87498591
This.
Even the hits aren't particularly profound or thought provoking. Mostly just a bunch of propaganda shit advocating the alt-right
>>
>>87504445
Wrong.
College Cunts is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>87501281
It's the same guy who posts it everytime. Obsessed with being mad at others, I guess.
>>
>>87504392
those aint cigarettes
>>
>>87498565
I haven't seen enough of his YouTube skits to judge him on that but his stand up is the most cutting edge work I've seen since Dave Chappelle. It's not so much his trolly attitude and anti-politically correct rhetoric but how engaging, subversive and raw he is while performing. You dont know what's an act or not, when he's improvising vs when hes doing something he has prepared, and he always engages the audience and bring them directly into his act. You can't just be passive, you have to be ready to get singled out and mocked, forcing the audience to put on their big boy pants, which is in my opinion the whole point of what he's trying to do. On top of that he's incredibly endearing and charismatic while remaining authentic and entertaining, he himself can't help but laugh at some of the outrageous things he says mid-bit. If you are on the left you will unfortunately not agree with anything I've said which is understandable. Otherwise he's a great up and coming counter cultural comic and I'd wish him the best of luck in his endevours.

tldr he should stick to stand up
>>
>>87501312
https://youtu.be/82SL2a1YOMk

His dick doesnt work
>>
>>87498637
this
>>
2070 paradigm shift is still the best thing he's ever done.
>>
>>87504295
>responding to a post from 2 hours ago
"post ironic" is just what people call him, I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to mean. Not the point of my post anyways.
>>
>>87504392
Those aren't cigarettes, Hank.
>>
>>87498565
Sam is a classic Ideas Man. He can come up with some good stuff now and then but the execution is horrible.
>>
File: martin-short.jpg (103KB, 764x493px) Image search: [Google]
martin-short.jpg
103KB, 764x493px
>>87498565
why is he doing the clifford face?
>>
I'll tell you what's fucking lame is all these MDE wannabe kids that think if they post thinly-veiled semi-racist content they'll be the next edgy Internet comic geniuses. If Sam Hyde was always kind of shitty those trying to emulate him are the fucking scum of the earth
>>
has anyone else noticed the massive parrallels to hitler lololol
>>
>>87499073
all those 'your dad' videos hit too close, I don't know what sammy boy meant by them, does he hates us and wants to see we suffer?
>>
>>87504388
So what you're saying is all jews are in reality repressed nazis? Interesting.
>>
>>87504247
Orphans.
>>
>>87498565
hes a talentless hack. fucking anthony fantano does the random abursdist humor better than hyde
>>
>>87498565
If they had gotten "Moms" onto Adult Swim it would have been one of the most heralded fucking aired bits of media ever in this generation.

Somehow, amazingly, incredibly, "Moms" remains obscure and they never came close to touching that feel again, which was GOLDEN. They fucked up.
>>
>>87498565
Misunderstood hack.
>>
>>87498675
Honestly, this. World Peace was so good because the confines of a decent-budget TV show reigned in his worst impulses.

It's why even the internet stuff he does with production values (Smocaine, the Thanks Computer shorts) still turn out kinda overlong and meandering.
>>
>>87498880
>trying to make fun of an ugly guy while being too insecure to actually make yourself truly ugly
This really reflects more poorly on them than it does Sam.
Also, I thought liberals disliked "punching down?"
>>
>>87502613
I think what he meant is that he is an angry young man who smokes a lot of drugs
>>
I like Sam, I really do, he seems like a good man underneath all the personas and memery. I just hope it doesn't go to his head and cause himself ruin.

Also I hope Charls is doing okay, I stopped watching his twitch streams because he didn't seem. . . stable.

Is Nick still doing good with his business?
>>
>>87506516
Yeah, I have also noticed an uptick in Cum Town threads on /tv/.
>>
>>87498638
I like the phone videos
>>
>tfw i look like sam hyde but not nearly as witty (in that acerbic way) or charismatic
should i end it
>>
File: 1500788436165.png (113KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500788436165.png
113KB, 411x600px
>>87504221
not to drumpf supporters
>>
>>87501264
the pain / exposure. watching all those videos leaves an impression
>>
>>87501312
>would you let me tell you to stop talking if I think youre talking too much

lmao. this is definitely real
>>
>>87501281
bottom barrel liberal "satire"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgkC8Rpy3E
>>
>>87504256
>Wearing a Sam Hyde shirt also got me laid. No joke

what happened?
>>
>>87510940
oh man i dont even like sam hyde that much but this is just awful
>>
>>87498565

Good at concept; bad at implementation.
>>
Started following their stuff early on. Their switch to the big screen was just kinda off and lacked ideas and structure. I hope they manage to reorganise and try again in a couple of years.
>>
He's a genius I wouldn't call him misunderstood though, I think people who hate him dislike him mostly because of political reasons and not so much for his work. I know his work has a unique style too but I think most people that would even hear of him would already be into similar things like that. I mean who watches a 15 minute adult swim show and doesn't expect something strange?
>>
completely understood genius

he had a TV show. the ratings were good. they got renewed. mike lazzo resisted early pressure to cancel it

they had to go WAY above lazzo's head to finally force him to cancel the show

they had a tyler perry deal. [as] ordered the back 90. they were going straight to 100 episodes.

they still keep posting about him on the internet. the independent media structure for Sam to deliver his content is getting closer and closer.

Sam could have saved TV. TV put the nail in their own coffin. Sam will still be here.
>>
>>87512118
>[as] ordered the back 90
fuuuck, seriously?
>>
moms was pretty much the last good thing they did, everything before that was pretty great as well. eventually it felt like they just say some strange-ass bullshit, then sam does his little nyA-HAH! laugh, and then I'm supposed to think is funny
>>
>>87512118
>they still keep posting about him on the internet.
let's not pretend that it isn't you posting about yourself Sam. World Peace was fucking terrible and manages to be even less funny than Amy Schumer
>>
>didn't know he even had a show until i heard him and timmy fight about heathcare
that was pretty funny desu, especially since they seemed to be nearly making each other laugh at points. but maybe i'm wrong.
>>
>>87498880
Isnt this one of the Woodsmen from Twin Peaks?
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.