[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are a lot of channels showing this XQ Super School thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: share_image.jpg (19KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share_image.jpg
19KB, 1200x630px
Why are a lot of channels showing this XQ Super School thing?
>>
Jew stuff probably
>>
A lot of rich celebrities think they know how to run schools, and they have enough money to get networks to air it.
>>
>>87497490
Lemme guess. They're only going to care about schools with lots of "diversity"
>>
>>87497523
So far it's just been singing and "what if u learned math...OUTSIDE?"
>>
I remember growing up with celebrities telling us about global warming and that cia fag telling us how it was good we were bombing third worlders
>>
>>87497765
How long ago was this?
I was probably in high school lol.
I feel old now
>>
>>87497801
18 years ago
>>
Am I supposed to be impressed that this is airing on every network?
I don't think "this is important", I think "a rich person wants me to see this. Why?"
>>
>school should be about training kids to work with technology, not the current wide variety of subjects
That's a bit narrow-minded
>funded by Apple
Oh.
>>
The fuck is XQ even supposed to mean? Xtelligence Quotient? Xtreme Quizzing? Xterminate Quizzlings?
>>
File: PISA2015oecd.jpg (138KB, 656x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PISA2015oecd.jpg
138KB, 656x1080px
>>87497353
It's because students in America is falling way behind other countries in the world. America students used to be the top less than 60 years ago.
>>
>>87498875
XQGTBL++ possbily AYYLMAO?
>>
>>87498172
All the networks want to inform every Americans that our schools are failing to educate young Americans.
>>
>>87498973
That's what happens when you got blacks and Mexicans hold you back.
>>
>>87498973
How do you even measure this?
>>
>>87497353
Gen Z is too conservative, we need to improve our indoctrination.
>>
>>87498973

homogeneous countries ranked higher than ones mixed with niggers and spics. hmmmmmmm.....
>>
>>87499147
PISA tests are given to students in all OECD countries at age 15 years and 3 months and 16 years and 2 months.
>>
>>87498973
White and Asian Americans are consistently ranked alongside or ahead of their European and Asian counterparts.
>>
>>87499353
I must have been sick that day
>>
>>87498973
>they started declining after the INA letting hordes of third-worlders in.

Really activates my almonds.
>>
IN A WORLD
>>
File: eduspending.png (173KB, 986x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eduspending.png
173KB, 986x1200px
>>87498973
and more money are spent on the students in America than those countries that outscore America students.
>>
>>87500146
Need more programs for the children's
>>
>>87498973
Well we have a shit load of inner city negros who's bringing down the average
When a single woman in the inner city had 3 kids with all different dads, they're just setup to fail
>>
File: 000000001.jpg (29KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
000000001.jpg
29KB, 250x188px
>>87500180
like sesame street?
>>
it's cringe. I just turned it off
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.