[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to see IT today >got the best seat in the house (middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: it-teaser-poster.jpg (247KB, 1000x1482px) Image search: [Google]
it-teaser-poster.jpg
247KB, 1000x1482px
>went to see IT today
>got the best seat in the house (middle seat of row behind the center row)
>every single time something scary/serious/pennywise happened 2 fat (presumably) stoned retards behind me laugh their asses off loud enough for the front row to "shhhh" them
>steward is in front row watching the movie
>doesn't do anything about them
>entire experience ruined for me, cant tell if it was actually scary because of these idiots ruining the atmosphere every time it got remotely close to being tense

anti cinema thread?
>>
I work in a cinema, and I hate that shit.
I police the screens like the fucking gestapo. Any noise or people on phones, I give one warning. After that, they are out.
Sorry you had your experience ruined, cinema workers turning to a blind eye to that stuff is far too common.
>>
>watch film with mum
>sat in front of group of retarded teenagers
>they keep giggling and farting
>whenever there's a silence they'd fart and laugh loudly
>hear them whispering calling my mum names like 'she looks like a dirty bag'
>walk out of cinema my mum has chewing gum and paper in her hair
>>
>going to cinemas
>>
>>87497300
I was in War for the Planet of the Apes a few weeks ago and some bitch in the row behind me took multiple photos with the flash on during the film. That was a whole new level of obnoxious.
>>
>>87497520
Cinema guy here again. For some reason Apes was really bad for that. I threw out a bunch of different people on different occasions for taking pics and snapchats and other shit
>>
I saw it last night, some fat middle-aged asian dude by himself sat right behind me and laughed and clapped at nearly every line of dialogue Ritchie had, it was maddening.
>>
>>87497300
>only ever go to a movie theater when i genuinely want to see a movie i feel worthy of cinema experience
>only go on a weekday
>earliest screening
>at least 1 month after release
>few to no one in theater
>no faggots rummaging bags or chewing
>no bright ass phone screen lights
>no one kicking my fucking seat

I've never had an issue since because i absolutely cannot stand anyone ruining my movie experience when i pay fucking money for it.
>>
File: pepe 6.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 6.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>87497300
>>every single time something scary/serious/pennywise happened 2 fat (presumably) stoned retards behind me laugh their asses off loud enough for the front row to "shhhh" them

lmao sorry brah
>>
>>87497395
>bragging about working as an usher at a movie theater
SAD
>>
>>87497667
You're doing God's work, anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>87497812
What part was bragging?
>>
>>87497395
>I police the screens like the fucking gestapo.
So your the KINOstapo?
>>
File: enough.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>"Wow... he didn't stutter once"
>whole audience except my friends take it as a joke and burst out laughing
Why can't plebs fucking understand cinema?
>>
>>87498269
>entire audience laughed when georgie hit the construction barricade
they don't have empathy either
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.