[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So THIS is the token youtube patrician when it comes to film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487738465819.png (872KB, 1500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1487738465819.png
872KB, 1500x549px
So THIS is the token youtube patrician when it comes to film and TV? THIS guy? Are you fucking kidding me? He gave Fight Club a 9/10 on his imdb and R&M a 10/10

This is your fucking patrician? Jesus fucking christ
>>
>I know it's heresy but I don't really like to watch that many old movies. There's an obvious lack of quality on a technical level due to the primitive technology. Yeah sure, there's no doubt that Eisenstein and Bergman are very influential but in my opinion, their movies don't hold up. The people that tend to praise the films of Kurosawa and Welles are usually either pretending to be infatuated with them to give off the look that they're cinephiles or just take influence into account when it comes to cinema. I personally like to take an objective approach to film criticism and not take into account influence and other subjective variables
>>
>>87497040
source on this quote?
>>
didn't he tried to fuck his roommate's dog?
>>
Didn't he had incestuous gay sex with his brother and dad
>>
>>87497018
news flash faggot: season 1 is good

season 2 is passable but has issues. this new season is very up-front garbage.
>>
File: 1489699436258.jpg (117KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
1489699436258.jpg
117KB, 1280x961px
>>87497095
>>
Who are you talking to OP? Are you really addressing all 2 million /tv/ users as a whole?
>>
>>87497118
i laughed at berniebros and voted for trump. you just hate rick and morty so much now because of how shit season 3 is. sure season 1 wasn't the best thing ever and a lot of faggots act like rick and morty is the best thing on television and something avant garde, but it was still pretty decent.
>>
>>87497018
If his numbered ratings of fight club and rick and morty matched yours, would that hep you sleep at night you sad cunt
>>
>>87497431
yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.