[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this scene become such a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8158.jpg (52KB, 691x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8158.jpg
52KB, 691x401px
>>
>>87495301
Because there were a million angles to take at how idiotic, nonsensical, and sloppy of a scene it was.

It's the opener and it goes by so fast that you're just left with this "what" moment after it, thinking it might come together later.

Only when you go back and rewatch it, you get a full grasp at just how bad it is. Each rewatch reveals new awfulness and I love it.
>>
>>87496131
Adding to this I'd really love people to see how bad the WHOLE MOVIE IS.

Honestly, Batman Begins is the best one in the trilogy, by far.
>>
>>87495301
Because for some reason /tv/ couldn't understand it.
>>
>>87496325
And its in iMDB's top 100. Plebucation all around.
>>
>>87496325
agree 100%
>>
>>87495301
Because it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>87495301

Underage spammers
>>
>>87496325
you are officially a big guy and maimen
>>
>>87495301
One really dedicated memer managed to popularize it
>>
>>87495301
"baneposters" were literally a group 20 or so Mexican teenagers from tumblr who spammed it every day.
>>
>>87495301
Because nothing
made
SENSE
>>
Fantastic effects, some nice shots + terrible everything else
>Aiden Gillen can't act like a cool American spy guy
>Tom Hardy can't act with a metal grill on his face
>absolutely awful dialogue
>absolutely nonsensical plot
>barely relates to the rest of the movie except for some Army (?) guy mentioning Dr. Pavel was believed to be dead
and the most important part
>released ahead of the movie at Hobbit IMAX screenings or something
basically everybody fucking loved TDK and thought TDKR would be even betterer, so when just the plane scene was released, nerds started analyzing it for clues, there was an ARG for it, everybody was looking at it. 4chan naturally found the "big guy for you" line to be hilarious, so it was our response to that
The meme has been kept alive since the release of TDKR by underage spammers, however.
>>
It's funny and random
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.