[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riverdale's Lili Reinhart hits back at fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: jvSreRF.jpg (120KB, 745x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jvSreRF.jpg
120KB, 745x1200px
>“Basically moral of the story (is) downtown Vancouver is trash and the cast of @CW_Riverdale are disgusting and rude,” she wrote. “You know you’re signing up for the public to talk to you. Otherwise just quit. I just wanna say F--- RUDE PEOPLE, don’t become a celeb if u want privacy, u get paid for having fans so respect them or be nice at least.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/09/06/riverdales-lili-reinhart-hits-back-at-fan-who-said-she-was-disgusting-and-rude-after-bc-run-in
>>
i agree, vancouver literally is trash. i live here.
>>
I stayed in a hostel in Vancouver and I saw a bunch of used condoms on the ground along the streetway in the morning. Also seemed like there were a lot of big buildings and shit but with very few people actually living in them.
>>
Veronica is best girl
>>
Veronica > Betty
>>
>>87495102
Buildings in Vancouver are all bought up by Chinese millionaires who use them to park their money in, or as summer homes

Canadians can't afford to live in their own cities
>>
File: 1504469452974.gif (1MB, 268x476px) Image search: [Google]
1504469452974.gif
1MB, 268x476px
>>
>>87495204
DROPPED
>>
At least we can all agree that Vancouver is trash
>>
if you think vaughncouver is trash then you've only been to one major city.
>>
File: tumblr_osghv9Xefz1w7vs24o8_400.png (180KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osghv9Xefz1w7vs24o8_400.png
180KB, 300x300px
who /north van/ here?
>>
>>87494951

Fans' passion and devotion can be their own worst enemies at times. They can easily forget they don't actually know the people they're fans of and easily become overly familiar upon meeting them.
>>
File: 1483655675611.png (182KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
1483655675611.png
182KB, 250x276px
>>87494951
>It's another "Lili tells a fan to fuck off" episode
>>
>>87496947
Vancouver's alright if you like heroin I guess
>>
>>87495034
is Victoria ok?
t. about to move to uni
>>
>>87497005
This. I understand that celebs can't ask for notoriety and fame at the same time all the time, but fans are fucking weird sometimes. You consume their work through media, they don't owe you a overly friendly hug or anything like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.