[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your thoughts on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: chzqfpjuyaaqgpt.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chzqfpjuyaaqgpt.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
your thoughts on this
>>
>Give me Young Pope just edgier
is what it looks like
>>
>protestant scum follow Satan
Nothing wrong here
>>
>>87494408
Loved the comics, refuse to watch the show.
>>
>>87494408
Season 1 sucked. Season 2 was pretty good. Won't get a season 3.
>>
whoever casted jesse and tulip should be hanged while the man who casted cassidy should be crowned
>>
>>87495409
Jesse is fine, but tulip drags down the entire show every single scene she is in, she sucks the joy out of it and makes it worse.

>>87495099
Its not as bad as people would make you believe, its a pretty solid show with some great moments.
>>
At this point its so fucking awful even the british guy can't save the show. Drop it like its hot
>>
Almost as much wasted potential as The Strain.
>>
jesse is good
tulip is fucking terrible though

>>87496356
did the strain ever recover?

I remember a season ending where some councilwoman or something started going public with what they were fighting and then i never watched it again the next season
>>
>>87496433
Seasons 2 and 3 are really dull, the only things I felt were worth watching were Quinlan and Eichhorst/Master stuff. They even made Fet a chore to watch because he was mostly tied up in drama with Dutch. All I really remember specifically happening is a game of hot potato with muh Lumen, the strigoi achieving complete dominion over NYC, and Quinlan making his big entrance.

Season 4 has picked up some because it's the last season and they're wrapping everything up.
>>
>>87494408
Enjoyed the first two episodes, but it very quickly started dragging itself out waaaaaaay too long, and after episode 6 I skipped to 10 and didn't feel like I really missed anything.
>>
>>87496720
Season 2 has been a bit of a drag but if I recommend at least watching the first episode of it and the beginning of episode 2, it's pretty great. Then it's a slog until halfway through before it becomes remotely tolerable again.
>>
File: I've seen some shit.jpg (97KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit.jpg
97KB, 626x460px
I'm a fan of the comic book. I haven't seen the series because I've heard mixed to negative things about it.
>>
>>87495522
There are too many moments I'm convinced I'll never see on tv, and even if I did, I like the comic too much and the sounds I've imagined while reading it to want a substitute.
>A star for a Starr
>SAY THE NAME
>Anything including the Allfather
>Arseface's voice
>That poor fucking agent on the beach
>... in this bitch's mouth
>the wig panels
I even had a zippo customized with "FUCK COMMUNISM" just for the fuck of it. I don't want to see DUDE WEED LMAO's take on it. I like mine just fine.
>>
>>87498078
>There are too many moments I'm convinced I'll never see on tv
I thought the same but then they went and did Humperdoo and started having uncensored F-bombs on the network that won't let Negan swear, so it seems they don't give a fuck about offending people anymore. Probably because they know they'll be cancelled soon anyways, but still.
>>
>>87498681
This. I genuinely didn't expect Humperdoo.
>>
Herr Starr's interview sequence was some of the best TV I've ever seen.
>>
>>87499536
Everything about Herr Star in the show is great (dunno how comicfags feel about him though), they should've gotten to him much sooner with season 2.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.