[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they even agree to work with this guy in the first place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: kevin-gage-heat-30.jpg (71KB, 835x360px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-gage-heat-30.jpg
71KB, 835x360px
Why did they even agree to work with this guy in the first place?
>>
>>87484436
They needed another guy and made the mistake of hiring a psychopath. If the dude hadn't killed those guards, none of this shit would've happened.
>>
>>87484934
Yeah but that's my point. Was it not immediately obvious the guy was unhinged?
>>
>>87485168
they still needed him
>>
>>87484436
Hey slick see the shit comin' out of their ears? They can't fuckin' hear you!
>>
>>87485168
Evidently not. We don't actually see him getting hired, right? Just picked up the morning of the job. I have to imagine that DeNiro's character didn't have anything to do with hiring him because he's the most cautious. It actually doesn't make sense unless Sizemore's goofy-ass character hired him, but that doesn't make sense because he picked Waingrow up but didn't know him. Unless they hired him from Craigslist or something...
>>
>>87485168
I imagine they didn't hire him, he was recommended by Jon Voight's character. He's the one who seems to know the good scores and who's on the market.
>>
>>87486227
That makes sense actually. I would watch an extended cut of Heat even though it's already 3hrs+
>>
>>87486101
Probably Trejo. Makes sense that Waingrow kills him first too because that's who he had the most contact with
>>
>>87486315
You just gave me an idea to try write a Heat prequel just for the fun of it.
>>
>>87486379
Already happening
>http://deadline.com/2016/03/michael-mann-heat-prequel-novel-michael-mann-books-publishing-imprint-1201721330/
>>
>>87486379
Cool, make a daily thread to keep us up to speed on your progress.
>>
>>87486455
Who cares, mine will be better
>>
waynegrow
why did they call him this? was he a gardener?
>>
>>87486737
low effort content, the post
>>
>>87486831
he didn't put any effort into his garden?
>>
>>87484436
He was the best LaborReady could get them

Wayne Gros
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.