[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1211.jpg (236KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
236KB, 960x1440px
Why is this series so comfy?
>>
>>87482560
It's shit for teen girls and you're a homo for liking it.
>>
>>87482560
Pretty actors, storyline not that convoluted - I enjoy it, it's no masterpiece but not everything has to be
>>
>>87482560
The Lucifer character is literally me
>>
I tried watching the first episode because it's a decent premise.

But goddamn Lucifer is such a smarmy asshole. He's really fucking annoying
>>
>>87482560
Wish I knew. It's such a guilty pleasure of mine.
It's like fuck this is everything I should like in a TV show...yet here I am watching.
>>
>>87482731
Thank you. I can't stand the irish bastard.
>>
File: cucked.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>87482610
t. comic fag
>>
>>87482731
That what makes him fun. Just a british douche prancing around.
>>
>>87482819
detective is hot
>>
>>87482868
She is German
>>
>>87482560
His partner is CUTE she looks like the perfect cast for a vampire queen
>>
>>87482560
Because they figured out the cop+quirky civilian sidekick slash sexual-tension pair is the template that will always sell. ALWAYS. Started long ago but there are a million examples and they know we will bite. The list is long.
>>
>>87482560
Honestly this would be comfykino if they didn't try too hard with adding fantasy shit. The concept itself is nice but who gives a shit about all the fallen angels, his psycho sidekick, his nigger brother and mom, it's all really cringy
>>
>>87482729
because you are twelve and hate your dad?
>>
>>87483074
>and mom
She was hot doe
>>
>>87482767
How is it a guilty pleasure if it ticks all your boxes? Sounds like just something you think is good.
>>
>>87482610
wtf i'm gay now
>>
>>87483076
Tall, handsome, intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor and fuck all girls I meet
>>
I hate it.

My brother looks at that crap

It's so predictable and unrealistic.
Magically the dude is there at the right time
>>
>>87483074
Imagine if HBO or Showtime or hell even Starz picked this shit up instead. It would be pure KINO
>>
>>87483163
Meant to say shouldn't instead of should. My bad cunt.
>>
>>87482560
I kind of hate the perpetually smug MC.
Maybe it's the actor.

Also, it has that House/Castle/LieToMe vibe of "We will deal with horrible things, but in the most boring, mundane and pristine way" possible, which is boring, fake, and looks as a bad attempt in family kino instead of whatever it's meant to be.
>>
>>87485424
It's like having scary story put up and being told by some "goody-good" nerd. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>87482560
I like the series but his tooth whistle drives me crazy
>>
>>87483309
>magically, satan, the ruler of hell can be at a place at the right time
holy shit no way?!?!?!?!?
>>
literally /ourguy/
>>
I like it and watch it with my gf.

Next season when?
>>
>>87485856
Season 3 begins in October I think
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.