[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0620.jpg (63KB, 750x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.jpg
63KB, 750x414px
So what's the verdict?
>>
the rich vos episode was good, but artie is zooted out, might die soon
>>
The show won't make it past December.
>>
I'm really enjoying it. Listening to the one with Attel now. They sound like they're having so much fun.

For those of us with a Compound subscription, do you enjoy "YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice?
>>
>>87480156
Yes, but it doesn't fill the massive void that Gavin left...one hour a week, this is not worth my money to be honest.

...and I like Michael, I really, really do...but its just not enough.
>>
>>87482296
I'm gonna hang on for a while for the AA show. I've really enjoyed it this week. I admit the other shows on Compound don't really do it for me now that Gavin is gone. I'm hoping Malice will start doing more than one show a week.

Also, since you like Michael Malice, check out Jim Goad's Group Hug (every monday) and the No Agenda Show (twice a week). Both of those shows are free.
>>
I subscribe for the East Side Dave Show exclusively so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>87480156
>For those of us with a Compound subscription, do you enjoy "YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice?

He's good. Inspires me to step away fromt he computer and read a book more often than I naturally would. Good feat for a comedy show.
>>
Malice is great but as others said not worth the price alone. Never been too keen on Ant or Artie Lang for that matter.

Now that GavGav is gone, will probably unsub.
>>
>>87480156
>>87482296
I signed up just because I like Gavin's YouTube videos. He left the next day, but I'm enjoying Artie and Anthony so I'm staying subscribed. I haven't watched much of Michael Malice's show, but I liked him on Joe Rogan and Jim & Sam. Thinking of buying his North Korea book.
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>there will never be another Coppercab episode
>>
>>87483427
Group hug is great, but misses video...but speaking of Goad, him and Malice have insanely good conflicting chemistry.
Gavin and Malice was great for the posturing and humor, but Gavin was somewhat of a brainlet for some of the topics.

>>87483867
I guess you haven't wasted your money for the backlog, but who knows how long that will stay up.
I'm cancelling the subscription after it runs its course...
>>
>>87479993
that's how they boot Artie from HSS
>>
>>87485119
I like the rest of the stuff enough to stay subscribed. I just never would have signed up after Gavin left.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.