[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Shatner turn down The Sneedsons but say yes to Futurama?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why did Shatner turn down The Sneedsons but say yes to Futurama?
>>
>>87478550
More like Shart-ner.
>>
>>87478566
Ha, got him. Am I right boyos?
>>
Nimoy had been on the show previously and vouched for it.
>>
>>87479406

Nimoy had class and everyone respected him and he was and still is an cultural icon, Shatner has nothing but shitposting in 4chan
>>
>>87479727
Careful, he might read that
>>
>>87479406
But Nimoy did Simpsons too
>>
>>87479406
Basically this.

Nimoy was the most well loved and respected of the original cast. If he vouched for something then the rest of the original cast was FAR more open to working on it.

It's the exact opposite of how Shatner was hated by the rest of the cast.
>>
>>87478550
Because he was formerly Chuck Shatner.
When he became Sneed Shatner he opened up to Futurama's Feed & Seed.
>>
>>87478550
He's a rocket man
>>
File: iscariot.jpg (311KB, 907x999px) Image search: [Google]
iscariot.jpg
311KB, 907x999px
I get the feeling shitner is a democrat
>>
>>87478550
Any truth to Shatner being an insufferable douchebag?
>>
File: GM25.jpg (31KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
GM25.jpg
31KB, 600x338px
>>87478550
It makes me sad that they drew DeForest into the episode, but since he was obviously dead by that point he couldn't voice himself and they didn't want to do an impression so he says nothing and iirc does nothing. On the other hand, James Doohan was still alive at the time but he is absent from this episode entirely. What's up with that?

Also, Family Guy did an episode with the (still complete) cast of TNG but it was a waste of the cast. Someone needs to try again with them.
>>
>>87479903
He is said to have a massive ego. He seems pretty annoying when he does panels but in his personal life? Who can say for sure?
>>
>>87479903
He started Sneedposting.
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87478550

Kys
>>
>>87479903
So what? Who isn't these days?
>>
>>87482175

Me
>>
>>87479875
relevant
>>
>>87482125
i disagree with him but i respect that kid's memeing
>>
>>87478550
https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=sneedson
>>
>>87482125
>believing in a post
I started sneed. Screencap this and give me credit.
>>
>sneed posters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AI0-qkYnI
>>
>>87482125
How old are you?
>>
Why do modern "nerds" despise Star Trek?
>>
The Sneedshow is liberal propaganda, Futurama actually had substance before the movies.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.