[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Horror Story Cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>liberal woman is literally insane, gripped by her own delusions
>lesbian fears SCOTUS will dissolve marriage, only real threat is her own psychosis
>Hillary-supporting abortionist 100% degenerate, exposes child to snuff film
>Mexicans baited by the oldest trick in the book
>Trump supporter is master ruseman, outsmarts everybody
>that smug as fuck cashier

Why do we hate this again? Sounds like /ourshow/.
>>
>>87477040
>why do we hate this again?
because the show isn't self-aware like you're imagining it is

also, the show hasn't been good since season 2
>>
>>87477040
>>Hillary-supporting abortionist 100% degenerate
Did we watch the same episode? She's a Trump supporter too
>>
>>87477071
>Ryan Murphy show
>isn't self-aware

Nah, you're just too dumb to get it.
>>
>>87477040
Is the show doing that bad that you need to promote it to /tv/?
>>
>>87477269
It's not self-aware at all, you're just projecting that onto it

This show has been nothing other than normie retardation since season 3
>>
>>87477040
>Papa Don gets elected
>Her phobia of clowns gets worse

That's incredibly obtuse, like they threw in the Trump thing just to be topical in a story that's actually about the Clown Gangs
>>
>>87477675
>How am I supposed to get an abortion now?

You're right, totally unaware.
>>
>>87477040
I haven't seen the first episode yet does Twisty actually show up or is it nothing but references to him? I can't help but feel that this clown cult shit is their second attempt at using scary clowns since they fucked it up on freak show.
>>
>>87478162
No anon we are the clowns.
>>
>>87478162

It's seems very obvious that this season was going to be about clowns because of all the IRL clown shit that was going on last year. I think they just threw election shit in at the last moment to be more topical.
>>
>>87477040
Is the Twisty sequence real, or is it just in the comic book?
>>
>>87478255
Twisty exists in a story within the story. He probably is unrelated to the other clowns.

>>87478324
When you said "IRL clown shit" I assumed you meant the election.

>>87478347
If every season exists within the same canon then the Twisty from Freak Show would have been real.
>>
>>87478324
Isn't that exactly what that guy just said
>>
Just waiting for Pepe to get referenced.
>>
>>87477071
>also, the show hasn't been good since season 2
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.