[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High Plains Drifter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ___HighPlainsDrifter.jpg (110KB, 727x960px) Image search: [Google]
___HighPlainsDrifter.jpg
110KB, 727x960px
>film starts
>clint rides into town
>enters bar
>three faggots want to start shit
>clint shoots three bullets, three faggots dead
>walks away
>woman starts screaming that he's a real jerk
>drags her into a barn and literally rapes her in broad daylight
>walks away after he's done
>clint is still the hero of the film
>when the woman complains about getting raped the other males just tell her to shut the fuck up because clint is so fucking good with his gun and they need his help

This is purest of kino
>>
>>87476333
>he's not even portrayed as an anti-hero

reminder that in the vast majority of pagan/ancient cultures dudes would offer up their wives and daughters to strangers in order to be hospitable

rape has only really become accepted as a bad thing recently
>>
>>87476333
he was a ghost
>>
>That kino opening credits and surreal music

Clint is based and this is probably my favourite western. Why don't we have daily threads about him? There will never be another one like him.
>>
>>87476333
Doesnt he also bully a midget?
>>
>>87477047
that's bullshit.
communal hippy love shit stopped sharpish as soon as early man started developing enough possessions that it actually became worthwhile to survival to pass on what you own to your kids.

if your tribe has no personal property because you all live in the jungle and have no clothes and hunt and forage every meal then you migth as well fuck everyone since it's not like you'll be able to help your own kids survive much better than the other kid even if you could tell which were your own.

But once people start farming or herding then it really does make a difference to the survival of your kids if you give half of your sheep to each of your two children or a 1/3d each to your two children and the final third to some faggot kid you got cucked into raising that doesn't carry your genes. in the latter case your genetic heirs are worse off than if you had kept your family looking after your wife to make sure she doesn't cheat
>>
File: s.png (244KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
244KB, 720x322px
>>87476333
was it rape though? she clearly wanted it
>>
File: 4012.gif (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4012.gif
48KB, 320x240px
>>87478584
Maybe she was mad he didn't go back for seconds?
>>
>>87478271
He makes him the sheriff or marshall dont remember well.
>>
You forgot the part where he made them literally paint the town red
>>
>>87478271
Nah, he's actually nice to the midget unlike everyone else in the town because the little guy couldn't have done anything to help him when he got the shit whipped out of him when everyone else stood there gawking like retards. I think the chick he raped wanted the whipping to stop but I can't remember exactly.

Was he a vengeful revenant or was he actually the same person? Nobody recognized him so what gives?
>>
>>87478889
I should rewatch it along with Josey Wales this weekend.
>>
>>87478271
>>87478809
He makes the midget the sheriff and the mayor. This is when the town is enamored with him and letting him do whatever the fuck he wants.

>when he paints the town red and renames it "Hell".

My favorite western, I must have seen it at least 10 times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.