[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a donut. It is very sweet and very good. But if you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: donut.jpg (65KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
donut.jpg
65KB, 1200x675px
This is a donut. It is very sweet and very good. But if you've never tasted a donut you wouldn't really know how sweet and how good a donut is. If you've never had that experience.

Transcendental Meditation is like that. Transcendental Meditation gives an experience much sweeter than the sweetness of this donut. It gives the experience of the sweetest nectar of life. Pure bliss, consciousness. As Maharishi says: those who don't know, they don't know. Those who know, they enjoy.
>>
File: 1501728474874.jpg (337KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501728474874.jpg
337KB, 960x1280px
>>87475215
>>
fuck your $1000 for a secret mantra cult bullshit
>>
>>87475215
sensory deprivation + lack of oxygen from breathing exercises = sense of peace

you can get the same thing by pulling the blankets over your head in bed.
>>
OP your pic reminds me of Sneed which is good because your thread was pretty shit there for a second.
>>
sounds like chink bullshit to me.

I don't trust the orientals. I haven't since Pearl Harbor. they're a cruel and treacherous people.
>>
>>87475590
its hindu
mindfllness meditation is tibetan
>>
>>87475215
this donut kinda looks square
>>
Would you fuck a donut?
>>
>>87475215
>1000$ for single world
Just sit comfortably and repeat SHOE for 20minutes. Now you know the secret of transcendetal meditation
>>
>>87475879
Nah, you got to get your hypnosis to see a result.
>>
>>87475916
Ive done it and its bullshit. Especially bringing the rose to the master.
>>
>>87475916
You are selling overpriced mantrick meditaion and sobt get me started on yogi flying
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.