[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: Walt-Skyler-430.jpg (58KB, 430x535px) Image search: [Google]
Walt-Skyler-430.jpg
58KB, 430x535px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
skylar for hiding her inner bitch so well.
>>
Walt. Anyone who denies this is a 15 year old edgelord.
>>
>>87469326
Ted's bed & wed
Formerly Sneed's
>>
>>87469388
KNIGHTS OF THE SHIELD . ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>87469388
true but people took advantage of his selflessness and emasculated him.
>>
>>87469426
you mean selfishness? even in the finale he admits he did everything for himself
>>
>>87469981
Good men are often overly self-critical.
>>
>>87469326

Obviously Skylar's in the right.

but why you would ever have her side means you're beta as fuck
>>
File: p672g6fkmn4z.jpg (60KB, 480x640px)
p672g6fkmn4z.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>87469326
>this thread
>>
>>87469326
Their 16yo autistic kid. If he never existed Walt wouldn't have done any of it. Prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>87469326
Which one fucked Ted again?
>>
>>87469981
>walt started cooking meth so he could be a drugdealer before his death
>>
>>87470288
How can you possibly blame the kid for ... existing?
>>
>>87469326
Walt walked out on Gray Matter because he got cucked
>>
>>87470589
this, he fucked up by selling out
>>
>>87470288
>autistic
you can't just throw this word around to describe any disabled person you know
especially when it's a physical disability.
>>
>>87472686
>butthurt frog poster
>>
The retard who bailed on a billion dollar company because he wanted to teach fucking school children lmao.
>>
theyre literally the same person so they share their sins. As for the charectars themselves he was worthy to be a crime-lord and already condemned to die by God, accepting his fate he spends his last days redeeming his shit hand in life by force. Whereas Skylar murdered as well by putting out hits on people that lead to almost a dozen deaths including her husband. So she is in everyway in the wrong.
>>
M-m-m-m-m-m-dad
>>
Walt literally didn't do a single thing wrong
>>
>>87472847
well his pride and hubris was his downfall but that's a personality flaw and not something people actively do so I guess you're right
>>
Fucking hell Skylar looks like a man in a wig.
>>
>>87473192
you're not lonely enough
>>
>>87473214
Remember Skylar's thick mom ass?
>>
>>87473226
how could i forget.
>>
>>87469326
woody harrelson for fooling us into thing he's a woman.
>>
>>87472847
He poisoned Brock
Treated Jesse like shit
Made a mock confession that would have ruined Hank's life

I like Walt and i rooted for him but the entire point of the show is that he becomes a villain, he did plenty wrong
>>
>>87469326
Could it be the drug king who caused the deaths of hundreds of people or the woman who did nothing wrong but 4chan hates her because she's a woman? Hmm
>>
>>87473509
You have to agree with this guy. Think about it, her husband disappears randomly and obviously lies to her for months how the fuck would you react in that situation? Then she finds out he's dealing meth and wants a divorce, who wouldn't do the same? He endangers her and her children she did the only morally responsible thing she could and she didn't fuck Ted until repeatedly saying that their marriage was over. She was obviously in the right
>>
She used to be so thin in the first season. What happened? Was her size a metaphor for the expansion of Walt's drug business?
>>
>>87473509
She smoked while she was pregnant which is a pretty morally repulsive act. Nothing compared to Walters crimes though.
>>
>>87469326
>Who was in the wrong here?
both the american healthcare system and the war on drugs
>>
>>87470456
That's not why he started it but that's certainly why he kept doing it.
>>
Walt made millions. Skyler was a turbo normie. Only thing that matters in our society is money. Walt was right.
>>
>>87469981
Vince is to nosy when it comes to characters, he likes to put words in their mouthes. Has way too much agenda.
>Get drug cash so that kids could go through college after he an heroes
>Selfish
>>
Clearly Walt you moron. If you don't think it's Walt your moral compass is fucked up to all hell. Objectively look at the situation Skyler had to deal with, her husband rejected top notch cancer treatment because muh pride, had a mid-life crisis and became a meth cook, lied to her over and over, endangered her and her family. Skyler didn't start doing morally wrong things at all until late in the series.

That being said I skipped her scenes because she was an annoying bitch that ruined Walts fun so fuck Skyler. Skyler may have been morally in the right, but she was no fun.

>>87473701
Maybe she stress ate because her husband became a fucking meth cook?
>>
>>87472789
That's not why he bailed retard. He also didn't know how successful the company would get at that time
>>
>>87475844
how many times have you proclaimed to be emotionally abused in your entire life?
>>
>>87469326
Walt was wrong for staying with this soul sucking nag instead of going to the next level before he died. Cocaine and hookers all the way.
>>
I want Anna Gunn to lay a steaming constipated turd right on my forehead.
>>
File: 1503859125663.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px)
1503859125663.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>87476254
why do I even come here anymore
>>
>>87472847
literally directly and indirectly killed many people. also poisoned a child and fucked his entire family up
>>
Skyler killed the man's soul. She literally turned him into a shell.
Imagine losing your dream job, working some shit dead end job to pay for your wed lock disabled baby and having to be married to a shrill harpy who acts like any minor amount of agency you show is an affront to god.
Walt went insane after being mentally tortured like this
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.