[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0643.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Fuck off, I liked it.
>>
YEAAAAAAAA WHITE BOIS DAS RIGHT
YOU KNOW BOUT THEM COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS? YEAH THAT WAS US WHITE BOIS

WE
>>
>>87467604
What a trainwreck, I sure hoped someone got thrown into the Sarlaccâ„¢ pit for that one.
>>
I forgot about that. Watched the first 2 episodes then just kinda forgot it even existed. Was it any good?
>>
>watching a 24 without jack fucking bauer

LMFAO
>>
>>87467604
>tinting a nog's eye blue
what the fuck?
>>
All that gangster speak "finna" shit, it was horrible.
>>
>>87467860
I think its black and reflecting the numbers in the background
>>
>>87467604
>Strong Memes
>>
>>87467790
DAT ISLAM FUCKER AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME! I'MMA TURN THE SHIT UP ON DAT ASS!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (112KB, 1186x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
112KB, 1186x1001px
What would happen if alt right kids went outside?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
>>
>>87467844
What is sad is they're calling it legacy...At least, just fucking acknowledge he has nothing to do whatsoever with Jack Bauer. Why don't they do their own tv show with a black protagonist working against terrorists? But...they know it wouldn't sell...that's why
>>
>>87468084
Shut up, nigger. They're fucking blue.
>>
>>87467604
>premiere after the Super Bowl
>can't even last one season

Just how bad was it?
>>
File: REALLY.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
REALLY.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>he left The Walking Dead for this
>they didn't even bother killing him off because they knew he'd be back
>>
>>87468466
>THIS ISN'T COMIC-CON
lol
>>
>>87468466
kill yourself shitskin.
>>
>>87467604
WE WUZ CTU AND SHIEEETTT
>>
>>87468555
>>>87467844
> Why don't they do their own tv show with a black protagonist working against terrorists? But...they know it wouldn't sell...that's why
Putting a brave black man in an already successful franchise is their best hope. See Star Wars.
>>
>literally Jack Bauer the show
>no Jack Bauer
>it sucks
>>
git on yo ass terrorist fool
>>
Memes aside, how was Black Bauer?
>>
>>87472173

The least of the turd's problems.

The last four or five episodes, every single episode had some character getting kidnapped and then released by the terrorists. I'm seriously not exaggerating, it was a revolving door of characters held hostage for 40 minutes and then released just as another character was caught.
>>
>>87467604

>not even a U.S. release scheduled

Jesus fucking Christ. LAD was fucking top tier, how did they fucking torpedo an entire franchise not even three years later?
>>
>>87471653
kek their best hope? Please, that black guy was completely cucked by the strong female character. Actually 24 could have been better with a conflicted female character.
>>
>>87472350
wow...that sounds even worse than i had imagined.
>>
>>87469674
So that's why his character just kind of vanished for no apparent reason? Jesus Christ. At least they killed off Sasha so even if Star Trek bombs she can't go back.
>>
Terrorists vs gangsters was probably the most entertaining concept of the season but of course it fell flat
>>
Redpill me on L.A.D. Did it have low ratings ? Why, when the original series had a proper ending, did they bring it back just for one half season ?
>>
>>87467604
>no idris elba
Dropped
>>
>>87467604
am i the only one who thought that was john boyega?
>>
>>87467790
WAI WAI WAI HOL UP
IS U B
EHEHEHEHEH NAH NAH NAH
AITE HOL UP
IS YOU U BE SAYIN WHAT I THINK U BE SAYIN?
>>
>>87468466
We'd beat some uppity niggers, like yourself half to death in self-defense
https://youtu.be/_V5kWclXj7c
>>
>>87472999
WAI WAI HOL UP
YOU SAYIN THERE'S A BOMB SOMEWHERE?!
SHI-IIIIIIIIT MY MAN
WHY THEY BE LIKE DAT?
NAOW I GOTTA GO AND DEAL WIT DIS SHIT
GONNA BE ARMAGEDDON ON THEIR ASS
>>
>>87472933
it was glorious. a proper come back after the disaster that was season 7 and 8.

jakc bauer was jack bauer again. reducing season to 12 episodes helped a lot, there was no need to some shitty fillers.

they only fucked up Chloe turning her into some kind of bizzare lisbeth salander lookalike.
>>
>>87472972
Nope
>>
>>87472374
>LAD was top tier
This is what plebs actually believe
>>
>>87467604
>cancelled after one season
what a legacy indeed
>>
File: 1448298980692.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1448298980692.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>87474207
>>
Thanks OP, right when I was about to stop being fucking furious every time I think about how completely FUCKED this franchise is...
>>
>>87472933
2bh every one of the 24 seasons had proper endings, as in they could've ended the season that way save for the one where jack gets taken to china

the most kino one is season 4 ending though
>>
Someone please explain to me the appeal of 24. It's one of the worst fucking shows I've ever seen.
>>
>>87475105
The appeal of 24 is the single action trope that is present in all and every medium: building up tension.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>87468466
please stop you're scaring me antifa
>>
>>87467860
They're clearly putting a blue filter over him to match the background. Minorities always using coloured contact lenses is bizarre but this is just editing.
>>
>>87467604
It's like they're saying your legacy is a nigger.
I guess they're right in burgers' case.
>>
>>87468466
Lmao reading these comments what a bunch of fucking losers

>guy tries to act like a smart ass
>gets choked out from behind
>tries to pretend it didn't phase him when it's obvious it did but he can't get mad or else he "loses"
>walks away briskly cause he's scared of another attack
>all the commenters are people with pepe profile pics unironically using the word "cuck"

How pathetic lmao, why are there no real men out there anymore?
>>
I miss Jack Bauer
>>
>>87475069
>the most kino one is season 4 ending

I preferred Jack's breakdown in s3, followed by the end of LAD.
>>
>>87467604

gotta keep slinging the BBC 24/7
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.