[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he have so many nipples?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

File: bebbit.jpg (30KB, 200x350px) Image search: [Google]
bebbit.jpg
30KB, 200x350px
Why does he have so many nipples?
>>
>>87463694
>>87463694
What doth life?
>>
because DUDE SO RANDOM LMAO
>>
>>87463694
why don't you not have so many nipples
>>
>>87463755
>he doesnt understand what's going on
Maybe something simple and slow like Rick and Morty is more your speed
>>
File: IMG_1639.gif (350KB, 499x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.gif
350KB, 499x274px
>>87463923
This is forbidden knowledge.
>>
>>87463694
Le Xavi Alonso: the reddit angel thread xDFD
>>
>>87463694
Looks like CGI but can't tell for sure.
>>
>I fingered myself. To death.
>>
>>87463755
You're about as deep as a bowl of soup, and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spoon.
>>
File: fr.jpg (394KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
394KB, 1280x1920px
>>
Because he has children to feed.
>>
I expected to hate this show but it was actually quite good.
>>
>>87464506
have any more high-res xavier pics?
>>
I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed
>>
File: 1503545838458.jpg (230KB, 1402x736px) Image search: [Google]
1503545838458.jpg
230KB, 1402x736px
>>
File: 1402977897098.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402977897098.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
"What doth life"
>the /tv/tard begins to chuckle
"Ooh, frittata"
>the /tv/tard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"Chomsky honk"
>the /tv/tard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*character gets beat up*
>The /tv/tard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"TASTE THE PAIN"
>the /tv/tard's heart explodes and he dies
>>
>>87464573
like the septuplets
>>
>>87465351
B-but it's fun!
>>
how much of the appeal of this show is the surreal but nostalgic 3D?
>>
>>87464775
https://web.archive.org/web/20090221141207/http://www.adultswim.com:80/promos/xaviercontest/index.html
You can also download the assets from the archived contest page.
>>
>>87463694
Because he's a cross of multiple animals, including one that has multiple nipples. It seems rather straightforward.
>>
>>87463755
you slumber, cucumber
>>
>>87465351
>>87465547
t. chomskyhonks
>>
best episode: Squatopian Freedom
worst episode: you're favorite episode
>>
>>87465351
I would love to see anyone try and refute this post
>>
>>87466816
I'm my own favourite episode? I'd sure like to watch myself watching washing.
>>
What kinda name is "Yohoo"?
>>
File: larry.jpg (41KB, 494x351px) Image search: [Google]
larry.jpg
41KB, 494x351px
I just finished season 1. Is season 2 better or worse?
>>
>>87466936
Same
>>
>>87466851
>refute a meme post
Nobody besides you is a retard.
>>
>>87466851
For me, it's the delivery and the context that brings out the humor. Taste the pain is a bit weak though.
Besides, that post is specifically attacking the weaker parts of the show.
>>
you somekinda ooga booga chinaman?
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>87463694
can someone explain this show to me
i watched both seasons and didn't find it funny
>tfw brainlet
>>
>>87467290
Most episodes require multiple rewatches to get all the jokes and references, and you need to make sure you pay special attention to the dialogue.
>>
>>87467290
Really it's not even that hard to watch.
The arson gag was pretty good at least.
>>
wtf did he mean by this?
>>
>you snoze, you loze
>you sleeped, you weeped
>you nappa, you get slappa
>you slumber, a cucumber
>you catch up on some zeds, you get out of my hedz
>>
>>87463694
I just watched a 2 minute clip of this show and it filled my soul with dread but in a bad way
>>
>>87467290
ok, I'll explain every joke in the first few minutes of s01e01. inb4 >autism, I'm just bored

>What doth life?
This is "deepity," i.e. a question that appears deep on the surface but is actually shallow or meaningless. Xavier later calls it "the one question that has plagued thinkers for all time," but the question is nonsensical; it can also be worded, "what does life do?"

>Hey, bunghole, cease that inner yapping.
Funny because he wouldn't be able to hear "inner yapping."

>If you didn't want trouble, you shouldn't have wandered into Burbury, Connecticut.
Funny because Burbury is an unremarkable town with no reputation for violence.

>We's done hate freaks with open, unquenchable cans of philosophical thirst-worms.
Weird thing to hate people for. Also wordplay with "earthworms."

>I hope y'all can play it 3 feet up your ass.
>Don't know. But I'd sure like to try.
Funny because Xavier enunciates it like a comeback, but it isn't.

>[Spits]
This sets up a recurring spit motif in the episode, paired with overly dramatic camera work.

>Yeah, cuddle this b-b-b-b-b-bone.
He reaches into his pants like he's about to pull out his dick, but pulls out an actual bone.

>Best stay way from that weirdo. You'll catch the feline AIDS.
Sets up an AIDS joke later in the episode.

>What's the matter, ch-ch-chicken? Frightened?
>Or do you prefer, what's the matter, chicken? F-f-frightened?
I admit I don't really get this one.

>What are you looking for?
>Well, ma'am, I suppose I'm seeking a deeper strata of truth.
Funny because Xavier refers to a computer as "ma'am." Also, "strata" is the plural form of "stratum," but here it's used like a singular noun. This might just be a mistake.

>I'll be fine. I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.
Stating that survivors are "a dying breed" can be interpreted as either a simple oxymoron or as pointing out that all survivors die eventually.
>>
File: IMG_9099.gif (25KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9099.gif
25KB, 266x200px
>>87464368
>>
File: rusiandolxavier.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rusiandolxavier.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
>>87463694
WHY DO YOU
HAVE SO FEW
>>
>>87468338
>I don't like to tell people my story, but you...you've been so very kind.
>Actually, I have to get going.
Funny because Xavier claims to be hesitant to tell his story, but launches right into it unprompted, even ignoring the woman's attempt to end the conversation.

>Life. You could say it started when I was a kid.
Everyone's life started when they were a kid.

>Like most folks, I've always been different, but not like the others.
Taking the "unique protagonist" trope to a humorous extreme. Xavier contradicts himself by stating that he is both different and simultaneously like everyone else .

>Other kids could be cruel. They'd call me names...dweeb, chimp, honky, dweeby chimp, honky dweeb, and, worst of all, chompsky honk.
Funny because the names aren't typical insults ("honky" is typically a slur against white people, but Xavier obviously isn't white). Also funny because Xavier states that "chompsky honk" was the worst, when it's not clear what makes it worse than any other combination. The girl that rejects Xavier spits on his card (again in slow motion) and he laps it up again.

>Adolescence was better. Went to the prom with a model, but she left with some jock. Dyke.
Funny because Xavier is shown at the prom with a mannequin, and because Xavier calls the mannequin a "dyke" (a slur for lesbian) despite it being taken by a man.

>But then I felt something in my gut...
This is accompanied by the jock punching Xavier in the gut

>I was groping enlightenment in my bedroom
"Groping enlightenment" is a play on the word "groping," which in the context of enlightenment usually means "searching," but here is used in a sexual manner.

>Coroner ruled it a simple case of death by mysterious fire, but I always sensed that there was something fishy about it.
Calling the fire "mysterious" contradicts it being a "simple case." The word "fishy" coincides with birds being released, confusing the viewer who would expect "fishy" to be paired with a fish-related visual.
>>
>>87468338
>I admit I don't really get this one.
I think it's that although the guy obviously has a stammering problem, he is somehow able to choose which words he stutters.
>>
>>87468723
>Needless to say, my so-called father was a scientist in some top secret capacity I've yet to unveil.
"Needless to say" doesn't make sense here, because there's the statement that follows is not implied. Xavier also refers to his "so-called" father without explaining that qualifier, and breaks the fourth wall (sort of) by acknowledging that he is narrating his backstory to both the woman in the show as well as to the viewer.

>So now I wander the country, looking for the man who killed my father
Xavier's obliviousness is a recurring theme in the show.

>If I help a few folks along the way, so be it.
"So be it" usually means the speaker is accepting a negative consequence, not a positive one.

>So, you use your powers to save people?
>Powers are for the weak.
Power, by definition, is the opposite of weakness.

>I'm a thought-ocoster. I'm a conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler.
"Thought-ocoster" is a play on "holocaust," and "conundrummer" is a portmanteau of "conundrum" and "drummer," which leads into the next wordplay. I'm not sure if "Life Puzzler" is a reference to an existing band.

>Hell, I've flipped more lids than a monkey in a soup kitchen of the mind.
Xavier keeps monologuing even after the woman leaves. Also, using a metaphor is at odds with saying the soup kitchen is "of the mind."

>No!
>Ow, that...that truck was nowhere near me.
A parody of a common movie trope, complete with slow motion.

>Is that f-f-freak h-harassing you? Or would you prefer "her ass in" you?
This wordplay is deliberately nonsensical. Having a girl's ass in you is not a sexual act, or even physically possible (I hope).

>I'm her protectorate. She owes her life to me, and now I'm her soul slave.
The woman owes Xavier her life, but Xavier is her slave? Also, "protectorate" (a dependent territory) is a mangling of "protector."

>That's good. Let me write that down.
>"Write that down."
Kind of an obvious joke, but shouldn't Xavier have just written "that?"
>>
>>87468969
>Xavier also refers to his "so-called" father without explaining that qualifier
This is actually a really interesting part of Xavier but incredibly easy to miss. I didn't notice until my second viewing. When explaining his backstory, a platinum guy (he looks more like metal to me but whatever) puts him in a basket and sends in down the river. The next episode has the crimelord who was made of platinum beating Xavier saying "Give me back my son".
So now we don't know who his father really is. Whether it was the man he burned, the platinumguy, or the group of animals his mother fucked.
>>
EAT THAT KETCHUP
>>
>>87469191
NICE AND GOOD
>>
>>87468969
>You must love the earth like you loved your mother. Kiss your mother, youngling. Go on. Harder. She wants it harder.
The shaman perverts the cliche of "loving the earth," giving it a sexual (and incestual) twist. "Youngling" is technically a real world but most people have only heard it in Star Wars.

>Don't sully the sacred landscape of our Mother Earth with those infected computers. Dump them in the lake where no one can see them.
Funny because Xavier believes that dumping computers in the lake is somehow more ecologically friendly than dumping them in a landfill.

>Later, chompsky honk.
He calls Xavier the same "worst" name that he was called in his childhood, despite its obscurity.

>I'm a certified Wahockamana healer. You see...
>Aw.
>...I spent nine years as the pupil of a wise Apachestani shaman.
The woman groans when she realizes Xavier is launching into another flashback. Also, "Apachestani" is a made-up demonym, tacking on "-stani" to the existing "Apache" (which would serve just fine on its own).

>Chief was deep. He was balls deep. He taught the way of the heal.
Another injection of perverse humor, twisting "deep" into a sexual context. "The way of the heal" is also a strange way of phrasing "the way of healing."

>Look, we're in his vision...my vision.
>What the...
>Hey, shake hands with your future, old friend. Ooh, frittata.
It's odd that Xavier would flashback to a memory of him having a vision of current events -- he didn't say "wait, I saw this in a vision" or any of the typical lead-ins. Also funny because Xavier pranks his old self by causing him to burn his hand, and then (again) calls him a "chompsky honk."

>Look at the two of us. We can be like beauty and the beast. What do you say? Will you be my beast?
Inverting expectations -- Xavier is obviously the beast here.

>>87469161
good point! He looks like the T-1000.
>>
>>87463967
FRITTATA
>>
Fritatta
>>
>>87464166
VOW LOCKED IN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwPPrxjqKY&t=52s
>>
>>87465549
None. Zero. In any case is a filter because it's disgusting so you must really appreciate the story/characters to keep watching.
>>
>>87464848
What if I love them both equally?
>>
>>87469392
There's nothing really wrong with that. They are both completely different and can't really be compared.
>>
>>87469276
>Yeah, dump them 'puters, boys. Dump 'em all.
>Depth overload. Depth overload. Dep-dep-dep-dep-
"Depth" acquires a double-meaning. Originally it meant "profound" (since Xavier asked a "deep" question), but here the computers are physically deep underwater. "Depth overload" is also reminiscent of a real computer error: a "stack overflow," typically caused by unbounded recursion (which features prominently in the show).

>Ooh, frittata, I'm watching a woman washing. I wish I could see myself watching washing.
"Frittata" is basically "BAZINGA." I wish it had some more depth to it but I'm pretty sure it's just a silly word. Xavier also riffs on voyeurism by going meta -- implying that it's the watching of the act, not the act itself, that is arousing. Finally, there's the wordplay of "watching washing."

>What's happening to me?
Breaking the fourth wall again (sort of) by acknowledging that the characters are being rendered in a computer program. There's also some slapstick humor here, as Xavier bursts through the woman's window.

>If the computer virus is infecting people, then I need to get a human virus to infecticide the computer.
This logic doesn't make any sense. Also, "infecticide" is a portmanteau of "infect" and "insecticide" (or perhaps just the generic "-cide" suffix).

>Welcome to the U.S. Army. How can I help you?
More slapstick humor as Xavier bursts back through the woman's window (which was already broken) and again through the window of the Army building. The desk worker is unfazed by Xavier's violent entrance, and generally behaves in a much sloppier manner than would be expected of military personnel.

>I need some of that disease you guys invented.
>Crack?
>The other one.
>AIDS?
>That's the spice.
The Army man bluntly admits that they invented crack cocaine and AIDS. (Crack isn't a disease, though.) There's also an "I WANT YOU" recruitment poster behind him, but with Osama bin Laden's face on it.
>>
>>87468723
"chompsky honk" is also a reference to Harvard linguist Noam Chomsky. Chomsky's work was on the biological basis of syntax, and he was famous for supporting his theory with example statements which were grammatically correct but semantically meaningless: much like Xavier's verbiage. Chomsky was also considered a virtuous political activist. Calling Xavier a "chomsky honk" is on one level an insult (he's literally a meaningless utterance) and on the other level an ironic comparison of personal virtue. Chomsky worked selflessly to improve the lot of the downtrodden, whereas Xavier makes pretensions to selflessness for selfish ends.
>>
>>87469592
>I shouldn't do this, but here. Someone left this in the lost and found.
It's amusing that a substance as dangerous as liquid AIDS would be left in the lost and found. Also, a jug of liquid AIDS doesn't make sense -- AIDS is just a syndrome, HIV is the actual virus.

>Just got to dump this load in that dirty 'puter's floppy slot and collect my kudos.
More sexual wordplay

>Just go towards the light.
>I'm scared.
>Is that you, grandmama?
More incestual shock humor

>Y'all just killed my best platonic male friend.
Typically people only apply the "platonic" qualifier when they want to make it clear that they are not sexually interested in the person. Since this is not typically done when referring to a friend of the same sex, this may be implying that the man is gay, or that he feels an excessive need to assert his masculinity.

>He seems to be stuck in some sort of a gl-gl-glitch.
Blurring the lines between a stutter and a computer glitch. We also see people stuck repeating some strange actions, like cracking a whip at birds in the air (the same birds that appeared in Xavier's flashback, as it were).

>Freak any...Why'd I ever help that freak any...Why'd I ever help that freak any...
>Can't stop thinking about me, huh? I know the feeling.
Xavier misinterprets the woman's glitchy behavior as an obsession with him. He then emphasizes his self-centeredness by winking at his reflection.

>"What doth life" set my ponder circuits to spirit seek beyond their capacity to digitally simulaculate. This is a defcom 5 level system-wide degenerative thought-tastrophe.
More wordplay. "Simulaculate" is a mismash of "simulate" and "calculate", or perhaps "simulacrum." "Defcom" is a play on "DEFCON" ("com" from computer). "Thought-tastrophe" echoes Xavier's earlier "thought-ocoster" pun.

>>87469607
that sounds a bit too convoluted to me, but I could see "chompsky" be derived from or inspired by Chomsky. My guess is that the creators just thought it sounded funny.
>>
>>87465351
/tv/tard here and can confirm, I started to laugh just reading the phrases
>>
File: uppsy daisy.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
uppsy daisy.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
UPSY DAISY UPSY DOO, LEMME HAVE SOME CANDY AND LEMME LOVE YOU
>>
File: R-1418635-1344831507-9638.jpeg.jpg (100KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
R-1418635-1344831507-9638.jpeg.jpg
100KB, 600x579px
Is this the Captain Beefheart of animation?
>>
>>87469935
>Now's not the best time, but your brother died of a shameful lifestyle choice.
Xavier references AIDS' social stigma as a "gay disease," when in reality the man just drank some.

>Youngling, you must tame the beast with your soul-soothing song.
>No time to gab. I've got to cobble together a makeshift shakhashiri to tame a certain beast. See yourself out.
It's unclear whether Xavier is talking to the woman or the shaman, but I think it's funnier if he's talking to the shaman.

>That music...So soothing. It's the notes he's not playing.
Perhaps a satire of snooty art critiques. "It's the notes he's not playing" could only realistically apply to a nontraditional melody, one that subverts expectations of chordal resolution -- which the melody in the show clearly does not do.

>My arm! Just needed a hand to tame the beast.
A play on "need a hand," since Xavier literally detached her arm. There's also the shock humor of Xavier's "makeshift shakhashiri" reverting to its composite objects.

>All systems back to go, huh? I better just test you out to make sure you're safe. Here's a new little philosophical query for you to chomp on.
As soon as things are back to normal, Xavier immediately fucks everything up again.

>Listen, this is never easy to say. You and I both knew what we had couldn't last.
It's unclear who Xavier is talking to here. He could be referring to the prospect of settling down permanently in Burbury.

>So maybe we are just blips in a void of nothingness.
Slapstick humor as Xavier suddenly juggles the glowing ball as a hackysack.

>Hey, where you headed, mister?
>Whichever path Frau destiny sets beneath this seeker, this pupil of the universe is as good as any.
>Cool. Check this out.
This part is kinda lost on me. Just shock humor? Perhaps it's satirizing the position of being "open to all experiences" by immediately presenting an experience that inspires disgust. It's also not clear where the blood inside the car comes from.

That's all, folks!
>>
File: 1478830017686.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478830017686.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
Woo boy! See that basket of fries over there? Well it looks like this week Xavier's got hisself a basket of pain
>>
File: 85d.png (49KB, 255x139px) Image search: [Google]
85d.png
49KB, 255x139px
>>87470221
>>
>>87469935
Chomsky was reaching peak popularity at about that time and a lot of people were reading him. I'm sure they had a passing familiarity with his ideas.
>>
The second season is when everyone talks weird, it's off putting when you watch the first after the second
>>
File: this baby.png (713KB, 1270x658px) Image search: [Google]
this baby.png
713KB, 1270x658px
What did they meant by this?
>>
>>87463694
Reddit show desu
>>
File: 1489714948871.jpg (3MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1489714948871.jpg
3MB, 1800x1322px
>>87463694
To teach a man to feed upon his psychological betters is to teach the soul to crawl into the womb of plenty. Xavier, exposed as he is, seems to invite the weak and the simple minded to feast upon his cold teat. They cry out in surprise, finding it empty, but the mouth-milk of wisdom pours through Xavier's orifices and they have only to look upwards to receive it on their faces, allowing its sweet honeyed glaze to drip down their throats and straight into the ovary of their soul to gestate in their malnourished being. And yet most prefer to look away from the sumptuous teachings of their master, choosing instead to react in fear, as a hungry mind will do, insisting that instead, they have another taste to teach him--one that he is already familiar with.
That is why Xavier is nippled as he is, a cruel contradiction of a tortured soul cursed to find only rejection of his motherly practices.
>>
>>87465351
t. Anon "The pilot's all I need to watch" Gunderburg
>>
>>87468338
>>87468723
>>87468969
>>87469276
>>87469592
>>87469935
>>87470302
thanks anon!
>>
>>87470302
>all of this in 11 minutes
based show and based anon
>>
>>87468420

The third eye means thinking instead of seeing. Now I get it. Rick & Morty a shit!
>>
>>87471615
kek, you doth right tho
>>
The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shamanism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Xaviers's spiritualistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation
>>
>>87468969
>"Thought-ocoster" is a play on "holocaust,"
You mean Stratocaster
>>
>>87469392
you still bound to shit on R&M so fans stay away.
>>
>>87463734
...life...life...life...
>>
>>87475687
You mean Rollercoaster
>>
>>87463694
How long did it take them to make him
>>
>>87470302
pretty good
>>
>>87466936
It's less focused. Season 1 episodes have a central theme most of the time whereas season 2 episodes are story-driven.
>>
>>87465351
>what doth life
he only says this in one episode

>ooh, firttata
pretty sure he only says this in a few episodes of the first season

>chomsky honk
he only says this in one episode

some butthurt redd!tor only watched the pilot, it seems
>>
>>87466936
Season 2 is less focused and much goofier, but just as enjoyable
>>
>>87467630
>you slumber, hamburgI DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT NOTHING ELSE
>>
>>87474531
>a work of art can be "objectively shit"

imagine being this butthurt, and this pleb
>>
>>87463694
>>87464848
I love how he's actually doing the chad stride with the way his legs are bent. Xavier was a true visionairy.
>>
File: 1491297099970.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491297099970.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87474531
Calm down hot-head. Just because you were too late to enjoy bane posting doesn't mean its bad.

It was, is, and will forever be /tv/ no matter how much you want to ruin it.
>>
Why don't human/apes have multiple nipples?
>>
>>87477764
they/we don't birth in multiples usually
>>
>>87476180
Lyfe*
>>
It's fruitatta not frittata
>>
>>87478226
This. Thank you for pointing it out.
>>
>>87469276
You barely understand what's going on in the show. It can all make sense if you understand what Xavier really is:
>Chief was deep. He was balls deep. He taught the way of the heal.
Not "the heal" but the heel, as in an untrustworthy jerk, the exact opposite of somebody who heals. Xavier's body shows exactly who he is, a weird amalgamation of modern, new age beliefs combined with utter idiocy and self-centered thinking such people usually exhibit. His adventures are a deconstruction and a parody of such "enlightened" mentality, of people who believe in such insincere spirituality and think they're special and smart while having a negative impact on the world. It's a parody of the left in general.
>>
AIGHT RAWBY
>>
File: 1488148667196.jpg (533KB, 773x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1488148667196.jpg
533KB, 773x1052px
>>87477719
I feel sorry for people who missed peak baneposting. I'm sure more than one anon actually died of laughter in those heady times. I often felt like I was going mad.
>>
>>87463755
>He never got to eh Layek.
>>
>>87474531
Sure it's shit visually. But it gave me more chuckles than R&M
>>
>>87470302
>>That music...So soothing. It's the notes he's not playing.

Actually, this should be a reference to Miles Davis and his quote, "It's not the notes you play, it's the notes you don't play."

So it's more a piss take of jazz wankery. (Not that Miles ain't great, though)
>>
Epic show xD
>>
>>87463755
t. brainlet
>>
jewish trash
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1024x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1024x966px
Best episode, go
>>
>>87481602
Either the pilot or the finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tep1Qs3iR2A
>>
File: Simpsons53.jpg (43KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons53.jpg
43KB, 500x382px
>>87463694
It's not fair. I only have 3 nipples.
>>
File: 1451520468701.jpg (56KB, 418x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451520468701.jpg
56KB, 418x720px
>>87475687
>>87476195
I could see "stratocaster" being the intended pun here, since "conundrummer" is also music-related. "Strato" doesn't quite rhyme with "Thought-o," but it's close enough.

>>87478226
>fruitatta
Why? A fruitatta is some kind of health drink -- another poke at the New Age?

>>87479116
>Not "the heal" but the heel, as in an untrustworthy jerk
good catch, I definitely missed that one. You are right, it completely fits with Xavier's characterization.

>>87480951
I knew I had heard something like that phrase before, thanks

>>87481680
I'd like to see a quip-by-quip explanation of the finale. The Xavier/Xavier verbal sparring is a goldmine.
>>
>>87477274
I never really understood this part
>>
>>87483510
I always assumed that since they already used the you slumber line that they were starting to repeat themselves and just dropped it.
>>
>>87469392
You can always divide your love in two equal sections, or love quadrants.
>>
>>87469592
>frittata is basically "bazinga"

Are you retarded?
Frittata is an Italian word which basically means "fried".
Frittata is used as "Burn!" or "Burned!" and things related to being fried or burned or toasted, physically or metaphorically.

That's why the first time he says "Frittata" is when he makes his young-self burn his hand. And other times he use are like when the mosquitoes are beating the two hicks.
>>
>>87480951
To me it brought to mind Carlos Castaneda and his "Teachings of Don Juan" an early cornerstone of new age/shamanistic fads of the 70's-90's.
Notably on the "Art of Seeing" i.e. not looking the leaves of trees but the spaces between the leaves, but the Miles Davis quote is spot on and funnier, good catch anon.
>>
>>87463755
Your mother is so shallow she probably thinks this quip is about her.
>>
>>87469592
>(Crack isn't a disease, though.)
It's being referred to as one because of the influence it had on society and considering how in-depth some of your explanations are here and how much you state the obvious it's weird yo u didn't state that
>>
>>87471470
thanks
>>
Third season when?
>>
>>87487364
Does it really need a third season? He got closure with his mom and dad and I feel like a new season would have a drop in quality compared to the other two.
>>
fuck off aleks, take your garage taste out of here
>Chad vs virgin meme references an old shit cartoon
>a few people outside 4chan speak of it
>now it's a thing
>>
>>87465351
Remember, rape is not the excuse, its the reason. And tonight?... Everything seems so reasonable.
>>
>>87463755
Yowser, this guys gone bowser
>>
>>87487447
He never really got closure on his mentor or his 'real' father, though. And it's not like the show really cared about each of the parent arcs.

If they somehow made a new season with the same quality of writing, it would be fairly well received.
>>
Wherever there's injustice, I was there...
Wherever there's suffering, I was there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ
>>
>>87469592
I think the 'frittata' thing combines the 'fuh' from fuck and the 'it' from shit. At least that's how I saw it.

>>87470302
The guy in the car thing might be another example of overbearing masculinity. Dude's driving a sports car, is reasonably well off, and the first thing he shows Xavier is his penis. Similar to how Xavier tries to impress the girl earlier or how the betas try to gang up on him, it's meant to mock guys who try to be overly badass. One could almost say that Xavier represents the man who tries to assert his masculinity through intellect and the gang as guys who assert masculinity through force (especially with the southern accents and pickups in fucking Conneticut) but both obviously fail. The blood could possibly mean that all the preening and being a tryhard leads to violence? I was unclear on that too.
>>
>>87477213
shut the fuck up
>>
I feel like this show is popular with dude weed lmao but no weed people.
>>
>>87469592
>If the computer virus is infecting people, then I need to get a human virus to infecticide the computer.

"infecticide" would mean killing an infection
>>
>>87491191
literally me, well deduced.
>>
>>87491233
Indeed, but it's not a real word. Infections are typically treated with antibiotics, and computer viruses are treated with antivirus software.
>>
>>87466029
you snoze, you loze
>>
>>87474531
>I'm incapable of losing gracefully: The post
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.