[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>87458875 This anon gave me the idea. Anyone else want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault-5.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-5.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>87458875
This anon gave me the idea. Anyone else want to talk about this literal sick fuck? Shit gave me nightmares for weeks as a kid. Even now, I find it's design a bit unsettling. How is this supposed look like an ayy? Who came up with this design? Is it even an alien? Maybe a demon?
>>
Aliens are actually demons so you're on the right track bud. They aren't from other planets they're from dimensional layers below ours where it's literal hell to live. Dante describes 9 layers but I'm sure there are more.
>>
m-mom....................
>>
>>87462566
Maybe he's just an old as fuck alien. Imagine a bunch of alien children finding a naked elderly human. They'd probably think it was a monster.
>>
>>87462566
why did the other thread get deleted?
>>
File: arm.jpg (8KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
8KB, 309x163px
>>87463063
This guy gets it.
>>
>>87463063
Funny islam and muslims im always having arguments with talk about the 9 levels of heaven
>>
File: spoop.png (246KB, 477x546px) Image search: [Google]
spoop.png
246KB, 477x546px
Go to sleep anon. I hope you enjoyed me being at your window during your childhood.
>>
>>87462566
this thread make me laff, i'm pretty sure E.T was designed to be especially un-frightening to children. i bet they tested on thousands of american children and came up with the model that made the least kids cry.
>>
File: 1395804312617.png (30KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1395804312617.png
30KB, 500x461px
ET only fucked me up as a child during the scenes where he screamed like a buzzsaw swallowing a cat and this shit right here when he was sick.

I have vivid memories of going into my grandma's room by myself one time when I was maybe 4 or 5 and putting that shit in the VCR and watching it all alone. It wasn't very bright in the room and when he first finds ET in that field next to the house I literally curled into the fetal position and started crying hysterically. Screaming bug-eyed longneck ET was a permanent fixture of my nightmares as a child.

I'm mostly over it thankfully. Though I work with a girl who's still just absolutely terrified by even pictures of ET. It's kind of funny since she's 30.
>>
>>87468651
fuck you
>>
>>87469692
man, are you me?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_na4apzLxI41qiz4q8.png (127KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_na4apzLxI41qiz4q8.png
127KB, 500x356px
>>87469692
When i was in elementary we watched it, and i was legit traumatized by the same banshee scream. Also the sight of sick E.t made me lose my appitite for chocomax bars forever
>>
>>87463063
>Aliens are actually demons
I believe they are the same thing. Regardless of how you want to label things, it's arrogant and simple minded to believe that we're alone in the universe and there aren't other dimensions with being more powerful than humans.
>>
File: tumblr_mz8vfpQNb61qhz95yo1_500.gif (1024KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz8vfpQNb61qhz95yo1_500.gif
1024KB, 500x382px
>>87462566
Alien of Color protagonist was suffering because of the white privelage in suburban America that was literally killing him and turning him white. All he wanted to do was go home to the space projects.
>>
>>87470138
so smart
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.