[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did he get his degree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (5).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Where did he get his degree?
>>
>GET OFF THE COUCH, THERE'S NO EXCUSES
Wtf was this guy's problem?
>>
>>87461338
i unironically enjoy watching daytime college ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc
>>
>>87461416
I love how they're shamelessly targeted at blacks and at single white mothers. I have yet to see a daytime college commercial starting with "howdy" or "shalom".
>>
>>87461416
omg is this fucking real?
>>
>>87461297
Beta male
>>
File: wtf.jpg (10KB, 197x253px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
10KB, 197x253px
>>87461416
sheeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>87461416
EYE CEE DEE CEE COLLEGE COLLEGE COLLEGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-93zfMVmmY
>>87461512
Because they're generally designed to get young impressionable kids who dropped out of College or just barely made it out of High School.

They've improved somewhat though, I now see ads for real trade schools like Aircraft Repair.
>>
>>87461642
It's parody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bbFmZIdlBw
>>
>>87461297
From the School of Hard Knocks. He's an addict, too.
>>
>>87461512
>I love how they're shamelessly targeted at blacks and at single white mothers.
It's because those demographics are the ones most likely to be at home at 10am-2pm watching daytime television like judge judy but there were ones with white guys too like ITT Tech.

>>87461820
>They've improved somewhat though, I now see ads for real trade schools like Aircraft Repair.
Nah dude, those are still meme "careers" simply because there are no slots for people that go to these shit schools. You're better off breaking into an aircraft company by getting hired as a janitor and transferring from up from there when you know a slot opens up or at the very least you know exactly what they are looking for.

Same thing with HVAC, those bullshit 2 year degrees and diplomas don't matter. Real life experience and whatever industry certificates are respected matter and bother are cheaper and easier to attain.
>>
>>87462014
I can only tell you that my manager's boyfriend went to a technical school and he's making good money repairing Jets. I'm not saying Technical Schools are the solution but they've improved a lot since clown schools like """"CULINARY SCHOOL.""""
>>
>>87462014
I work in local ad sales and have to find creative ways to tell clients that young minorities watch day time network TV and young whites watch middle of the night TV like Adult Swim and Comedy Central shit.

For older demographics it's actually reversed until you get old enough to where you are basically picking between the 3 cable news networks.
>>
>>87462159
Well maybe things have changed but that's been my experience as far as getting trade jobs go.

>>87462162
>young minorities watch day time network TV and young whites watch middle of the night TV like Adult Swim and Comedy Central shit.

Are whites just night owls because I thought the younger demographics all had terrible employment across the board?
>>
File: 53432.jpg (19KB, 329x470px) Image search: [Google]
53432.jpg
19KB, 329x470px
>tfw no insurance
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.