[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's our verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: twister.jpg (152KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
twister.jpg
152KB, 600x375px
Is it the best-bad film or the worst-good film ever made?
>>
Neither you fucking pleb, it's a good movie, end of.
>>
i heard they are making live-action remake in florida very soon
>>
>>87458172
Two years ago I left the insurance business. I worked in claims and fucking hated it. I hated the people I worked with to. I'm cheering for the hurricane.
>>
>>87458096
It's a paint-by-numbers movie that Crichton could write in a weekend and sell to the highest bidder. This was his way of striking while the iron was hot. Jurassic Park was an overwhelming success and all of a sudden he was besieged by offers. Rising Sun was adapted, ER was being made, they wanted a sequel to JP, Congo/Sphere/etc... If he had IP to sell, the Hollywood execs were eager to buy it, and he knew it. So he churned out a story with a great premise, garbage characters, predictable plot points, and slept like a baby on an insanely long bed made of money.
>>
FINGER OF GOD
>>
Who ever decided that Helen Hunt is attractive anyway

The MILF from Still Standing was way hotter in this flick
>>
>>87458096
its fucking kino is what it is
>>
>>87459484
I've had the same thought about Jennifer Anniston. I don't see what other people see. She reminds me of a cool, younger aunt.
>>
>>87459389
Don't ever bring up an F5
Seriously what the fuck was she thinking
>>
>>87461762
Bitch needs a good five-fingered talkin' to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.