[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zack Snyder is a hac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Snyder.png (826KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder.png
826KB, 1080x1069px
>Zack Snyder is a hac
>>
File: 1471338262365.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471338262365.png
78KB, 900x900px
>milennial """artists""" base their """art""" on capeshit
>>
>a literal faggot
>>
how do we get rid of capeshit
>>
File: untermensch maise.png (734KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
untermensch maise.png
734KB, 600x815px
truly the worst series ever made
>>
all-brann confirmed for kino
>>
>you have to base a emotionless performance on something

lmao
>>
>>87456933
>Billy Crudup actually managed to portray a god-like character increasingly detached from humanity but with remnants of that humanity shining through at times.
>Isaac H. Wright comes across as a traumatized autist who repeats the same vague bullshit.

The main difference is writing - the extent of Bran's abilities and his motivations have to be a mystery to the audience so he is written as such whereas Doctor Manhattan articulated things but didn't care for the effects.
>>
>>87456933
>Bran in a wheelchair on Mars
>>
The rape, Laurie.
>>
>>87457009
She looks like russel Crowe
>>
>>87456996
outlaw shit tastes and manchildren
>>
File: gnsYa.jpg (386KB, 956x876px) Image search: [Google]
gnsYa.jpg
386KB, 956x876px
>>87458602
Yup, writing plays a huge part. Manhattan is written by Alan Moore and GoT by wanna be fanfic writers.

The show also developed Manhattan into someone losing his humanity. The show kind of throws John into the Manhattan role right away. Also, they completely got Manhattan wrong too, if that is what they are going for with Bran.

Manhattan slowly doesn't give a shit, Bran still gives a shit.
>>
I'm duh fwee I waven
>>
>>87461568
>The show kind of throws John into the Manhattan role right away.
I meant Bran.
>>
>>87461568
Was is autism?
>>
>candlejackposting finally formatted right
i'll allow it, even if it is a got/capeshit hybrid thr
>>
>goyim don't know how crowdsourced public relations work
hi @thronesfacts
>>
Bran confirmed as Night King now? He looks like Dr. Manhattan with blue Darth Maul spikes.
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (77KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
77KB, 640x875px
Even his daughter is pure kino
>>
>>87461724
>rambling on about tachyons and shit while laurie is traumatized by corpses all around her

yes
>>
>>87463432
That's not his daughter
>>
>>87458602

Bran's writing is so goddamn terrible. He's meant to be omniscient but they rarely show it. He just mutters bullshit.

Worse yet, in the biggest reveal of the entire fucking series he's corrected by some nerd who spent a few months in a library. Bran is supposed to be able to see EVERYTHING and know EVERYTHING, and yet he somehow knew who Jon really was but didn't know about the secret marriage.
>>
>>87463506
FOR YOU
>>
>>87463506
No charge for her
>>
Manhattan coming to terms with his omnipotence and omnipresence while slowly losing his humanity was a major plot point.

Bran was just angsty
>>
>>87463521
>Bran is supposed to be able to see EVERYTHING and know EVERYTHING
Doesn't that just mean he has the ability to see everything? Not that he automatically knows everything? He still has to spend time looking at things.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.