[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this is very surprising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: It RT.png (182KB, 939x447px) Image search: [Google]
It RT.png
182KB, 939x447px
Holy shit this is very surprising
>>
File: YouTube Prediction.png (26KB, 1098x190px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube Prediction.png
26KB, 1098x190px
>tfw youtube is better at predicting things than /tv/
>>
>7.2 average, 90% score

i slowly start to belive why hollyjewd blame RT for flops.
>>
>>87455839
How is this surprising? Everyone was hyped for it plus Finn Wolfhard being in it
>>
>>87455885
>the thing
>let the right one in
>scary

???????????????????????
>>
>>87456206
The Thing is one of the creepiest movies ever
>>
>>87455839
considering every reviewer is paid? really, it's surprising?
>>
>>87456163
>hyped

thats different than actually reviewing it, seems like all you have to do to get a high score these days is make sure the marketing is on point because if the film is mediocre as fuck it wont matter by then, e.g. Wonder Woman
>>
I'm optimistic but realistically it'll just be okay
>>
File: MTxAX.jpg (61KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
MTxAX.jpg
61KB, 1024x707px
Hiya Georgie!
>>
its legit really good worst thing about it was the fukn movie theater people=shit these days i heard talk and coins jingling and shit for the whole damn movie never again staying at home with my comfy 85" 4k
>>
>>87456922
terrible
>>
File: 145125.png (1MB, 1062x593px) Image search: [Google]
145125.png
1MB, 1062x593px
At 6:30
>"Just talking about some of the material in the book that might be considered a little inappropriate not very pc nowadays but it's very important to the characters' journey so I imagine you have to manipulate it but still keep it in the film."
Jeez this chick really wants to see the orgy scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVMXfBnjGoU

What's her problem? Surely she knows this would never be allowed yet she still asks him about it
>>
>>87456967
... that looks great! I was afraid we wouldn't get something terrifying looking and this right here is selling me more on the movie
>>
>>87457028
shes a full on feminist and against rape, so she didnt want that scene in there and guess what its not, 1-0 to women yet again
>>
Spoilers for the ending
The clown is actually some kind of shapeshifting cosmic horror that wakes up every now and then to feed on scared children
The main chick has an implied gangbang with all the boys. No, seriously.
>>
>>87456206
The meaning scary does not only apply to shit films with jumpscares that catch you off guard and you flinch.

The films that guy described are all scary in their core.
>>
>>87457138
>The clown is actually some kind of shapeshifting cosmic horror that wakes up every now and then to feed on scared children
Wow so you're saying this movie is about pennywise?
>>
>>87456922
Gr8, got any more pics from the Georgie scene? :^)
>>
I can't wait for someone to remix the new IT with old tim curry pennywise
>>
>>87457643
KISS ME FAT BOY
>>
>>87456163

>everyone was hyped for it
>>
>>87457696
>wins an Oscar
>>
File: 1490820016458.jpg (42KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1490820016458.jpg
42KB, 500x371px
Noooo GeorgieĀ“s gonna break my little heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynXGROMcD7Q
>>
>>87457643
MOMS GONNA FLOAT
>>
>>87457696
>commercial success
>>
There is no implied gangbang, also the movie is super mediocre.
>>
>>87457484
Her name is not Pennywise, actually.
>>
>>87457138
The GB is more than implied in the book.
>>
>>87456004
then you're retarded

Studios have been blaming critics since film criticism was a thing, first they went after the critics, then they went after them again when they started actual scores(x stars or whatever), then again when Siskel and Ebert started the thumbs up or thumbs down. Hollywood loves to blame everything but themselves for making shitty movies for their films bombing.
>>
>>87458120
In the movie they don't show it, buy it's there.
>>
>>87457138
at least try bait that hasnt been disproven by the people making the movie, they already said the gangbang is not in the movie in any form it was replaced
>>
>>87458323
It wasn't. Maybe they'll cut it in the theatrical release, but I can confirm the footage does exist. It's just awkward kissing and they cut away when she starts taking off her clothes, but it's pretty fucking clear what's going on.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.