[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Cinema Can Never Be Art" – Richard Dawkins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>"Having once made the statement above, I have declined all opportunities to enlarge upon it or defend it. That seemed to be a fool's errand, especially given the volume of messages I receive urging me to watch this film or that and recant the error of my ways. Nevertheless, I remain convinced that in principle, cinema cannot be art. Perhaps it is foolish of me to say "never," because never, as I've once said, is a long, long time. Let me just say that no film aficionado now living will survive long enough to experience the medium as an art form."

Well, did he have a point?
>>
I think Richard Dawkins is a nigger.
>>
>>87454925
So he knows a lot about dolphins and he thinks he is an authority on religion and art? What a dickhead.
>>
File: dicky dawkins.png (952KB, 1273x628px) Image search: [Google]
dicky dawkins.png
952KB, 1273x628px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>87455700
>>87455856
>falling for the pasta
>>
>>87455876
Obviously the fat bitch for ruining the shot.
>>
>>87455883
Sorry, this is my first time on /tv/ in like a year
>>
>>87455876
link?
>>
File: andrei-rublev-01.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
andrei-rublev-01.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
>>87454925

>atheist STEMfag is incapable of appreciating art

checks out
>>
4chan is where losers congregate to project their flaws and insecurities onto the rest of the world. This is evident from the culture of almost every board. Normal interactions are shunned and replacing them are accusations of "autism" and cheap insults designed to extract "kek"s from the anonymous ocean of permavirgins and wizards. Mental illnesses and personality disorders are the norm here. From the schizophrenic ramblings of /x/ to the racial pseudoscience of /pol/, no board is free from the jibbering idiocy of a certain class of self-appointed intelligentsia. I hate you all.
>>
>>87455936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AS6rQtiEh8
>>
>>87455876
The cunt for not offering to take a seat.

>standing an entire hour

Seriously?
>>
File: 1467103919579.jpg (101KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1467103919579.jpg
101KB, 858x536px
>>87455978
ill watch a bit, should be hilarious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.