[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are "The OA" and Another Earth good or just SJW shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the-oa.jpg (62KB, 801x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-oa.jpg
62KB, 801x450px
>>
>>87454636
The OA is hot shit.
I haven`t watched the other one.
>>
>>87454636
OA started pretty good but turned into fucking trainwreck of wtf in the last few episodes. The ending was pure garbage.
>>
File: brit wisdom.png (774KB, 630x3464px) Image search: [Google]
brit wisdom.png
774KB, 630x3464px
>>87454636

its pure shit
>>
>It's a School Shooting Episode
>>
Pretending to like the OA got me laid by this blue haired sjw jewess with big titties. So its ok in my book
>>
>>87454820
Oh my, they talked about her as a smart actress and producer but God does she look like a basic bitch
>>
>>87455121
Why does it have to be like this with every fucking new TV show? Netflix is fucking garbage.

Someone knows about Another Earth though?
>>
Another Earth is crap too
>>
>>87454687
Is it good? Is the sjw stuff too much?
>>
Netflix is cancer, they make sjw shit content and are making everyone lazy by marathoning series and movies

their release schedule is bullshit too, you can watch all the episodes in one sitting not having time to think about and reflect about what youre watching, so by the end you think you saw a good thing while it was mostly mediocre
>>
>>87457732
What SJW shit are you talking about, dummy? I don't remember any SJW shit in The OA. Just watch the show if you want, or don't if you don't. Or hey -- start watching it, and if the "SJW shit" gets to be too much, stop watching it.
>>
>>87454820
Are you sincerely basing the quality of the show on some chick's tweets? Mankind is doomed.
>>
>>87454636
The OA is the show with the people breaking into a random dance number during a school shooting.
>>
the trailer for another earth is better than the movie itself

brit darlingtis still my waifu though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.