[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls pretend to like LOTR and Game of Thrones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
Why do girls pretend to like LOTR and Game of Thrones?
>>
File: rose.jpg (100KB, 532x600px) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
100KB, 532x600px
>>
attracting mates/attention

how are you this new
>>
File: IMG_9096.jpg (29KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9096.jpg
29KB, 212x320px
>>87451638
You never met a girl with a unicorn poster? Fantasy for the most part is the most effeminate genre.
>>
>>87451638
I really don't know.
>>
Does OP really think anyone here knows anything about women?
>>
>>87451638
Why post a [bloke] when we're talkin girls mate?
>>
File: 1313471041461.jpg (30KB, 417x320px)
1313471041461.jpg
30KB, 417x320px
>>
>>87451955
>the anon who posted this thought he was making an insightful point
>>
>pretend

Game of Thrones is a nu-male/woman show you stupid nu-male woman
>>
I miss her bros ;_;
>>
File: 1482072467623.png (1MB, 1400x1000px)
1482072467623.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>87455850
>>
>>87451638

GoT has turned into a chitchat who loves who, womyn power soap opera that sincerely attracts roasties and nu-males
>>
Girls do like Wheel of Time though, which is why it'll never get made.
>>
>girl
>she
>/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
is her opinion about Mad Men good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6fhD6l33I
>>
>>87451638
They only pretend to like/have watched the early seasons of GoT. The last 4 seasons have been specifically made to cater to them.
>>
>>87451638

Is interesting the male dynamic.
Most men I know really likes high fantasy.
Must be because it's a thing that's attached to honor, bravery, chivalry, fighting monsters, good and evil, but never ever giving to the bitching of women.
Is like sea fantasy. Maybe that's why The Odyssey is still alive.
Male fiction don't get involved in relationships drama.
That could be the reason OP. Girls can't stand NOT being the center of attention, and will try to tag along to try and get some.

I'm talking about LotR, not GoT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.