[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Blood Drive cancelled FUCK YOU SYFY AND YOUR SHITTY SPACE DRAMAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: BloodDrive_-1024x597[1].jpg (162KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
BloodDrive_-1024x597[1].jpg
162KB, 1024x597px
>Blood Drive cancelled

FUCK YOU SYFY AND YOUR SHITTY SPACE DRAMAS
>>
Very sad but I saw it coming, Slink is the best character syfy has made in years
>>
>>87446545
Yeah eccemtric characters like that must be so fun to play for an actor
>>
>>87446327
It had a lot of fat, would've been better as a 6-8 series.
>>
>>87446545
>>87446677
ah shit, it's fucking Pope from Falling Skies, knew he looked familiar.
Yeah this shit was doomed, leads were boring as fuck
>>
File: slink.jpg (58KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
slink.jpg
58KB, 800x492px
Knew it was going to be canceled from episode 1. Love the show.
I agree with this >>87446545
>>
>>87446863
I was very surprised to learn the lead actress is a MENSA member with an engineering degree
>>
>>87446545
He was the best part of the show in my opinion, I'm heartbroken it didn't get a second season. I found out it was cancelled the night before the last episode came out and I couldn't even enjoy it knowing there would never be a season two.
>>
>they removed your dick?

>....FUCK
>>
The public wasn't ready for it. /tv/ didn't care about it. Was satire, was gore, was probably the best thing on TV.
>>
The sad part is that because it's Syfy, even if the show is bad, it'll never be replaced by something good.
>>
>>87446545
he had such a good voice for the role.
>>
>>87446941
She's hot and can probably take apart a jet engine blindfolded but I just wasn't feeling her or the character.
>>
>>87446863
Also Maj. Paul Davis from SG-1. Colin Cunningham. Love that guy in everything.
>>
>>87446327
Well, fuck. Still haven't gotten around to watch it, but I'm pretty sad to hear that.
>>
The twist with Graces sister was surprisingly well done
>>
still have three episodes left to watch of it. I'll try to enjoy them as much as I can, knowing it's the end.
>>
watching the last episode now, Slink's little
run makes me smile
>>
>Slink quoting Hamlet

Literally kino
>>
>it's a Slink kills random Heart employees episode
>>
>>87447236
I wathed up to the point where the feminist camp said she was dead, was there another twist after that?
>>
>>87447904
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GMnUiEI4FY
>>
What is Syfy working on that they're canceling their best shows?

>Dark Matter
>Blood Driver

>12 Donkeys renewed
lel
>>
>>87446327
was this the one where they discovered how to use blood as fuel for their cars?
reminds me of that one scp file
>>
It's hilarious how fast the race concept actually became irrelevant
>>
Sad
>>
>>87448099
>It's hilarious how fast the race concept actually became irrelevant

This. Quite liked the show but the last episode (and the one before that too come to think of it) was pretty fucking terrible. It's like the creators watched the ending to Lord of the Rings and set out to make an even worse ending.
>>
I remember being surprised that this show was done by SyFy and not by El Rey.
The show was trash and I'm glad it has been cancelled.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/syfy-network-give-blood-drive-a-second-season

It begins. Do these ever work? For once I hope it does
>>
File: Krypton-TV-show-Logo.jpg (222KB, 1350x675px) Image search: [Google]
Krypton-TV-show-Logo.jpg
222KB, 1350x675px
>>87448041
Have some more capeshit goy
>>
>>87450481
They do.
It's never the same.
>>
>Slink dead
>Karma dead
>Grace dead
>Aki dead
>Christopher dead
>Arthur is getting prison raped till death
>Scholar is the only one happy

Good ending guys
>>
Meanwhile low-effort shit like winona earpe and van helsing will stagger along for another half-dozen seasons like lost girl did.
>>
File: syfy ratings.png (107KB, 570x431px) Image search: [Google]
syfy ratings.png
107KB, 570x431px
So much cancelled.
>>
>>87450883
We all know Slink had another clone somewhere
>>
>>87451007
Incorporated had a great first episode and quickly deteriorated after that. I really was interested in the pilot, but it just got so bad so fast.
>>
File: Z WEED LMAO.jpg (56KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Z WEED LMAO.jpg
56KB, 600x338px
>>87451007
>>
You guys think Slink was being genuine at the end with Grace and Arthur or was it le trick
>>
>>87451206
Also they dumped all the budget into the pilot
>>
I didn't mind the Heart runs everything thing but I thought it was gonna be an underground street race show which would have also been fun to watch
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.