[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 40

File: DJINDj9W4AEEsMR.jpg (92KB, 617x713px) Image search: [Google]
DJINDj9W4AEEsMR.jpg
92KB, 617x713px
>>
gotta blame someone, can't blame yourself, that's for sure
>>
>Reeeeeee it's the critics! Our bloated formula can't be losing appeal, r-right?
>>
File: 1488216838844.png (33KB, 456x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488216838844.png
33KB, 456x500px
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE GOYIM HAVE A PLATFORM ON WHICH TO DETHRONE OUR DESPOTIC RULE OF CINEMA

WE MUST DESTROY THE TOMATO GENTILE
>>
movies suck
>>
>>87443630
Yeah it cant be because of
>reboots reboots reboots
>recycled ideas
>agendas being pushed harder than ever
>Streaming and cinematic TV dominating the market
>muh diversity
>people deciding they dont want to support the Hollywood stronghold that spits on them every chance they get
Its totally Rotten Tomatoes smearing the integrity of great films.
>>
I honesty want rotten tomatoes to die. It's ruined any sort of film discussion.
>>
>>87443630
Thought OP said Hollywood is remaking Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Left disappointed
>>
>>87443630
Well they're right, I skipped multiple movies that I intended to see because of a poor Tomatometer score.
>>
>>87443630
>play it safe and sjw pander for so long even normies are getting bored
>blame review sites
The absolute state of (((Hollywood))) execs. Not one of those greedy, spirit-cooking, pedophile fucking faggots is taking responsibility for this.
>>
>>87443630
They're right. Movies shouldn't be reviewed arithmetically. They should be judged and reviewed based on the content and substance of the reviewers review and not based on a points system.
>>
File: 1504749687709.png (844KB, 693x413px) Image search: [Google]
1504749687709.png
844KB, 693x413px
>>87443762
this
>>
>>87443762
only one of those is hurting Hollywood, guess which?
>>
but rotten tomatoes give good reviews to films that still flop so this is a bullshit reason.
>>
>>87443818
Do I have to tell you every thread?

THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY

MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>post "Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes" stickers on all your blu rays these days
>suddenly hate RT for calling out your movies every now and them
>>
>>87443836
>Streaming and cinematic TV dominating the market
Is it this one?
>>
>>87443664
t. women
>>
>>87443836
Yes more than all the other factors, but the other factors arent helping either.
>>
File: blrrm.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
blrrm.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>87443630

ghost busters 3 got '100' and it didn't help
>>
>>87443775
This tbqh famalam. Imdb is the only trustworthy rating site
>>
>parent companies or friendly individuals that you have business deals with control like 75% of all the outlets that are aggregated by RT
>IT'S NOT ENOUGH

Sick of these kikes
>>
>crying they are only getting 3 million instead of 10.
eat shit.
>>
>>87443916
?!?
>>
>>87443858
They do, but they are far too removed from reality to realize what people actually want. They literally think >>87443762 is a winning, safe bet formula.
>>
>>87443864
>>
It's weird, the more multi billion dollar franchise the movie has, the more that it will make frivolous complaints like this.

>HOW DARE YOU TELL SOMEONE IF A MOVIE IS BAD
>>
>>87443630
The movies have been awful this year but I also have an issue with what I think the RT method is
>>
>>87443984
Face it, Hollywood doesn't want to change. """Diversity""" movies and such make no money.

Mindless action flick with white male protagonist is proven success and makes most money so that's what they put out x100 every year.
>>
>>87443630
Its because there arent enough minorities in movies. We need more blacks and indians. Seeing all white women get blacked will save you, hollywood
>>
Imdb ratings aren't worth shit. People will go on there and rate 10's for films that haven't even come out yet because they're excited.

Of all mainstream aggregators, metacritic is the best. But really the best way to do it is to find a critic who writes intelligent reviews and whose taste matches yours.
>>
The guidelines for what passes as a "critic" on Rotten Tomatoes is far too inclusive, the majority are fucking bloggers who I have zero faith in.
>>
>>87444056
How are they losing money then?
>>
>>87443970
sorry, didn't mean to quote. literally just testing to see of I could post
>>
File: image.png (864KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
864KB, 750x1334px
>fresh filmmaking
>>
If they can't handle bad reviews they should go and make better movies.
>>
>>87444122
I just said. If you mean in general it's because audiences are both becoming more cynical and TV and the internet are giving them better options.

Face it, the theatrical film industry is dying.
>>
>>87444137
Now that you know you havent been banned for CP yet why dont you contribute to this thread?
>>
>>87444167
that's a fucking stupid idea
>>
You are retarded if you think diversity movies are the reason movies make less money.

It is because the market is saturated with household names as blockbusters, everything is being rebooted so you will end up with different levels of Baywatch, a movie nobody cares about being marketed wrong.

If you are not Superhero movie you won't be a good blockbuster.

Atleast Domestic, have no clue about foreign.
>>
>>87444201
no, it was I was trying to upload a png to a gif board like an absolute retard

I've posted in this thread on topic twice already
>>
>>87443630
I work at a movie theater in the suburbs. The last time i remember one showing being packed full was when the last DBZ movie came out. This is how bad things are.
>>
>>87444092
RT confirmed for basically /tv/
>>
>>87443836
Agenda pushing, diversity and other various SJW pandering methods not mentioned are having a substantial effect. It's not just in Hollywood this is occuring. The video game industry is seeing this trend as well and a clear patern is emerging, with those who go overboard on the SJW shit routinely failing to find commercial success.
>>
>>87443630
They're obviously wrong, but Rotten Tomatoes is still absolutely shit. Far too much importance is placed on a movie's score there. Today's "critics" are nothing but fucking manchildren with access to the internet, raised on shit films.
>>
>>87444216
Yeah, original franchises can't happen anymore unless they have HUGE names attached to it.
Hopefully this reboot/cinematic universe/adaptation madness crashes within a decade or two.
>>
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes indeed
>>
Top 10 Highest Grossing Movies of 2017:

Beauty and the Beast
>remake, kid shit, forced nuworld agendas
Fate of the Furious
>sequel
Despicable Me 3
>sequel, kid shit
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>sequel, capeshit
Wolf Warriors 2
>sequel, Chinese so who cares
Wonder Woman
>capeshit, stronk womyn
Pirates of the Carribean: Tale of the Dead Franchise
>sequel
Spider-Man: Homecoming
>capeshit, remake, sequel
Logan
>sequel, capeshit
Transformers: Last Knight
>sequel, kid shit

gee I wonder why people with disposable income don't give two shits about movies nowadays
>>
>>87444092
This is true. If you look at the "critic" reviews on RT, anywhere between 30 and 50 percent of them will use phrases like "the movie we need right now" or "great for modern audiences." Many equate the films with politics for absolutely no reason. I lost all faith in the quality of the website (though I had little to start with) when they ran on their FRONT PAGE a featured article about how audiences don't understand that D-FENS is the bad guy in falling down 20 years later, shoehorning in a bunch of white privilege arguments.

In addition, their rating system rewards mediocrity. If most critics rate a film as a 55/100, the movie will show up as 85% plus on RT. This rewards films which play it safe at every turn, aiming more to be "not bad" then "great."
>>
>>87444180
Exactly. We are living in the age of niche markets. So why don't execs act accordingly and make cheaper movies for a wider array of niches? Why don't they make movies for this "cynical" audience you're talking about, instead of refusing to change their obsolete formula?
>>
>>87444406
>forced nuworld agendas
You're an idiot who probably believes everything the almighty /pol/kike tells him.
>>
>>87444393
They'll beat you, bash you, squish you, mash you
Chew you up for brunch and finish you off
FOR DINNER OR LUNCH!
>>
>>87444426
They're afraid of changing the formula because it's too risky. That's why new, risky ideas are not profitable.
>>
>>87444459
Doesn't make him wrong.
>>
>>87443905
no it didnt
>>
>>87444545
I doubt he's even seen Beauty and the Beast.
>>
File: 1502450867834.png (269KB, 376x385px) Image search: [Google]
1502450867834.png
269KB, 376x385px
>>87444152
>origin story reboot of a reboot of a capeshit film
>fresh filmmaking
>>
>>87444501
And why does every movie need to cost a gorillion dollars anyways? Why can't they take a risk with cheap new IPs?
>>
>>87443630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3uIKzgcDxo&ab_channel=KillerTomatoes
>>
>>87444616
They didnt make it an origin story this time. /tv/ is salty about homecoming because they want dc's dick so bad, but marvel actually did good worldbuilding in that movie
>>
>>87444459
>Beauty and the Beast
>Middle Ages France
>Pitch black niggers everywhere
>faggot out of nowhere and for no reason

Good. You called out the mighty /pol/. Now, how is he wrong?
I know several normie women who not only noticed this progressive shit, but became steadily annoyed with it.
>>
>>87444687
>marvel actually did good worldbuilding in that movie
You mean by the constant epic references to the 40 other Marvel capeshit films? Tony Stark is in the movie guys, it's JUST LIKE AVENGERS WOAH
>>
>>87443630
>produce a shit movie for a quick buck
>people online say it's a shit movie made for a quick buck
>wtf we're losing ticket sales
>>
Reminder that every single one of the overweight neo-nazis in this thread was shilling weeks ago that Rotten Tomatoes was a conspiracy BY hollywood and muh jooz. /pol/ shitposters aren't intelligent enough to be people
>>
>>87444704
He's wrong if he thinks those useless details helped the movie make a lot of money back. He literally made "that" (which he and you blew out of proportion).

The only reason it was successful was because it was a DISNEY REMAKE.
>>
>>87444569
It got certified fresh and it didn't help it
>>
>>87444662
Marketing's gonna cost the same whether the movie is cheap or not.
>>
>>87444216
Baywatch was raunchy and litty, to be fair. It deserved to make more money.
>>
>>87443630
Informed customers are bad customers.
>>
File: 1495474475254.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1495474475254.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>87444687
You notice how anon said "capeshit"? I don't think anon gives a shit about where the capeshit is coming from or who made it. The fact he doesn't know much about it and made an error says he doesn't give a shit. However, you know everything about it, including all the finer autistic details.

That says a great deal about you and your capeshit.
>>
>>87443664
>>87443686
>>87443720
>>87443762
>>87443818
>>87443947
>>87443996
>>87444167

>this is all it takes to make idiots defend movie reviewers
>>
>>87444868
Hello facist
>>
People don't like going to the movies because theaters are all dated and disgusting now.
I'm not spending $15 to sit in a stained chair that reeks of popcorn.
>>
The jooz are panicking.

>THE GOYIM KNOW
>>
>>87443720
Be honest (just kidding, rat), how long ago was your last post whining that rottentomatoes was an SJWjewhollywood conspiracy? Does your tiny brain not have enough power to be ashamed of how often you flip-flop between perspectives just so you can shill against some minority group as hard as possible?
>>
>>87444885
The fuck's a facist?
>>
>>87444687
>giving this much of a much about people criticizing your precious capeshit
It's all garbage
>>
>>87444928
Hello redit
>>
>>87443630
Have they tried not making garbage movies?
>>
>>87444910
Reminder that it was /tvpol/ that said Rotten Tomatoes should be SHUT DOWN. Now studio executives are saying pretty much the same.

I don't think this is pure coincidence.
>>
>>87443630
I find it weird that they never go after Metacritic. Is it because Rotten Tomatoes was owned by Warner Bros and now Comcast?
>>
GUY'S WE'RE WINNING! Pass the mics!
>>
>>87444887

I only go to the Drive-In now during the summer. Theaters are wildly outdated. They need slightly smaller screens with less seats per screen. couches instead of chairs. tables for food and drinks, booths for groups.

There's a few like this in the USA, but they're not great
>>
File: jlaw ok.gif (919KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
jlaw ok.gif
919KB, 245x285px
>>87443762

Because people really want to go spend $13 on a ticket on a reboot of a capeshit super hero with a diverse casting for sake of diversity and being pushed a leftist political agenda

On another note I can't wait to see IT tonight
>>
>>87444868
No one's defending the review sites you fuckwit. It's the coward execs we're critizing for blaming anything other than themselves for the shit they make.
>>
>>87443630
>glance at pic
>think there's going to be a return of attack of the killer tomatoes
>it's just someone bitching about rotten tomatoes
disappointed
>>
>>87444704
dude there's a man beast in the movie... and you are annoyed by black people and homosexuals??
>>
>>87445069
Good. Don't let me catch you alluding to defending reviewers ever again.
>>
>>87445052
Left-right is not real. If it means anything, it means economics. That being said, the (((world))) is obviously right-wing because muh moneyz $$$

(((American))) """"""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""" everyone.
>>
>>87444912

this board is full of fucking memeing retards that only think in memes
>>
>>87443630
Rather than the site, I would blame the retarded reviewers that are on a power trip and constantly panning movies for bullshit reasons like forcing their own politics onto the movie, or expecting events for no reason like romance or comedy in the middle of a tragic story, or other pedantic bullshit like not enough cheering when the good guys won.
>>
>>87444953
The fuck's a redit?
>>
>>87444997

because nobody fucking gives a shit about metacritic except videogame faggots
>>
>>87444868
I dont give a fuck about Rotten Tomatoes. I dont base what i like on what a blogger thinks of it. I just know that Hollywood is dying because they release politically charged, rehashed shit. I lost it when i realised that they remade "IT". Just make a new fucking movie you god damned hacks.
>>
>>87443630
Sure enough, in a solid liberal manner they find the blame from everyone else but themselves.
>>
>>87443630
Maybe if they weren't flooding the market with superhero movies and reboots more people would go to the cinema. Just a thought.
>>
>>87444808
Sigh. I don't know about jews, but when the Iron Fist series came out, on the first page of Rotten Tomatoes there was ten site critics who just flatly stated that since the series doesn't portray progressive values, the creators can expect only lowest of marks. And they actually did it. Series had 78% from watchers and 11% from critics.
>>
>>87445205
>Sure enough, in a solid of, favoring, or based upon the principles of a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties manner they find the blame from everyone else but themselves.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>87445205
Sweetypie, Americans in general are real bad at accepting blame, on all sides of the political spectrum
>>
>>87443630
I clicked on this thinking they were remaking Attack of the killer Tomatoes.
>>
File: 1502304361145.jpg (9KB, 245x267px) Image search: [Google]
1502304361145.jpg
9KB, 245x267px
>>87443630
(((they))) are afraid
>>
>>87445254
Are you suggesting it's THEIR fault?
How absurd.
>>
>>87443816
>because of a poor Tomatometer score.
But that's just as bad.
You should've skipped movies because you realized it was another lazy cash-grab, a shitty rehashed idea or its marketing campaign made it obvious the target audiences was the 15-23y.o plebbitor.
Not because of a score on some website
>>
>>87443630

Enough with the reboots, unnecessary sequels, agenda driven movies, cgi-shaky-cam-explosionfests and ANYTHING made by Sony fucking pictures. Even normies are beginning to notice.
>>
When the fuck did everyone taking RT serious? Its been around forever and even then I remember people using IMDB over RT if they wanted to see a movie
>>
>>87444301
>fucking manchildren with access to the internet, raised on shit films.

So basically /tv/
>>
>>87445354
>agenda driven movies
Stop reposting this ITT. How I know it's you:
>105 posts
>62 posters

It's about $$$MONEY$$$, the only agenda is money making and glorifying violence.
>>
>>87445355
The jews got rid of the message boards, so now I never go to IMDB or take their ratings seriously.
>>
>>87445355
There is some truth to review scores effecting sales. Every industry is aware of this. The problem is the movie industry doesn't want to cater to anyone period, and subjectivity is not a great thing in business. There used to be only a number of influential reviewers that could be hushed up with some cash, but now it's everyone's favorite pasttime to write a blog or review of everything and it's now near impossible to control it all.
>>
>>87445408
people pay money to push their narratives you stupid fuck
>>
There's not much that I haven't see, but I've literally never known anyone to see or not see a movie based on a review.

People aren't seeing them because you simply can't sit through 8 superhero films a year, regardless of how braindead you are. Much less pay £10 a pop.
>>
>>87445493
You're not making any sense.

>push their narratives
Seriously whenever I hear this I imagine it in this whiny baby voice that you probably made in your head when typing it out. Movies are FICTIONAL, they NOT REAL.
>>
>>87443908
Imdb is in no way trustworthy, but at least it's not affected by political shilling, e.g.: Both Mel's films, Apocalypto and The Passion of the Christ, got an honest Imdb rating that (I assume) was sincerely rated on the perceived quality of the film.
Rotten Tomatoes shitted on both of them because of Mel's attitude and >muh racist antisemitic rant
>>
>Hollywood blames Rotten Tomatoes
>most capeshit and blockbusters on Rotten Tomatoes get an 80%+ fresh rating
Rotten Tomatoes is no better than videogame review sites nowadays.

I used to fall for the Rotten Tomatoes scores, but no more.
>>
>>87445291
>the essential goodness of the human race
Which is why it's such a useless worldview at its core. The cognitive dissonance it creates when faced by the inherent human fuckedupness is the root cause of the liberal mental disease.
>>
>china buying into the hollywood meme
dummies
>>
File: 1486307757695.jpg (88KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486307757695.jpg
88KB, 500x400px
>>87445627
>claims not to fall for RT meme scores anymore
>still goes by fresh percentage and not numerical average
>>
>>87445639
The people you're probably thinking of don't know what Liberalism is. You're probably thinking of those ""progressives"" which, face it, you are lumped into, there's no war of two sides going on, just a bunch of sick sad American losers fighting each other so that the Nazis in charge can lock you all up and spy on me even more.

You idiots are played like a damn fucking fiddle. It's as if you LIKE being treaded on.
>>
>>87443630
I'm ok with them waging a war on aggregate sites.
>>
File: patty_duke.jpg (481KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
patty_duke.jpg
481KB, 1200x628px
>>87443630
These days, if a non-capeshit, non-typical-formula film scores low on RT, it means the subject matter of the film flies in the face of Lefty ideologues and their sensibilities, or critiques the media at large. Every single solitary time. Without fail. I can't count the number of times I've watched a ""low-rated"" film, only to find that the body of work is actually great, and that there is an over-arching theme contained within that would put the butthurt on the aforementioned parties.

People owe it to themselves to seek their own answers, especially these days.
>>
>>87445639
Since liberals see themselves as inherently "good", they can't accept we are flawed creatures, and thus, can't take blame/responsibility for their own actions. If I'm always good, I can do no wrong, right?
This is what is going on subconsciously in their minds.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes

>Owner
>Warner Bros. (30%)
>Comcast (70%)
>>
>>87445730
What I meant was, I don't look at the fresh number anymore (in fact, I don't even go to RT anymore).
When the Lego Movie came out it got like 95% on RT, but Lego Movie turned out to be one of the worst films I've ever seen.
>>
>>87443630
>look at OP Thumbnail, think mistakenly there's going to be an "attack of the killer tomatoes" revival

Don't know if feel lucky or annoyed.
>>
>>87445133
I never saw a sentence that summerize the entirety of 4chan so perfectly.I want it screencaped,framed and put on the mantle of my chimney
>>
>>87443836
piracy
>>
File: LouisCKreactionimage.jpg (37KB, 579x581px) Image search: [Google]
LouisCKreactionimage.jpg
37KB, 579x581px
>>87445042
>Theaters are wildly outdated.
>I only go to the Drive-In
>>
>>87445750
>Nazis in charge can lock you
>Americunts are being massive drama queens once again
>thinks he is in any way better than the rest of those idiots
>>
lmao fuck these gigakikes, they're not complaining about things like how RT can make 3.5-4 safe generic movies more normal (Capeshit) or how it removes the person from the review.

They're complaining about how the filthy goys will no longer go see their shitty highly marketed trash that only has the purpose of making movie (Emoji Movie).
>>
>>87444704
The blacks I disagree with being included but a faggot in France is hardly out of place.
>>
File: 1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>87445343
Us mere plebs should be grateful for the movie Hollywood makes, we truly do not understand the brilliance of reboots of movies we've already seen being passed as huge summer blockbusters.
>>
>>87444294
wroooong
>>
>>87445750
>based upon the principles of a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race
You quoted this yourself. I'm not thinking of anyone in particular. I'm attacking the core tenents of the ideology itself.
How can you base your political system on the idea humans are essentially good if that's not the reality at all?
>>
>>87445858
You can't be serious. You do realize Liberalism was a Christian-based philosophy? God made us to be good. Even though we all inherited sin, it doesn't mean we are inherently evil. You can't be born good or bad, you have to choose. But real humanity always shines through, it's God's will.

But I don't expect you to understand. You're most likely an atheist.
>>
>>87446023
Liberalism is not an ideology. Ideologies are for cucks. Read a damn book.
>>
>>87446074
>believing in stuff is for cucks
ah I see you're a rick and morty fan
>>
>>87446028
Liberal is a bad title for what he's referring too. He means people on the left of the spectrum. Some groups considered to be right wing are more liberal as it was originally conceived.
>>
>>87443630
This is nonsense, many films get high scores and bomb and many films get low scores and make close to a billion dollars.
>>
>>87446028
>You do realize Liberalism was a Christian-based philosophy?
Christianity claims we are all inherently sinful, which is much more in line with reality. No matter how much philosophy you read and how high your moral standards are, you will still betray your integrity and do wrong during your weaker moments and under the right circumstances.
This is a reality of the human condition the Liberal worldview refuses to accept.
>>
>>87445999
Stick your head in the sand all you want.
>>
>>87446126
In reality, the tenets of "liberalism" in an economic sense are right wing. Free market, etc.

The only left-wing ideologies in existence are pretty much socialism, communism, syndicalism, and primitivism. National socialism obviously fits in there too but to call something related to Nazism and Hitler and /pol/ "left-wing" is punishable by death really.
>>
>>87446265
You clearly did not read the rest of my post. You are an atheist then if you still don't seem to understand. No, I don't "refuse to accept" anything.

It's not like we're doomed to live in sin forever, the Bible says that a new, real world is just around the corner.
>>
File: 1471243183361.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471243183361.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>going to a cinema
>instead of staying in your comfy room with your own selected snacks, drinks, volume level, lightning settings and company
>>
>>87445986
The way he came out was annoying. That is like two protagonists driving a car off the cliff and during the fall one of them says 'By the way I am a massive faggot. Oh really, good thing we are already falling'

There is a good way to do it - like the end of ParaNorman - but progressives are incapable of doing that, because at the end of the day they don't give a shit about these people.
>>
SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM MUH SHEKELS
>>
File: Know_the_difference.jpg (641KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Know_the_difference.jpg
641KB, 2518x1024px
>>87444912
Let me guess, you are part of said minority?
>>
>>87446371
I'm actually a Christian. Why do you think the "default" afterlife for humans is hell according to the Bible? Why do you think a perfect Son of God had to redeem our sins through his sacrifice in order for us to have a chance at salvation?
Because we're inherently sinful and imperfect. We can sincerely and wholeheartedly try, but absolutely no one reaches perfection in this life.
>>
>>87443630
>.
>>
>>87443630
REEE stupid flyover state idiots aren't giving us shekels for rehashed films filled with propganda REEE
>>
>>87444278
But anon, Revival of F was in 2015
>>
>>87445355
Nobody gives a fuck about iMDB anymore now that they got rid of the boards.
>>
Despite good/shit movies, as these were always made since 30s, problem in RT having big % score more catchy than actual average score.
Take for example 2 average blockbusters. 1 gets 4.8 average with 18%. Other gets 5.6 average with 82%. They are more or less equally shitty, yet 18% one will be ignored, while 82% one won't.
Don't act ridiculousy, biased against modern movies. Shitty movies were always present, and some of them are now praised with nostalgia. Thing is, access to reviews for average viewers is now way easier than 70, 50 or 30 years ago.
>>
>literally every movie gets "9/10 its okay" reviews

>dude it must be reviewer's fault no one is going to see the same shit every year
>>
>>87446628
Oh of course your one of those nu-"""""Christians""""" who thinks hell is real even though that makes no sense because that would mean that God and Satan are somehow helping each other. How old are you? Still you haven't realized your church has been lying to you?

God forgives us for our sins, before Jesus, the Jews had to bring up sacrifices but because of Jesus's perfect life being given, we no longer have to worry about that but we still have to follow the instructions He gave us.

Perfection comes later, it's not like we can "ascend" in a lifetime. And the soul is not immortal, that too is a Roman lie. As well as the whole trinity thing. Basically we've been fed a bunch of nonsense all our lives. It's hard to find the 'right' church.
>>
>>87443720
>movie reviewers
>goys
Nice try.
>>
>>87446446
Big screens are nice.

Plus if you go on a weekday you basically have the theater to yourself.
>>
>>87444471
Remember Herbert Farbage
He was taking out his garbage
He turned around and he did see
Tomatoes hiding in his tree
now he's just
a memory.
>>
>>87446881
>be Jehova's Witness
>calls others nu-Christians
>>
>>87447126
it's true tho
>>
The biggest problem with Hollywood today is that they make movies to earn money, rather than making movies as an expression of the artform. Filmmakers of old made movies to push the boundaries of cinema, innovate new filming techniques, and tell great stories.

Filmmakers today just want to make millions, so their movies tend to be very formulaic with a checklist to appeal to the largest group of people. On top of that, modern filmmakers are pushing their political beliefs into every movie they make, which is becoming insufferable to many people.
>>
>>87447186
There are no politics in the movies. Movies centered around political events/figures are not summer blockbusters. Political documentaries don't often get wide release.
>>
>>87447186
They're also trying to make the next big movie franchise they can milk and make tons of merchandise out of but you can't make lighting in a bottle happen when you want it.
>>
>Good time, probably the best movie of the year and is not a reboot, sequel or capeshit is bombing @ box office

It's the publics fault, not RT. nobody goes to the movies anymore unless it's something they know.
>>
>>87447314
That = Star Wars and Marvel movies forever.
>>
>>87443876
more like
t. everyone

when was the last time one of your friend/coworker conceded a point in an argument or admitted they were wrong? happens almost never, everyone is too proud, or thinks it is a sign of weakness.
>>
>>87446881
"nu" man this guy is speaking the original and real Christianity back when it meant something. You're the heretic here not that guy.

Trinity isn't that hard to understand, good grief, its just trying to explain the three aspects of God, His son and that which raises people up to Him in the current day. Holy Spirit is basically like The Force from Star Wars but for Good.

Souls must also be immortal or there can be no resurrection at the end times, promised in Revelation.
>>
>>87447329
Forever or until they stop making money
>>
File: 225028-175836-watto.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
225028-175836-watto.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>87447405
They won't.
>>
File: IMG_20170807_115252.jpg (431KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_115252.jpg
431KB, 2048x2048px
> make shit

> people call it shit

> blame people that call it shit because no one bought your shit

That's women logic. Next step is to call Rotten Tomatoes a HATE SITE and have Google ban it.
>>
>>87444912
>Hollywood directors and producers
>an oppressed minority

lol
>>
File: DI5aqwWXUAIELsZ.jpg (82KB, 734x960px) Image search: [Google]
DI5aqwWXUAIELsZ.jpg
82KB, 734x960px
>>87443664

DAMN STRAIGHT

although in cases like this, its not like the studio head can come out and say "yeah we made a bunch of shit movies and thats why we lost money shareholders"
>>
>>87444912
>Does your tiny brain not have enough power to be ashamed of how often you flip-flop between perspectives just so you can shill against some minority group as hard as possible?

How large is your brain that it instantly places people into nice and neat categories as a means of dismissing their post?
>>
>>87447186
>The biggest problem with Hollywood today is that they make movies to earn money
When was it any different? For chrissake.
>>
>>87446601
I just don't get it. The Jewish stereotype is that they love money and are all greedy capitalists but for some odd reason /pol/ is hooked on this feeling that """Jews""" are communists when in reality the USSR was the first country to break free from the capitalist machine. Plus Stalin was going to genocide all the Jewish Russians but then by PURE COINCIDENCE he dies.

Really, REALLY makes you think.
>>
>>87446601
>tfw sephardic jew

I really really like this image
>>
>>87443762
/thread
>>
File: 1445248567440.jpg (283KB, 728x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1445248567440.jpg
283KB, 728x1188px
>>87447646
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SHE WIN
>>
>>87447511
>new movies are remakes of the original trilogy
>what happens after episode 9?
>toy sales are in the toilet
>star wars spinoff movie is falling into problems with reshoots firing directors and actors that can't act
>>
>>87443630
>the new york times
>>
>>87447511
I really doubt they're bottomless pits of cash. At some point they'll just become stale.
>>
>>87443630
>(((Hollywood))) tries to shove their (((diversity))) down our throats
>SJW critics shit all over every movie that doesn't have a faggot negro stronk lesbian woman protaganist

Poetry.
>>
>>87445408

Actually just my first post after seeing the OP image, but I see others have said the same thing.

Hollywood pushes movies with an agenda and as a FAGGOT you have an interest in denying this.
>>
>>87443630
who owns RT?
>>
>>87445953
Drive ins are amazing. Go out with a couple guys and you can:
-bring outside food
-drink
-smoke if you're a degenerate
-talk freely about the movie
-sit in the comfort of your own car (you do have a nice car, right?)
-Control the volume yourself

Go with a girl and you can do all of the above plus
-Grope / makeout

Compare that to being squeezed in with a bunch of gross annoying people on stained seats in a smelly room with no privacy in absolute silence with the exception of a few fuckheads who didn't get the memo. No comparison.
>>
>>87444152
>war movie
>romcom
>2nd reboot of a capeshit franchie
>fresh filmmaking

it's the journalistic equivalent of cutting up jigsaw parts to make them fit
>>
>>87444278
Any meme movie like that where you can IM your teenybop friends every other minute is the only thing that'll make money. Plus movies are too long. I see a Reddit Youtube short film recommendation (It's 30 min. Long!) Ain't nobody got time for that. Short films = 10-15 min. Tops. Full features = 40-70 tops.
>>
>>87447929
>comcast 70% ownership

OYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

ITS LIKE THE 50S ALL OVER THE SECOND TV INDUCED MOVIE SHOAH
>>
>>87444406
Nah. I can just chill at home and get baked to all these flicks at home wit my homie kodi. Concerts have saved music. The movie theater industry is basically screwed
>>
>>87443798
same
>>
>>87447646
what am I reading here
>>
>>87447777
Trips confirm Shepharads are the true Chads
>>
>>87444278
I've been to the movie theater twice in the past year, there's just no incentive anymore because most of the movies are terrible.

For context I used to go at least once every couple of months about 10 years ago.
>>
>>87445074
I'm not him and I don't give a fuck about the situation but that's not an excuse. Beowulf has a dragon in but a bunch of black people would be out of place because it is about Geats and Swedes in dark ages Scandinavia.
It's like making a supernatural film about proto voodoo spirits in 12th century West Africa and having a bunch of blonde haired blue eyed people walking around in African dress.
Just because their are mythical or fantastical aspects to a story doesn't mean the setting should be fantastical.

This shit pisses me off
>>
>>87447989
I love drive-ins, they're so Americana.
>>
File: STREETBONE.jpg (305KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
STREETBONE.jpg
305KB, 960x952px
>Blame It On Everyone But Ourselves
>>
>>87448107

What happened, the latest book by hillary clinton
>>
>>87445074
>fantastical elements in a setting means all logic is made void
DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN BRO
>>
>>87447352
It'a actually kind of fun to admit when you're wrong, people squint their eyes and look at you like you're from another planet
>>
>>87444301
>>87445394
List your top ten movies and directors.
>>
File: 07ROTTENTOMATOES2-superJumbo.jpg (543KB, 2048x1537px) Image search: [Google]
07ROTTENTOMATOES2-superJumbo.jpg
543KB, 2048x1537px
>>87443630

>Timothy Ryan, sitting center, and Grae Drake, in purple, are senior editors for Rotten Tomatoes, which has a staff of 36.

wtf I'm with the studios now
>>
File: bild_s8.jpg (120KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
bild_s8.jpg
120KB, 624x468px
>>
>>87448744
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1-9 and the Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy documentary
>>
>>87448818
>only 36 people

Why don't the studios just poison them
>>
File: EllenDegenerate.jpg (191KB, 668x721px) Image search: [Google]
EllenDegenerate.jpg
191KB, 668x721px
>>87448818
>>
>>87444912
Wait... you unironically think he was being sincere?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
>>
>>87447269
>no politics in movies
Uhh...anon....where the fuck have you been. Disney's been nutting SJW/POC/diversity quotas in your face the past 3 fuckin years at least
>>
>>87443630
Movies are on the decline. It's not a medium of entertainment people want to shell hard cash on. In the 90s going to watch movies in a theatre was an experience in itself. Today with the internet and Netflix, nobody wants to buy movie tickets anymore. The superhero/CGI doesn't seem to impress anybody else apart from the chinks.
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>87448818
>that stupid fucking hair
>>
>>87443798
This.
>>
>>87447989
I've never been to a drive-in, but I've always wondered- how the fuck do you see the screen if you're not a manlet? Wouldn't the roof of your car obstruct your vision of the screen?
>>
>>87449913
People sat on the roofs or their car or in the back of a pick up truck I presume. And the stacies and chads just made out in their cars
>>
>>87443630
almost every movie has above 70% wtf is (((their))) problem fuck
>>
>>87444868
this, it's weird that execs are shifting blame towards critics considering they bribed most of them to say nice things about their movies
>>
File: 1504118497349.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1504118497349.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>nu/tv/ defending rotten tomatoes
>>
>>87443908
imdb is decent

rym's film section is the best though, best top charts for sure
>>
>>87444216
I literally boycott every movie that smells even slightly of sjw agenda. and im sure there are a lot of people out there like me.
>>
>>87443762
someone needs to put this as a response on rotten tomatoes or to the website/news article

someone be a hero we need
>>
File: 1464820785068.jpg (20KB, 491x436px) Image search: [Google]
1464820785068.jpg
20KB, 491x436px
>>87443630
>movie is shit
>WTF STOP CALLING IT SHIT
>>
>>87443836
THE ONE THE ONE THE ARTICLE SPOKE ABOUT IT THE ONE THAT IS TRUE IS IT THAT IS IT?
>>
>>87443762
This is deffinatelly why... last time i went to the movie was to see captain america 2 with some bitch and i had a bad time.
>>
File: dutton.gif (4MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
dutton.gif
4MB, 480x269px
>>87443762
>>
>>87447744
Lenin, Marx, Trotsky, and pretty much every other major communist was a jew. It's established fact.
>>
File: 1493605830062.jpg (97KB, 401x349px) Image search: [Google]
1493605830062.jpg
97KB, 401x349px
>>87444459
My aunt does not speak english nor she is white and she saw it and at the end she complained about all the mixed race couples saying it was ridiculous for medieval eras and it was ruined.

Normal people are seeying it too, turns out not everyone is as retarded as you news huffin american college idiots.
>>
>>87443762
Last movie I've seen in a theatre was John Wick 2. Pretty pleased with it. Previous movie was Zootopia.
>>
>>87450470
Simple and accurate... i fucking love you forever.
>>
>>87443630
I'll bet it was those pesky Macedonian hackers.
>>
Please kill movies
>>
>blaming capeshit, the most reliable moneymaker in the world right now
I don't like them either but come on
>>
>>87449119
Race and gender have nothing to do with politics. Stop trying to make it about politics you fucking idiot.
>>
>>87447269
>There are no politics in the movies.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>87443630
>implying anyone outside of 4chan gives a shit about RT
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
they need to revive The Critic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
>>
>>87444662
We're no longer on the 90's son
>>
>>87449148
You know who should install theaters? Dave and Busters. You can play games, win tickets for discounts on snacks and booze, have tables (for pizza and shit) and chairs, reclining ones in the back raised a bit over the tables. Play classic movies, get drunk, play some more games, etc.
>>
>>87451956
Read my response right above you. You people are insufferable. Politics aren't real to begin with.
>>
>>87452093
Can they make it funny this time around?
Sorry, Jon Lovitz, you knew this was coming.
>>
>crank out nothing but propaganda, remakes, and reboots
>SCREEEE IT'S THE REVIEWS
>>
>>87449419
he hair is certified tomatoes
>>
>>87443630
If you change your mind on going to see a movie because of negative reviews, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>87443876
Kek you spelt men wrong.
>>
>>87444704
>middle ages france
>faggot out of nowhere
>faggot
>out
>of
>nowhere

nigga IT IS FRANCE. Like congrats on being dumber than the average american.
>>
>>87447566
*tips fedora*
>>
>>87450337
what a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1491341757665.png (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491341757665.png
105KB, 800x600px
> race mix blah blah
> wymyn can beat up men too
> hey look a smart black scientist

i can mumble out an entire plot of a movie before seeing it
>>
>>87446601
>100% hebrew blood
>white
pick 1
>>
>>87450703
what are you some kind of faggot?
>>
i only read reviews for the Emoji Movie this year, and I had already determined to not see that as soon as I saw the first trailer and realized that it wasn't just a stupid joker someone told me. The only movies I've seen this year in the theater are Dunkirk and Logan, and I'm probably not going to be seeing any more this year. Hollywood execs should try making at least mediocre to decent movies, or even good and great movies, instead of endless trash that way I actually wanna go to the theater and not just wait for bluray rips. don't say that I didn't see a movie because of shit reviews, because before the Emoji Movie, I cant remember the last time I went and sought a critics worthless opinion of a movie.
>>
>>87450337
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

capeshit is the true foe
>>
My girlfriend works at a cinema so I get to go for free, but I absolutely fucking wouldn't pay for most of the films I've seen as a result. It's just too homogenous. There's nothing interesting worth getting excited about.
>>
>>87446601
wait shouldnt this be Mizrahi (israelis)?

Arent sepharads from spain/portugal?
>>
>>87447744
"communism/leftism/immigration for thee but not for me"

>give up your money, let us be the party officials
>>
Honestly people are always talking/memeing about Hollywood collapsing
But if it actually happens?
Like what would be the aftermath if Hollywood studios truly start to lose stream and simply dies out?
>>
>>87455802
A lot more waiters and waitresses.
>>
>>87443630
so siskel and ebert shoudlve been burned at the cross for all their reviews? fuck this
>>
File: forefbo.png (47KB, 554x941px) Image search: [Google]
forefbo.png
47KB, 554x941px
>>87455802
it wont collapse. it will just ignore american market more and more as worlwide they do well.

they actually prefer to get more money with lower % take, than less money with higher domestic take. EXPECT more worldwide oriented movies in next years
>>
File: mink_blue_36600936.jpg (105KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
mink_blue_36600936.jpg
105KB, 800x530px
>>87443798
Brother anon.
>>
>>87450189
>>87449913
Most drive-ins have small artificial humps you park your front wheels on, so the entire car is angled up slightly towards the screen. Also makes it comfier for seating, because you lean back into the seat slightly.
>>
>>87443630
It's not because of Rotten Tomatoes, it's because for blockbusters, this summer has been filled with nothing but shitty reboots (The Mummy), sequels to already established franchises that have already been milked and run to the ground (Pirates of the Carribean, Transformers, Cars 3, Alien Covenant), or "new movies" already based on tired and old ideas and franchises that have also been run to the ground and that no one asked for (King Arthur, Baywatch). It's simply of a matter of Hollywood trying to milk the well dry when it comes to their big budget franchises.
>>
>>87454090
Her hair is certified fresh*
>>
File: 1485995849518.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
1485995849518.png
313KB, 701x394px
>>87443630
>point their fingers at a review website

oh shit when i first read that i read it as "the jewish parasite", crazy huh
>>
>>87446881
>who thinks hell is real even though that makes no sense because that would mean that God and Satan are somehow helping each other.

What?
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (27KB, 256x257px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
27KB, 256x257px
>>87444912
>>
>>87457633
Hollywood execs have so much money that they literally have no excuse not to find as many zany and original directors out there and just give them millions to pursue whatever crazy film project they want to make.
>>
>>87443630
>people still gets triggered by basic PR stunts

I can see why you elected Trump
>>
>>87443630

Why don't they all just have an embargo then?
>>
>>87445999
>wroooong
Wrong. See Fem-Ghostbusters.
>>
>>87447646
>Bernie: "I think America should have a pony."
>Hillary (to audience): "I said that first, America deserves a pony."
>Hillary (to assorted bankers, tycoons and Wall Street donors): "We don't need a pony. Don't worry about any pony-related expenditures. Did I mention there is a collection tray going around?"
>PonyLeaks: "She changed her position on ponies."
>Bernie supporters: "She changed her position on ponies!"
>Hillary supporters: "Shut the fuck up, stupid white males, Hillary doesn't need you."
>Pony Lives Matter: "Who cares if Bernie was a pro-pony rights activist with photographic evidence of being assaulted by police during the Pony Rights Movement in the 60s and a stellar equine voting record, he's a White Male and that means he's fair game!"
>Media: "How could we have predicted this completely unexpected and unbelievable electoral result?"
>>
>>87455351
Sephardis lived under the Andalusian caliphates. Also

>In religious parlance, and by many in modern Israel, the term is used in a broader sense to include all Jews of Ottoman or other Asian or North African backgrounds, whether or not they have any historic link to Spain, though some prefer to distinguish between Sephardim proper and Mizraḥi Jews.
>>
>>87450391
Same.
>>
>>87459340
>Sephardis lived under the Andalusian caliphates
yeah its what i thought

I thought it was weird bc i remember there was a difference between ashkenazis and sephardim in terms of iq and achievements

and sephardim and mizrahi are def not the same, so it seems israel uses it to mean "non ashkenazis"
>>
>Implying the movie companies don't own Rotten Tomatoes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes
>>
File: 1448574280154.jpg (35KB, 428x287px) Image search: [Google]
1448574280154.jpg
35KB, 428x287px
>>87445986
>>
File: 1436341615788.jpg (11KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1436341615788.jpg
11KB, 245x250px
>>87444704
>>
>>87447989
I didn't say drive-ins weren't neat, I would fucking love to get some friends and go to one and watch pretty much any movie. But to say the standard movie theater is outdated but the drive-in isn't is just silly.
>>
>>87444868

What flavor of autism do you suffer from, anon?
>>
>>87449030
fuckin targaryen coffee mug
>>
>>87448574
I chuckled because it's true
>>
>>87444830
no it didn't
>>
>>87463052
Something being outdated has nothing to do with age, but moreso how well it stands the test of time. Movie theaters are outdated because they no longer can compete with new methods people use to watch movies. They're so shit people would rather wait and watch it in the comfort of their own home upon release. However, drive-ins are still competitive because it allows people the comfort and privacy of their own car without many of the negatives of the theater. Most people still get excited at the idea of a drive in, while a theater is viewed as boring, uncomfortable, unpleasant, etc. That's honestly the only important factor in whether something is relevant.
>>
>>87443762
It's strange since even on rotten tomatoes I see some of the biggest shill critics there are.

One must be mentally deficient to think that the defenders is anything above 4/10
>>
>>87443630
RT is shilling only for Disney.
They should learn from Disney's playbook.
>>
Dr. Gangreen's tomato daughteru was one of my childhood waifus.
>>
bring back whites-only theaters, I'll start paying to see movies again. Until then, fuck you.
>>
>>87443852
>rotten tomatoes give reviews to films
>>
>>87443908
>>87450357
imdb is absolute dogshit, the only thing of value it had was trolling the boards which the kikes there now removed entirely.
>>
>>87447993
Dunkirk wasn't a traditional war film
>>
Didnt they have record profits? Lmao
>>
They're partially right. People can't think for themselves anymore and just likes or dislikes whatever RT tells them to.
>>
>>87467340
This is perfect. If we can get you guys to stay in your rooms 24x7 that would be best, I mean I know you don't leave them often but still. No one wants you in the real world. Just sit behind your keyboards and rage at the world in your /pol/ hugbox where you belong.
>>
>>87468163
They need to hire better PR then.
>>
>>87450608
>late 18th century
>medieval era

Your aunt might be retarded, have her tested.
>>
>>87446476
>The way he came out was annoying.
How did he?
>>
>>87445836
Examples?
>>
>>87459153
Trash movie was trash. Good movies do well despite jew agendas.
See Wonder Woman.
>>
>>87449056
HE WAZ JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED EKSDEE EKSDEE LMAO HE TROLLED U
>>
>>87444912
>SHAME ON YOU
not gonna work anymore, Chaim.
>>
>>87453108
lol what?
>>
>>87443762
remember when Spielberg warned the studios that they were going to eventually tank after doing this?
>>
>>87451880
Yes it does idiot.
>>
Somebody tell them that Rotten Tomatoes exists since 1998 and professional movie reviews exist almost as long as cinema itself.

It's actually DC's fault, Batman vs Superman was the first time when studio blamed RT for failure of the movie
>>
>>87443762
>reboots reboots reboots
are consistent cash cows
>recycled ideas
are more popular then original ideas because audiences don't like to think
>agendas being pushed harder than ever
I wonder what you mean by this... yes... I wonder if 1 it is possible that what you mean 4 by this could have something 8 to do with politics 8 you don't like. Perhaps the hidden message hold some clue...
>streaming and cinematic TV dominating the market
DING DING DING, THIS RIGHT HERE
>muh diversity
which has been statistically proven to make them more money.
>people deciding they dont want to support the Hollywood stronghold that spits on them every chance they get
I wonder what you mean by this, too... maybe I should read between the lines...
IyIoIuI'IrIeIaInIaIlItI-IriIgIhItlildlelnltliltlylplollliltlilclslolblslelslsleldlclonlslplilrlalclyltlhlelolrlilslt

Are the frogs gay yet?
>>
>>87444406
>capeshit, stronk womyn
WW had literally zero feminism, faggot.
>>
>>87472519
You sound like a massive retard.
>>
>muh diversity
90s were literally more diverse than today and since you cant make a single post without complaining about people who arent the same color as you , you are also a retard pushing its agenda.
>>
>>87444912

Actually RT is full of SJWs, what this shows you is that there's no loyalty among that people and went things go bad the SJWs on the top (movie studios) will blame everything on the bottom-bitches SJW (RT, bloggers, other sad cunts) rather than accept guilt, and because of indoctrination the shit-tier SJWs wont say shit about the "stronk womyn" in the studios being a bunch of talentless hacks who can't queef a good movie even if their lives depended on it.

That's what happens when you give power to talentless idiots
>>
File: 1479462130969.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1479462130969.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>87446446
>lightning settings
>>
>>87444704
>faggot out of nowhere
You've obviously never been to France, even a lot of straight guys look and act like fags.
>>
>>87454582
t. woman
>>
>>87443630

>reviews of terrible movies makes movies terrible
>>
>>87443630
90% of films are shit, but RT is a terrible website and movie """""critics""""" have universally shit taste in kinéma
>>
>>87443630
>we'd trick many more peopleinto wasting money on our shit, if it wasn't for these darn kids!
>>
Rotten Tomatoes is a terrible site.
I tend to be more diffident about their high scores because they regularly seem to be politically motivated.
On the other hand Hollywood is making mostly trash movies and even if RT gave high scores to every single one of them they'd still be flopping.
>>
>first they came for rotten tomatoes
>its ok i don't use that site i thought
>then they came for metacritic
>its ok i don't use that site i thought
>then it became illegal to criticize movies
>then they came for /tv/
>where is everyone else when we need them?
>oh yeah they are gone...

I think in the future the internet will be used to say "yes" or "YES" with paid shiny emoticon or nothing at all.
I imagine a nu-male is masturbating to this thought.
>>
>>87443630
Op's pic made me think this was a thread about an Attack of the Killer Tomatoes remake until I clicked on the thumbnail.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.